✮ GOT7 Jackson ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: I'm not even mad this is my 17th secenario written and it has Jackson and a '7' in it haha

Summary: Jackson's blind girlfriend is about to see for the first time because of a surgery and he's worried that she won't like him anymore because he think's he's ugly.

Song: GOT7 Forever Young
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oppa I'm scared..."

Ivy whispered softly in the white hospital bed with bandages wrapped around her eyes. In the darkness of her condition she could clearly hear her own harsh breathing and the sound of the beating hearts of the only two people in the room.

"I can tell Baby"

Jackson chuckles huskily, tightening his hands around her pale sweating one and kisses her fingers longingly. He sits by her bed side where he's stood by loyally since her admittance a few days ago. He takes in a deep calming breath and lets out a shakey sigh.

He was scared too but for all the wrong reasons. Gently he lifts his hand and like a sixth sense Ivy leans into his touch knowingly so he can caress the side of her face making her smile.

"Ivy? Do you remember how we first met?"

Jackson asks, a bit down hearted and Ivy all too eagerly nods her head.

It had been a year and a half ago Jackson met Ivy by chance and a year since they started dating.

While on a trip to the mall with his best friends the rambunctious young man was laughing in Jaebeom's head lock when he noticed a girl leaning against the railing looking out at the coast.

Her white and pink sundress fluttered with the wind just like her curly short hair. With large black glasses on her face she was frowning noticably.

"How can anyone frown looking at a beautiful view like that?"
"What'd you say????"
"OW! OW! OW!"

Jackson was mesmerized for a short moment before Jaebeom dragged his head over to the video game store where Yugyeom and BamBam ran off to with his wallet.

There she is again....

Carrying trays of food with his best friend Mark Jackson just happened to catch the same fluttering sun dress from the corner of his eye.

This time the young girl was sitting all alone, with her food in front of her not even touched. He didn't even realize he quickly placed his tray at his table and skipped over to the condiment section right by her side.

Pumping ketchup and gathering straws Jackson looked over his shoulder at the quiet girl and smiled.

"Hey!"

He calls out in a friendly manner but the girl doesn't even lift her head to look at him.

"Are you alone? Or waiting for friends or something?"

His curiousity is not satiated as he slowly walks by her table waiting for a reply but she remains quiet and doesn't acknowledge him. She's still frowning. Maybe she's having a bad day?

"What was that about Hyung?"

Youngjae asks as his older friend takes a seat next to him and he shakes his head before digging into his burger, catching a glance at the girl every once in a while from across the food court.

Time flies when you're having fun and the sun was starting to disappear over the water. Exiting the mall Jackson haults as he sees the same sundress wearing girl standing by the side of the road.

The red man on the crossing sign is burning brightly but the girl keeps shuffling her sandaled feet towards the busy street. His heart jumps into his throat.

"Is she thinking!? HEY! HEY WAIT!"
"Jackson!?"

His friends call out to him as he rushes foreward and wraps his arms around the girl from behind pulling her away from the side as a truck comes rushing by, traveling so fast the wind knocks his snap back off.

"WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING THROUGH IT'S NOT WORTH IT TO JUST GIVE UP!"
"Please let go of me! Help! Help!"

Jackson's friends catch up to him as he and the girl are both screaming incoherently making a scene. Jinyoung grabs onto his shoulders but Jackson reuses to let the girl go.

"Jackson! Jackson! Stop! Miss I'm so sorry!"
"Jinyoung she was going to walk out into the street!"

"No I wasn't! I heard the truck just fine! Let me go!"
"Ow!"

Jackson yelps as something whacks him in the head and only then does he realize the girl was holding a light weight stick.

She keeps hitting him in the head until he releases her and the hallow sound that rings as his head is struck makes his friends laugh out loud. 

Mark helps the girl up and Jackson spots the girl's glasses by his hand and grabs them.

"I'm sorry for my friend."
"Where...are my glasses....."
"Here"

Jackson holds them out in front of her but she continues to look around confused. Impatiently he shakes them and whines cutely.

"They're right here. I'm holding them directly infront of you. Are you blind or something?"
"Yes."

Her light voice replies completely serious as she waves her hand in front of her. His breath hitches as he now sees the girl's completely white eyes and he immediately grabs her hands to return her glasses and bows deeply.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry! I didn't know!"
"You're very rude Mister. Even yelling in the food court. It's very rude to the other people."

The girl scolds as she places the frames back on her face, the boys surrounding her completely flabbergasted. Jackson drops to his knees and places his forehead on the ground and his hands behind his back.

"I'm so so sorry! That was so rude of me to say! And you did hear me? Why didn't you say anything?"
"Please get up off the floor Mister it's okay. And I didn't know you were talking to me. As you're well aware now I can't exactly see if someone's addressing me."

The girl can feel the young man by her feet so she tapped him lightly with her stick. Jackson shuffles to his feet and adjusts his snapback flustered.

