✮ GOT7 Mark ✮

░✮ Cheesecake Factory (๑╹◡╹๑) ✮ ░ 【DJ's Collection of Scenarios】

Author Note: You guys know how I work~ I get a dream, and a dream becomes a one shot like this \o/ Another Mark one shot for the wanting and a nice way to kick off my scenario cafe♥

Song: Taeyang's Wedding Dress

Summary: Rin was promised a movie date with her boyfriend Jackson but he's away in another girl's bed and Mark is sick and tired of him treating you this way.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cheeks puffed out cutely, hair spiked, oversized black jersey slipped over head, and phone in hand Mark exited his bedroom in search of a decent dinner this lovely Saturday night.
 
Unlike his best friend and roommate Jackson Wang who insisted on never being home at night no matter what day it was Mark on the other hand appreciated the finer things in life like a quiet evening alone with junk food and Netflix.

Holding his phone in between his perfect teeth he started searching through the wooden cabinets of the small square kitchen. Hmmm macaroni and cheese, macaroni AND cheese, and oh, macaroni and CHEESE.

Two young University students with generic student jobs that provide a little income, living in a one bedroom dorm room, swamped with bills and student fees, it was no surprise their food supply was just as lavish as their life styles.

Reaching for a blue box he froze as someone knocked outside. Pulling up his basketball shorts that were hanging by his hips revealing the band of his boxers he scurried over and opened up the door. His eyes instantly widened and his cheeks tinted pink.

"Whasnulimv yousczd doikjnh herekjm??"
"Hahaha I can't understand you with your phone in your mouth silly♥"

Embarrassedly Mark grabbed his phone and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Why was she here? Jackson's girlfriend of 2 years, Lee Rin. The sweetest girl to ever walk the planet was standing in front of him in an over sized sweater and short shorts with converse.

Her dark hair was clipped back and her light brown eyes were twinkling but what he admired most was her rosey cheeks. Always pink and glowing you'd thinking someone was constantly embarrasing her and it was the cutest thing ever.

She held up a plastic bag and smiled excitedly.

"Jackson promised we could watch movies together tonight!"
"Ummmm....."

Mark sighed, feeling a mix of jealousy and guilt and her expression fell.

"Is he not here again?"
"No,but you know what? He said he'd be coming back later. Would you like to wait for him?"
"Yes please"

She bowed gratefully and he invited her into their dorm. This wasn't the first time Jackson had promised her a date then just forgot about her. Actually that's not true. He didn't forget her, he diliberately left her alone and usually to be with another woman.

To the outside world Jackson was the picture perfect athletic young man. He had alot of friends, was held high on everyone's pedestals but no one knew him like Mark did. Jackson Wang was really the worse kind of man, a play boy, toying and using women as he sees fit and those with no self-respect didn't mind as long as they got into his pants.

Why was a guy like that with this angel you may wonder? For show. As long as Jackson had Rin by his side people automatically assumed he was a great guy to have someone as sweet and gentle as Rin to call his own.

She was so kind and innocent and so unaware of the mistreatment she had been enduring for years. The first few months into their relationship was that of a cliche romance movie. Flowers, chocolates, rides in his car and kisses that made her feel special, like she was the only one for him but slowly things started to change.

Mark didn't know if she really didn't notice or she was just really good at hiding it. Jackson began to spend less time with her and when they were together he was always glued to his phone, completely ignoring her.

He'd smell of expensive perfume, have random purple bruises around his neck and body, and his eyes would always be scanning around for the next woman in tight clothing walking by him but Rin never said a word. 

"Are you hungry? We have Macaroni and cheese....."
"Anything else?"
".....macaroni con queso?"
"That sounds perfect thank you"

She laughed brightly as she placed the plastic on the kitchen table and Mark's heart danced in his chest. He didn't know when or how he started catching feelings for his best friend's girl but he was completely head over heels for her.

Was it her laugh? Her personality? The fact he was always left alone with her everytime Jackson stood her up on a date and she'd always have a smile on her face no matter what?

With her hands behind her back she stood next to him and he loved that familiar scent of rose and vanilla that always accompanied her. She peered up at him and smiled, driving him completely crazy, but in the best way.

