✮ BTS Jungkook ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: I've been beyond busy it's literally insane I'm so behind @-@ So sorry Reader-nim this shouldn't have taken so long! I had an unreasonable deadline to learn a dance now I have to teach it to kids in a week so I haven't had time to write but I'll bust out these scenarios as I'm able then work on my main stories -breathes and passes out-

Summary: A first date with Jungkookie down by the shore

Song: Red Velvet's Happiness (Needed something upbeat to keep me awake ^~^) *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ummmm!"

"Hmmm?"

"It's......nevermind"

Your bright eyes blinking up at him made Jungkook lose his train of thought. He chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. How hard was it to say : "You look very pretty in that blouse"?

Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat as you smiled and shook your head, continuing your explaination of why you enjoyed this part of town so much.

Ever since the two of you hopped off the bus you were energetic and enthusiastic, pointing out the different shops and attractions near the shore.

Honestly he stopped listening after the first few minutes but he loved watching the way the sunlight made your eyes twinkle in a way that was different than in school.

He had told his Hyungs how he always thought you were super sweet and one day he found himself shoved in front of your locker with snickering boys behind him.

Before he could complain you captivated him with your twinkling eyes and the words were out of his mouth before he could even think.

"Would you like to go out sometime?"

He felt a little uneasy as your lips frowned and he could hear the boys shuffle from behind him.

"I would love to Jungkook but...."

"But?"

He smiled unknowingly as you shyly gripped at the edge of your skirt. You were just so cute.

"I heard a rumor....that you like bad girls? If it's true then I'm not the girl you should be asking out..."

"Huh? I..."

"HE DOES NOT!"

Jimin screeched in the maknae's defense.

He yelped as Taehyung pulled him back and waved at you two with a derpy smile.

"Ummm don't mind us?"

With that he disappeared around the corner leaving Jungkook brooding embarassedly in his head.

He turned back to you after taking a deep breath and you returned his sincere smile with your own.

"Ummmm I'm sorry about them haha But no Eunmi I don't like bad girls....I like you. So I'd really like to take you out sometime, please?"

You were really quiet the entire bus ride to the shore.

He fidgited in his seat, contemplating if he should tap your shoulder and ask what you were thinking about but he froze and smiled as he caught your reflection in the window.

You seemed to really be enjoying the scenery passing by.

He jumped as you suddenly turned to him, patted his knee and pointed to the fields where the farm animals were grazing.

He leaned his head on your shoulder eagerly for a better look, his warmth making you feel cozy and aware of your current position. You turned slowly to face him, your eyes admiring his profile.

He really was handsome.

Those cute round eyes and pink lips and not to mention his adorable nose. As he faced you you yelped cutely and quickly returned your gaze to the window.

He chuckled and took the opportunity to snap a quick picture of you two with his phone, of course his Hyungs would want proof that he actually got to take you out.

"Jungkook are you listening?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

You challenged playfully and he smirked at the way you crossed your arms trying to make your small frame look tall compared to his towering height.

"You said you were hungry"

He retorted "as a matter of factly." Your eyes rounded in surprise and you nodded. Maybe he was listening.

He just looked like he was spacing out while staring at you but strangely enough it didn't make you feel uncomfortable but you felt shy.

Jungkook scoped around with his hand over his eyes blocking the sun and spotted a small restaurant near the sand.

"How bout there?"

You tip toed trying to see where he was pointing to and you nodded as you barely saw the flower covered roof of the small building.

"Eunmi-ah"

His voice was low and shy and peering down you saw why.

He was holding his hand out to you. Slowly you slipped your hand into his and his longer fingers wrapped around yours. You looked up at him and he smiled happily before swinging your hands back and forth.

Jungkook was scanning the plastic menu, the sounds of rolling waves in the background.

Sitting outside the air was clean and salty and the water was sparkling just down the way.

"Okay so what do you..."

He placed his menu down and hummed as he noticed you peeking at him over the top of your menu.

You gasped and quickly hid your blushing face from being caught.

His laugh just added to the beautiful atmosphere. The small restaurant was decorated in colorful flowers. The tables and chairs were detailed and made of black iron and there was a beautiful sea glass center piece.

"You can have the last bite!"

"No I insist you can have it"

The two of you offered graciously. Deciding to split a dessert there was one bite of delicious ice cream covered brownie left and you both wanted the other to enjoy it.

"Eunmi I mean it you can have it I won't mind!"

"Jungkook you ate so happily it's all over your face! You take it!"

Seeing no one was backing down Jungkook sighed and lifted the last bite on a silver spoon.

You froze as he held it to your lips and cutely opened his mouth, encouraging you to open yours.

"Ahhhhh~"

He even stood from his seat to reach you so you had no choice but to shyly open your mouth and accept his offering.

"Good?"

"Yes, thank you"

You blushed as he brought the spoon to his lips and the leftover chocolate sauce with a smile.

"Yah Eunmi don't go too far!"

Jungkook called out a few feet behind you as you ventured further into the water.

Your shoes were left by the edge of the sand, socks and all, and after rolling up your jeans you waddled into the water making Jungkook laugh as you complained it was cold.

"Jungkook-ah look a starfish~"

You chimed bending over to grab a shell next to the sea creature.

You gasped as an especially strong wave pushed you gently causing you to stumble backwards and you found yourself in Jungkook's arms with the dark haired boy smiling down at you.

"Gotchu"

Being so close Jungkook's eyes fell to your lips.

Overcome with shyness you wiggled out of his hold and made him yelp as you splashed him causing his grey shirt to darken.

"Hey!"

"Catch me if you can Oppa!"

The word slipped out without your knowledge but the way Jungkook was chasing you excitedly made it seem like he didn't mind at all.

You ran circles around your shoes, kicking sand everywhere. People watched you two warmly, a young couple enjoying a beautiful beach day.

Finding your feet dragging in the sand you whined as Jungkook easily caught up to you and grabbed your hand.

Tugging a bit too enthusiastically you spun around wildly, your hands landing on his chest and your eyes wide as you realized your lips were now on his.

His dark eyes blinked back at yours with equal surprise and after a moment his hand grabbed the side of your face and he let his eyes fall close, thoroughly enjoying this sweet first kiss.

Your heart raced in your chest but soon you too closed your eyes enjoying the moment. Releasing your hand Jungkook slipped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him and you yelped as he lifted you up.

The tide was coming in, the waves becoming much stronger and he lifted you just in time to keep your jeans from getting soaked.

With your arms around his neck he turned to face you and you smiled and kissed him again quickly making his cheeks blush.

He bit his lip shyly and placed his forehead against yours but before he could admit how great a date this was you shrieked.

"Oppa! Our shoes!"

Startled he whipped his head to look out at the ocean and yelled with a fist in the air.

"Yah! Get back here! Hold on!"

"Hey!"

Manuvering you so you were now on his back you laughed then squealed holding on tight with your head on his shoulder.

Jungkook charged, splashing water around you two as you two chased the aloof pairs of shoes under the light of the summer sun! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author Note: Goodbye shoes it was nice knowing you \o/ Hope you enjoyed your beach date with Jungkook Reader-nim <3

Upcoming Scenarios:

GOT7 Yugyeom, GOT7 Mark, EXO Chanyeol Playhouse AU, GOT7 Jackson Playhouse AU, GOT7 Mark Playhouse AU