✮ B.A.P Daehyun ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: I've been a bit busy to write but I wrote this for a friend so I thought why not add it here haha
Summary: Casually shopping for groceries in the small market Chelsea gets knocked over unexpectedly!
Song: Fiestar's I Don't Know
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~                                              
                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                           
"I'm freakin out Jae! F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G O-U-T"

Daehyun ran around his room in a panic as his best friend Youngjae watched from the bed with a smile reaching up to his precious cheek bones.

"Nope...no....nu-uh....not this...maybe?....ugh!"

Clothes were sent soaring through the air as Daehyun tried to decide what would be the perfect outfit to wear on his first date with the sweetest girl.

He had been joking around with Himchan and Jong Up in the supermarket last week. Pushing each other and joking around Dae got shoved into a girl at the produce section causing her to yelp and drop her basket.

Trying to catch his balance he turned to apologize when a fruit rolled under his foot causing him to slip and fall.

"Ow ow ow ow....."

He rubbed his sore bum, his friends laughing obnoxiously behind him and before he could yell back he was surprised as a hand was held out in front of him.

His eyes rounded cutely and he looked up at the girl who he had just ran into rudely. He scurried to his feet and rubbed the back of his head embarrasedly.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you!"

Noticing her hand was still slightly out stretched he mentally face palmed as he was now rude to her a second time. First he ran into her now he carelessly ignored her kind gesture.

Awkwardly he grabbed her hand with both hands and bowed.

"Please forgive me! I...."
"Hahaha it's fine really I'm okay"

His ears perked up at the cute sound of the girl's giggle. He looked up through his lashes. She was pretty.

Wearing a grey sweater with a white collar her skin was pale, her hair a medium length, and she had the most beautiful light eyes hiding behind the frames of her glasses.

Realizing he was still holding her hand he cleared his throat and proceeded to kneel and gather her things he had made her drop.

"Oh you don't have to....."
"Yes I do!"

She knelt to her knees as well and the two picked up the fallen fruit and groceries.

"I'm Daehyun. Jung Daehyun and those guys laughing at me would be my best friends. If you're gonna blame someone I'd blame Himchan, he pushed me!"
"Hahaha I already said it was fine Daehyun-ah. I'm Chelsea, it's nice to meet you"

As an apology for knocking her things over Daehyun carried Chelsea's basket all the way to the cash register.

Every once in a while he'd glare over his shoulder at the two boys being stealthy behind him and silently teasing him.

"Your friends seem nice. Thank you for carrying my stuff for me Daehyun. It was nice meeting you."

Standing outside with plastics in her hands Chelsea bowed and smiled at the dark haired young man.

He nodded shyly and his mouth opened but no words came out as she started to walk away.

Himchan shook his head at his speechless friend and yelled from behind a parked car.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO HANG OUT SOMETIME?!"

Daehyun cringed and whipped his body towards the car and he froze when Chelsea called back.

"Did you say something Daehyun-ah?"

The two behind the car urged him forward and Daehyun swallowed the lump in his throat and turned to the girl he just met and nodded.

"I ugh was wondering....if you'd like to maybe get a bite to eat or something?"
"That sounds nice actually thank you!"
"Really?! I mean -ahem- Are you free now?"
"Actually I have to get home and put these away, before you have a chance to knock them over again"
"I'm sorry!"
"I was only joking haha Besides your two friends behind that car seem to be waiting for you"

"No we're not!"

The two shouted back and Daehyun shook his head.

"No comment...."

He mumbled under his breath and he smiled as Chelsea held her phone out to him so he could put his number in and in turn get her number.

"See you then Daehyun-ah! And don't run into anymore people!"

Finally settling on an outfit of dark wash jeans and a sweater to accomodate for the breezy fall weather outside Daehyun nervously combed his fingers through his hair.

"Daehyun relax you'll be fine"
"But what if I make a fool of myself? She's a really sweet girl and....I'm me..."
"You met her by running into her. I don't think you can make anymore of a fool of yourself that'd she'd find odd!"
"HEY!"
"What?? She agreed to still go out with you after all that and even Himchan's yelling so I think you're safe hahaha"

Daehyun smiled fondly of the memory and reminded himself to thank Himchan after his date.

The waitress welcomed him warmly as she opened the door to the small cafe.