"Can I help?"
"I don't know Rin. These instructions are very intricate and I'm not sure you can keep....ow hahaha!"

She pouted cutely and whacked his arm. Taking the box from his hands she wandered around the kitchen as if she owned the place and started gathering everything she needed. Of course she knew where everything was, they've lived in the same dorm for 2 years and nothing changed.

"What movies did you bring?"
"The usual~ Comedy, action, horror, blah blah....."
"I love Blah Blah I heard it was a great hit!"

She peered back at him with a cute smug look and Mark bit his lower lip to keep himself from laughing. As she stirred the cooking pasta he took over and urged her to get comfortable in the room.

With her out of sight he shot Jackson a text.

Mark: Where are you?
Jackson: Out. Why?
Mark: Rin's here
Jackson: So what?

Mark glared at his phone screen. How could he be so cold and inconsiderate when it came to you? 

"MARK!"
"YAH!"

Coming out of the room Rin gasped as the pot he wasn't paying attention to overflood and hot foam covered his hand. Dropping his phone to the floor she ran over and grabbed his hand in hers and quickly brought it under running cold water from the faucet.

His heart was racing. Her hands were so soft and gentle and they were holding his. Rin's face was full of concentration as she made sure there were no burns on his skin and Mark was completely wide eyed and captivated.

She sat him down in a chair and proceeded to rub soothing lotion on his hand with a frown.

"You should be more careful you could've hurt yourself."

As she scolded him she froze as his fingers intertwined with hers and he squeezed it gently. Looking up at him with her cheeks a brighter shade of pink his eyes softened and his voice hushed.

"I'm sorry"

He's sorry he was so careless. He's so sorry that he's been keeping the fact that Jackson is an and doesn't care about her a secret and he's sorry he lied saying that he'd actually be back when he knew for an absolute fact that would never be true.

Looking down at her feet she shyly took her hand out of his and walked back to the room. Balancing two bowls and two cans of sodas Mark entered the room and he hummed curiously.

Rin was on the floor folding up Jackson's clothes and cleaning his side of the room. Grabbing the cracked photo frame with a picture of her and Jackson inside it she smiled brushing her fingers over it and placed it on top of the table.

Peering to the side Mark's stomach sank as he saw the small collection of ladies underwear Rin undoubtedly found in the pockets of Jackson's jeans. Mark cleared his throat and smiled while waving the bowls and she smiled back and nodded.

Thank God Jackson was a slob so his bed was a mess meaning Mark and Rin got to sit on his bed as they watched the television screen. Sitting shoulder to shoulder leaning their backs against the wall the two laughed at the corny comedy movie playing.

Taking a swig of her soda Rin yelped in embarrasment as she let out a rather un-lady like burp and she looked up at Mark while covering .

"Nice try but...."

Taking a big gulp of his soda and in some air Mark let out an even bigger belch that had Rin in tears from laughter.

"THAT SMELLS SO BAD!"

She waved her hand in her face and peering off to the side she saw it was already 11pm. Time flies when you're having fun but still no Jackson. Pulling out her phone she dialed his number but it went straight to voice mail and she sighed.

Mark frowned sadly. Why does she keep doing this to herself? When was the last time he actually answered one of her calls or texts? When was the last time Jackson actually sat down and genuinely spent time with her? Made her laugh? Made her smile? All he did was hurt her.

"You okay Rin?"
"Hmmm? Oh yeah! Never better♥"

By the end of the 3rd movie Mark had given Rin one of his over sized t-shirts to get comfortable in since all of Jackson's clothes were in the laundry. He watched enticed as she sniffed the material and she beamed at him.

"I always loved the smell of your cologne. Jackson's is always so strong and musky and he never used the ones I bought him as gifts."
"So it's as obnoxious as he is hahaha"
"Hahaha yeah I guess so. It's as obnoxious as my obnoxious boy...friend....."

She yawned wide and rubbed her teary eyes. It was getting late but Mark couldn't bring himself to say Jackson wasn't coming. He didn't want her to leave. Slipping out of the room Mark's face darkened and he hit speed dial on his phone.

"Whaddup?"
"Dude where are you?"
"Out with some lady friends why?"
"Rin's here. She's been waiting for you. Can't you just come by and see her or something?"

