✮ GOT7 Jackson ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: This is legit 2 months late I am so sorry Reader-nim I really am but I'm trying to be better now D,: BUT OMG TWO IN ONE DAY THATS A RECORD ♥

Summary: Jackson wanted to go on a date but unfortunately Hyomi caught a cold

Song: GOT7 Gimme gimme gimme yourrrr loveeeeee ♥
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"HYOMI!!!!??? MY BABY!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!???? ♥"

Laying in bed with a towel on her forehead Hyomi coughed weakly. She held the phone away from her ear while the young man continued to whine very loudly on the other end.

She and her boyfriend Jackson had planned a date at the arcade for tonight but after she got home from school she took a nap and woke up with a really bad cold.

Her nose was red and stuffy, her head hurt and she didn't have the strength to even sit up anymore.

"-sneeze- I'm really sorry Oppa. Where are you?"
"In front of the arcade like we planned"
".....Does it....look like I stood you up?"
"Yeah kinda hahaha"
"I'm really really sorry -cough cough-"

His laugh was so care free despite the fact he had been waiting outside the beeping and glowing hang out spot in the chilly night.

Excited Jackson had arrived earlier than expected and continued to wait but once it was past meet up time he tried to call Hyomi but she was asleep and just woke up now.

"I'll be right over with your favorite movie and soup. How does that sound Princess?"
"No. Noooo. NoooOOoooo. I'm sick and it's a friday night you should do something fun instead of taking care of me."
"Okay~♥"

-click-

"Huh?"

And just like that Jackson had hung up on Hyomi. She pouts and hides under her blanket. Well that wasn't what she thought was going to happen.

She was expecting him to argue and say "No no no Im coming over because I love you blah blah blah...." and secretly she really did want him to come over but why didn't she just say that......

Minutes later her phone beeps as she recieves a picture message from Jackson and she can't help but laugh. He was inside of the arcade now taking a selfie with the games in the background with the caption: "Wish you were here ♥"

"That looks fun....."

Hyomi became down hearted as Jackson continued to send her pictures of his time without her. Her favorite was the picture of him at the basketball game and he was holding two balls at the same time with the caption: "I have to play for the both of us! ♥"

Being overwhelmed by exhaustion Hyomi didn't realize she had fallen asleep til she was awoken by soft knocks at her door.

"Princess?"

Jackson whispered cutely as he slowly pushed the door open.

"Oppa?"
"Hey hey don't get up"

Hyomi tried to pick herself up but grew light headed and slowly fell back down with Jackson rushing foreward to place the towel back on her head while kneeling on the floor on the side of her bed.

"What are you doing here?"
"What do you think?"

He kisses her nose sweetly while tucking her back into place. Hyomi frowns making him kiss the corners of her lips.

"What?"
"Did you have fun at the arcade without me?"
"Oh definitely! Loads of fun! So much fun~ Hey!"

Weakly Hyomi turned away from Jackson to keep herself from crying in frustration.

"Well I'm so glad you had a great time while I've been here."
"You told me to didn't you???"
"Yeah! Well......."

Jackson hurriedly ran out the door and re-entered, soothing Hyomi's back as she let out breathy coughs. She opened her eyes and saw 4 yellow ticket wriggling in front of her face.

"I know you like to save these for the next time we go back"
"Only 4? But you played a lot....."
"Hah! Please Princess these were the left overs"

He kisses the back of her head before running around the bed excited and Hyomi smiles widely. Jackson had played super hard and for a long time so he could get enough tickets to get the giant Panda plushie at the rewards counter.

He lifted her blanket and carefully placed the large bear in between her arms for her to hug tightly.

"I was kidding, gosh no I didn't have fun without you it but I thought this would make you feel better~ And I got these too~"
"How much did you spend on those Jackson?"
"Ummmm....don't ask"

One by one Jackson lined up miniature plushies he had won from the crane games. Hyomi's favorite part about their arcade dates was cheering him on when he tried to win her a new toy from the cheating machines. He never gave up and it made her feel loved.

"And I got soup and a movie downstairs but it doesn't look like you'll be able to make it out of bed. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Weakly Hyomi pushed all the new toys off her bed including the giant Panda and she giggled weakly.

"I'm making room for you. Thank you Oppa." 
"Oh ♥"

Smiling like an idiot Jackson took his snap back off and placed it on the night stand before crawling in beside her and pulling Hyomi into his chest tightly.

"Anytime Princess but hurry up and get better soon so we can go out together okay?"
"I already feel better because you're here"
"How can you still be so cute with snot running down your nose hahaha.....ummm...."
"Ummmm?"
"Ugh...."
"Ugh?"
"ACHOO! Oh crap......"

Jackson sneezed hard finally feeling the after math of waiting outside in the cold for too long and Hyomi giggled against his shirt. Maybe they'd both be needing that soup now.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~