✮ GOT7 Mark ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: My best friend was sick so I wrote her a little something to make her feel better \o/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Mark turned the key and entered the apartment while carrying a brown paper bag of groceries.

"Babe?"

He called out as he sat everything on the counter in the kitchen.

"Hey you"

He kneels down and pets the cat who's rubbing itself affectionately against his leg.

"Where is she?.....Oh wow hahaha"

Raising his gaze the young man can't help but chuckle at the tissues riddling the floor of the apartment.

"That's not very nice"

He scolds sweetly as he removes tangled tissues from the cat's paws.

The kitty cat has gone and made a mess of the place by knocking the trash bins over.....or did they?

"Mark?"

He hears a muffled mew from the bedroom and smiles.

"Yeah Serri I'm home."

Mark grabs a few things from the paper bag then shuffles down the hall.

"No! Don't!"

Serri whines as she hears the door to her room open.

"......Babe?"

Mark stiffles his laughter as he watches his girlfriend wriggle underneath her covers to hide from him.

Serri had caught a cold and he was in charge of chores for the day like grocery shopping.

How did he first realize she wasn't well?

"Baby I cleaned the car"
" Oh no...."

Serri whines in embarrasment and squirms away as Mark settles next to her on the bed.

"There were tissues EVERYWHERE Serri hahaha"
"My...nose won't stop running"

He noticed. He had to buy more boxes of tissues and can hear the congestion in her voice.

He pats her gently and he smiles as she curls into a ball.

"Why are you hiding from me?"
"Because....."

Mark felt sad that Serri sounded so weak and teary but there wasn't anything he could that he hasn't already done to help.

He just wanted to hold her so instead of forcing her to come out he laid down and curled himself around the lump of girlfriend.

He presses his forehead to her back before giving it a soft kiss, coaxing her out of her hiding place.

Popping out of the covers and awkwardly she turns over and Mark gives her his derpiest smile that only makes her tear up more.

"What's wrong Baby?"
"What's wrong? What's wrong??! I look like Rudolph!"

She whines upsetly and points to her red, runny, chaffing nose and Mark frowns as he spots little specks of blood.

He brushes her hair from her face and kisses her nose softly before placing a comforting kiss on her forehead to make her relax.

"How is that a bad thing?"
"I look funny...."
"Funny? How could you call the Reindeer who saved Christmas funny looking?!"
"Mark!"
"CHRISTMAS SERRI CHRISTMAS"

He jokes with her lovingly.

Serri yelps and covers her nose as she feels new drops of moisture.

She turns and slaps the empty tissue box from her night stand to the floor.

She gasps and sits up covering her face so Mark can't see her.

"Ugh I feel and look gross. Don't look at me!"
"Baby you're over reacting"
"This is so embarassing..."

She thanks Mark as he places a new box of tissues in her lap and holds a few up to her.

She pouts but Mark keeps his face stern so she has no choice but to put her nose into the tissues he's holding and blow her boogies into them.

After a few snorts and whistles she's finished with a sigh.

Mark puts a bit of lotion on her dry nose to help then pulls her into his embrace.

Enveloped in his warmth Serri sighs with her face in his chest and enjoys the feeling of her boyfried playing with her hair.

"You don't ever have to feel embarrased around me Baby you know that"

His chest grumbles as he speaks and Serri feels herself drifting off to sleep.

"Mark...."
"Yeah Babe?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"oh that's great then"
"What's that suppose to mean?"
"so you won't be mad.....I got boogers on your shirt....sorry"
"Hahahaha it's okay Serri just relax"