He was beaming with excitement. Checking his watch he chuckled, he was too early.

Going back outside he spotted Chelsea coming down the block with her eyes watching the ground as she walked.

She was wearing a plaid long sleeve flannel with a dark tank top and jeans and her hair swayed gently from the autumn breeze.

He smiled excitedly then ducked behind the standing potted plant.

Unplugging her earphones from her head Chelsea entered the small cafe and greeted the waitress.

Her light eyes looked around curiously and she jumped as a voice spoke next to her ear.

"Are you looking for someone?"

Daehyun chuckled from behind her as she turned and patted her chest with her cheeks turning pink.

"Daehyun-ah you scared me haha Where did you come from??"
"I'm a ninja don't you know~"

They sat at a table closest to the window and Chelsea watched as Daehyun eagerly opened the menu with the demeanor of a child.

He cutely peered over the top and she giggled as he quickly hid again.

"This is one of my favorite places! They have a great selection of sweets especially cheesecake~ Do you like cheesecake?"
"I ugh I don't really like sweets haha"

Daehyun slapped his menu shut with the largest derpy smile on his face with twinkling eyes.

His chair screeched as he stood and Chelsea blushed lighty as he grabbed her wrist and urged her up.

".......annnnddd I know this OTHER cafe that's really good haha!"
"Dae it's fine we can stay here"

The two were already out the door and the girl giggled quietly as Daehyun continued to scold himself under his breath. He should've asked her what she liked and didn't like! Stupid! Stupid! Now where was he going to take her?

His back pocket vibrated and he absent mindedly grabbed it and checked it.

Himchan: The cafe owned by my friend's sister is just around the corner! Take her there!
PS# You're still holding her hand

Seizing his steps Daehyun's eyes widened as he checked his surroundings. How did he know what was happening?!

He kept himself from yelling out as he saw his friends including Youngjae casually standing in front of a store down the block.

They were whistling and looking around aimlessly as they ignored his prescense.

"Daehyun what's wrong?"

Chelsea's voice caressed his ears and he shook his head embarrasedly. Remembering he was still holding her hand he quickly dropped it and apologized.

"I'm sorry!"
"Haha it's fine really Dae! You're so cute"

His lips curled up in a shy smile from her compliment. Should he compliment her back? Would that be weird?

"You're cute too! I mean like your outfit is cute! No wait! So is your personality! And your voice! ummm....."
"Why don't you tell me more about your friends?"

She suggested light heartedly so he wouldn't be so flustered and she was surprised his eyes widened and his voice rose.

"Did you see them?!"
".......no? I only know of Himchan and Jong Up, the two that were at the market with you that day right?"

Daehyun sighed in relief and glared over her head at his friends who were stalking his date.

He watched her with his head in his hand and a smile on his face.

She looked so sweet as she picked at the different fruit in her parfait and he chuckled as a berry jumped out and rolled across the table.

He picked it up and popped it into his mouth and he hummed happily.

"That's really yummy!"
"Here, you can have some~"

Chelsea beamed and held up a spoonful of yogurt carefully to Daehyun.

He leaned into the table cutely and held his mouth open and as he took in the bite she laughed as he refused to let go of the spoon.

The waiter coughed light heartedly and placed Daehyun's sweet in front of him and Dae thanked him with the spoon still in his mouth.

"I'm having a lot of fun. You're alot of fun, thank you Daehyun"

The glass was empty, his plate was clean and the two were flushed from laughing and talking.

Chelsea peered over Daehyun's shoulder and her eyes widened slightly.

He was curious as to why she was suddenly shaking her head shyly. Turning back, his eyes widened and he yelled annoyedly.

"Yah!"

The boys were jumping and making faces from the front window. Kissy faces and hearts over their heads Daehyun was about to run outside and give his friends a piece of his mind but he froze as Chelsea quickly leaned in and pecked his cheek causing him to blush brightly.

He whipped his head around and covered the heated spot with his hand.

"What why when huh what was that for??"
"For being you haha I can be a ninja too! And your friend with the nice cheekbones told me to"
"YOUNGJAE!!!......-ahem- no comment....I mean.....thank you.....Chelsea "
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Author Note: I've never written for B.A.P nor do I really follow them but I was told I portrayed Daehyun's character well so I'm happy♥