Chapter Thirteen

Lamia Febris

Chapter Thirteen

            “Tell my mom are you insane?! I was just curious at first but this is serious. Tape cutting, crazed students and creepy dudes? This is dangerous…like really dangerous…and kind of exciting but mostly dangerous. We need to think of a game plan before telling the adult. Besides my mom would totally take away my candy if I told her not only was I in her secret office but that I brought you in here as well.” Jimin said, as serious as Jungkook had ever seen him.

            “Jimin this is more important than your candy! This is serious, people are doing really bad things. Someone is hurting people and no one knows about it.”

            “Well that isn’t true, we know about it. If we are going to tell my mom we need to find proof though, we can’t go to her empty handed is all I’m saying. Look I’ll try my hardest to see if I can find the missing footage but I doubt I’ll be able to do it without physically having access to the camera themselves. While most of the cameras feed goes straight to the computers they might have a data chip in them that isn’t erased, but I’ll need to test that theory by getting my hands on one of the secret cameras.” Jimin said tapping his chin in thought. Jungkook did not agree with this at all but Jimin already knew way more about this stuff than he did and if he was going to figure out what was going on he needed Jimin, not just as a partner but as a friend as well.

            “Okay I have an idea, granted it’s a really risky and dumb idea but what good idea isn’t like that ya know?”

            “Jimin get to the point please we’re running out of time, we need to get back to class.”

            “Okay well there is a hidden camera that we and we as in you might get access to. In the junior class president lounge I know there is one and you wouldn’t necisarrily be suspisous walking inside there. You’d just have to go it really quickly. I’ll tell you how to get inside the camera to check for an external card and if there is one I’ll know if the other cameras have one.”

            “Isn’t that where Taehyung is in charge?” Jungkook asked, clenching his fists. Just the thought of the boy made Jungkook’s mouth water but he needed to ignore that. Vampires weren’t supposed to enjoy the way other vampires tasted and yet Taehyung was different. If Jungkook was going to do this he needed to do it fast and before he found him because while he was slowly gaining control he didn’t know what he would do if he ran into the boy again, it was probably best to not find out.

            “Yea but I’ll be watching from in here to warn you of any danger, I’ll be the techy spy while you will be the on the floor agent!” Jimin said smiling wide. While this boy was extremely excited Jungkook could only feel worried about what was to come, but it up Jungkook nodded and said, “Okay let’s do it.”