Mark looked back to make sure the door was close as the room filled with Jackson's husky laughter.

"Not a chance man."
"You're such a piece of Jackson."
"Geez man relax"
"Don't ing tell me to relax. She was excited to spend time with you but like always you just stand her up. She waited till now for you to show up and she never complained and I'm sick and tired of you....."
"Do you like her?"

Mark's breathing hitched and after a moment his voice lowered to a growl.

"So what if I do?"
"Then take her I don't care."

"How....how could you just throw her away like she's nothing?!"

His fists were clenched so tightly his knuckles were white and his nails dug into the skin of his palm. Did she mean so little to Jackson when she meant the world to him?

"Babyyyyy come back to bed.....Dude I gotta go, later"

"Jackson!"

-click-

"Unfriggin believable....."

He leaned against the table with both arms and lowered his head. She deserved so much better than that! His heart caught in his throat as he heard the bedroom door click. Slowly he pushed the door open and carefully walked inside.

The DVD was back to the selection menu and Rin was sprawled out on the side of his bed with her eyes closed and her fists clenched. He crawled onto the bed and laid down next to with a sad expression. Did she hear everything. A single tear glistened from the corner of her closed eye and she didnt even flinch as he wiped it away.

He propped his head up on one arm then used the other to brush her bangs to the side, admiring the face he's been in love with for so long. He lowered his face to hers and her breath caressed his face.

"Where's Jackson?"

Her voice was soft and hushed, barely a whisper and full of silent pain. Mark's brows furrowed and he shook his head. How could she still be thinking of him after everything she just heard?

"I don't know......"

She sighed deeply and her eyes glistened with unshed tears as she opened them. She lifted a hand to play with his dark hair and she hummed questioningly.

"Mark why are you shaking?"

Adrenaline and pent up emotion was coursing through his veins and crashing in his ears.

"I can't hold back anymore I'm sorry....."

With that said, voice low and husky,Mark lowered his head to Rin's and covered her lips softly with his. Gently brushing against her his eyes closed but she remained frozen for a moment before finally kissing him back. Gentle kisses, lip caresses, the softest touch had their bodies shiver with innocent pleasure. He hovered over her now, grabbing her hands in his and lacing their fingers together.

His tongue shyly grazed her lower lip and as parted slightly he coxed it to open wider for a deep passionate kiss that had her arching off the bed into him. Tears dribbled down her face. Jackson's never kissed her this way before, with so much need and compassion.

Mark pulled back and gazed into her glistening eyes. Both individuals flushed and panting Rin brought the back of her hand up to wipe away her tears.

"He.....he never loved me did he?"

Mark kissed her again softly and solemnly shook his head. She sobbed softly and shook her head in embarrasment.

"I'm such an idiot. God! I thought if I kept acting like nothing was wrong then one day we could end up back where we first started.....and he'd finally love me...."

"But I do"

She dropped her hands exposing her puffy swollen eyes. Mark was looking down at her with serious eyes, his voice low and laced with complete sincerity.

"I love you Rin. Jesus I've been in love with you for so long. At first I was guilty, you're my best friend's girl but the way he treated you like you were less than dirt and you just let him, it drove me ing insane. For so long I wanted to tell you, but with him you just looked so happy.....I didn't know what to do. I can treat you so much better, the way someone as sweet and perfect as you deserves to be treated. With love and respect."

His eyes glistened with frustration, his expression desperate and pleading. He bit his lower lip hard as she covered her eyes feeling hurt and confused.

"I don't know Mark. He just threw me away.....like I was garbage...."

"One man's trash is another man's blessing Rin...."

He laid down beside her, pulling her back to his chest and held her tightly.

"Please.....just give me a chance"

His voice was raw as he leaned his head against her shoulder and his heart exploded with warmth as she slowly nodded her head.

"Okay Mark.....thank you. But what about Jackson?"

"You do what he did to you. You treat him like he's nothing."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Like what you read? Request your own! Please make sure to check the rules and I await your cheesecake order \o/♥

Warning: I AM A VERY SLOW WRITER HAHA ♥
【You may request through Comments or PMs♥】