"I....I thought you were going to....you know. Whenever I saw you around you just looked so sad so....."
"I wouldn't know what my expression looks like. Was it really a cause for concern?"

There's a horn from the parking lot that was very distinct and the girl turned and waved her stick.

"My parents are waiting for me."
"Let me help you across the street. It's the least I can do."
"Are you implying I can't do it myself?"

"Jackson stop being so insenstive...."
"I'M SORRY!"

Jaebeom whispers harshly and as Jackson whines his attention is pulled towards a light tapping on his leg.

"But I appreciate your offer. It was nice meeting you...Jackson."

She smiles softly before heading across the street as the green man on the sign blinks and beeps. Without skipping a step Jackson is following right behind her with his hands in his pocket.

"Why are you following me?"
"You can tell?"

She nods as she continues to tap at the ground with her stick, touching the back of parked cars to help guide her.

"You have this...I don't know...I can just tell it's you...."

Embarassedly Jackson pulls on her hand to the other side of the parking lot where her parents were getting out of the car.

"Ivy!"

She jumps as her Father calls in the opposite direction she was looking but towards the direction Jackson was guiding her.

"Thank you Young Man"

The tall slender man smiles at Jackson as he takes his daughter from her. Before getting into the car she holds her hand out desperately and Jackson instinctively grabs it making her smile.

"Thank you Jackson"
"It was my pleasure....Ivy."

Luckily Ivy went to the mall on the same day every week as some sort of ritual to prove her independance despite her lack of vision and Jackson was not shy at all to run up to her and express his infatuation with her, the girl never startled as he approached as if she already knew.

Ivy places her hands on Jackson's face and frowns.

"Why are you sad Jackson?"
"I'm not sad."

She pulls on his cheeks softly making him chuckle. It's just, Jackson never really felt confident about his looks. This girl was so beautiful, on the inside and out and he was just so Jackson.

Now that she'd be able to see him what if he wasn't what she was expecting and becomes disappointed?

The doctor walks in with her charts and a large smile on her face.

"Ms. Ivy it's time to remove the bandages are you ready?"
"My parents?"
"Are right behind me"

Ivy waves in the direction she can smell her Mother's perfume and Jackson nods as her Father places a hand on his shoulder proudly.

She takes in a deep breath and reaches for the bandage when Jackson takes her hands and covers his face.

"What are you doing Jackson?"
"I want your first sight to be your Parents' loving faces"

He replies shyly making Ivy blush happily. The Doctor nods and proceeds to unwrap the cloth from her head and immediately Ivy flinches as the faint lumination of the room irritates her closed eye lids.

Slowly her eyes flutter open and all she sees is white blinding light. She blinks a lot trying to get her eyes to focus and soon she sees shadows, then shapes, then colors and her heart jumps into at the sight of her parents with tears streaming down their faces.

She had always dreamt of what her parents looked like and they were more magical than she could have ever imagined but she didn't believe it was really them till they spoke.

"Hello Sweetheart"
"Hello Honey"

Those warm familiar voices wrap Ivy in a blanket of emotion that makes it harder for her to breathe.

"Maybe I should've just left the room hehehe"

Ivy gasps as Jackson mumbles against her hands.

"Jackson...."

She tries to move her hands but Jackson keeps them there and shakes his head.

"Oppa?"
"You know I love you Ivy. I love you very much and I hope that you'll still love me even after seeing my face."
"I've waited for this moment since the day you pulled me away from the curb please stop making me wait Jackson"

Her soft voice shakes happily as he slowly allows her to move her hands and she gasps.

"Hi Baby"

Ivy keeps her hands on the sides of his face, feeling Jackson's soft skin.

She had etched every detail of his feel in her memory. She knew his jaw line, his lips that were so soft against hers, his nose that he used to snuggle against her head, his eyelashes he used to tickle her cheek, even though she were seeing him for the first time he already felt so familiar with this young man she loved.

"Hideous am I right? I always told you I wasn't much to look at and you weren't missing much. Are you really disappointed?"

Jackson jokes trying to hide his fear and as Ivy begins to cry from joy so does he.

"You're so much more than I ever could've imagined. Oh my God. Jackson!"

Her voice cracks as she leans over and Jackson instictly pulls the girl into his lap and holds her tightly, his tears trickling down her neck.

"This is like a dream come true."

Ivy speaks in disbelief as she continues to gaze lovingly at Jackson's face.

"Why do you look so sad Jackson?"
"Baby this is a look of overwhelming happiness and it's because I am so happy to be in your life Ivy."

A new wave of tears flow down her cheeks as Jackson leans in and kisses her hard.

"What...is this spot on your forehead?"
"Remember how I asked if you recalled how we first met? This is a scar from you whacking me with your seeing stick!"
"Eh!? I'm so sorry! I was blind I didn't know!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~