You can call it a surprise..

Sweet & Sour love

AUTHOR'S POV

 

4MINUTE'S DORM

 

It was 10 o'clock in the morning and the members are getting ready for their schedule today. They first need to go to the studio and practice then they have a music bank show. In the evening, they have photoshoot then they have been selected as the guest in "Bouquet" after some time they leave the show. [This is fanfic only. Don't take it seriously]

Sohyun was eating when Jihyun and Gayoon approached her. "Sohyun aaa~~~" They both called her name.

"Wae?" she asked while eating.

"Saeng-il chukhahae!" both of the unnies greet her.

Sohyun smile slightly."Komawo.." she said. "O! Where's my present?" she asked joking.

"Present?" The unnies look at each other. "Will give it to you later." They said and ran away.

"Yaahh unnie. I know you don't have it!" Sohyun said as she knew how's the unnie real attitude.

After she washed the dishes, she went to the living room and pack her things. As she entered the living room, the 4 unnies shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOHYUN" with a banner sticked to the wall behind them. Party props were there too. Sohyun smiled.

"I thought you guys won't celebrate my birthday" she said with a tear in her eyes because of happy with what the unnie did to her.

"Why would we? We always celebrate each members birthday. That's our promise" Gayoon said with a smile.

"Here's your present" Jiyoon went closer to her.

"Awww! Komawo unnie" she said while holding the present. "Should I open it now?" she asked.

"It's up to you" the members said.

"It is a present from all of us" HyunA said while hugging her. "Saeng-il chukhahae!"

Sohyun then made a decision to open the present before they go.

As she was busy unwrapped the present the 4 unnies are giggling by themselves.

"Wae?" she asked as she feel something wrong.

"Aniya.." They all answered.

"Did you guys put something? Like the box that has clown in it?" she asked with a suspicious look.

"Aniya.. aniyaa.. Just open it" The leader said with her usual smile.

Sohyun sigh and open the box.

As she opened the box, there showed something that might make her scream because of shocked but she blankly looked at her unnies. "Mwooyaa?" she asked.

"Wae? It is the best present ever for a newly wed" Gayoon said with a giggled.

Sohyun took it out from the box. "Unnieee!!" She feel uneasy. The 4 unnies laugh harder than before.

 

AT THE STUDIO

 

"Mwoya?" they were curious with the present.

"Something that related with newly wed?" Nayoung asked.

"What is it?" They asked themselves as they feel more curious.

 

END OF THE STUDIO

 

Sohyun was shocked when she look at the present. The unnies are really something. They bought her a bikini set. What? Unniee... you guys are.. Sohyun sighed heavily.

"You don't like it?" they asked acting worried with it.

"Ani.. komawo" Sohyun said with a-hard-to-tell smile.

"You should wear this when you both are on the pool" HyunA suggested then they laughed.

"Yaah! I never gonna wear this one in front of him"

"O? You bought something for you to wear it infront of him?" Jiyoon joked.

"Unniiiieeee!!" Sohyun slapped Jiyoon's hand as she feel uneasy with the situation.

Their conversations stopped as someone bell the door. "Nugunde?" Jihyun asked. She went to open the door.

"Annyongg~~" all of the Beast members greeted her.

"O. Annyong!" Jiyoon bowed. "Please come in"

"No need to be formal!" Doojoon hit her head then laughed.

"Nuguseyo?" Gayoon asked as she heard someone's voice. "O!" she was shocked as she almost hit Doojoon. They become awkward..

"Nugu?" The 4minute members asked.

"Gayoon unnie's husband and his siblings" Jiyoon joked.

Gayoon pinched her hand. She just laughed and asked the Beast members to come in to the living room.

"Sohyun aaa~~~ Saeng-il chukhahaee~~" The Beast members greet her. The 6 of them then sang a birthday song to her.

"Sorry we don't have the present with us, but we will give it tonight" Kikwang said with his eye smile.

"Gwaenchana.. And.. Thank you" Sohyun said with a smile.

"o! What is this?" Dongwoon asked as he saw something behind Sohyun's back.

"Nothing. Nothinggg" She said and went to her room to put the bikini aside.

"Oppa~ You guys don't have any schedule today?" HyunA asked, as Sohyun went outside and sit with them to eat the cake.

"Later at 12." Hyunseung answered. "How about you guys? Don't you guys have practice today?" he asked.

"We'll be out in 10 minutes"

The Beast members just nodded. While the members are busy chatting with one another, both of the group maknae went to other side to have some conversation. They usually do this everytime Beast and 4minute eating together.

"What are you guys doing?" Jiyoon asked as she saw the maknaes are busy taking picture with each other.

"Taking some pictures. Wae?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yaa Dongwoon ahh~ She's not your girlfriend anymore. She's already married" Doojoon said making both the maknaes blushed.

"Hyungg, we're just friends. Not more than that" Dongwoon hesisted.

"Well, if you wished to have more than that it's too late Dongwoon a~" Yoseob then said to the maknae.

 

The Beast members are already went home while the 4minute members are ready to have dance practice.

 

In the evening, after they had finished their photo shoot, they rushed to the studio to shoot "Bouquet"

While they are waiting in the room, all the guest wished Sohyun's a birthday then they randomly had a talk.

"Sohyun a~" Jiyoon and HyunA went closer to her as she keep on looking at her phone.

"Wae?" she asked.

"Did your husband greet you?" Jiyoon asked.

"A? ani.." she answered.

"Not yet? It's almost over" HyunA said.

"He may be busy unnie. It's okay" she said. She was actually feeling sad when Dongjun doesn't even text her a birthday wished.

"4minute, get ready" The staff said. The 4minute members nodded.

 

--THE SHOW START--

 

After a long conversation, the mc start to ask question to Sohyun.

"Sohyun a~ I heard today is your birthday"

"Ye" she answered with a smile.

"Does your husband greeted you already?" Hyundon asked.

"Eeeehh~ Don't ask her that question" HyunA said.

"Wae wae?" he asked.

"It's her personal life"

"It's up to me to ask" he said made people laugh.

"So.. does he?" he asked again.

"Anijoo" she said with a frustrated face.

"Are you sad?" he asked.

"Ohoo~ Of course she is sad. He is one of her important person in her heart" HyunA interupt.

"Would you shut up HyunA-ssi?" Hyungdon asked making HyunA speechless with her awkward smile.

"Ye. I am extremely sad now. I guess he doesn't know it is my birthday" she thought by herself.

"How could he don't know your birthday? You're his wife" Hyungdon said trying to convince Sohyun that Dongjun knew it was her special day.

"Okay. Let's stop talking sad thing. I hope Dongjun didn't remember Sohyun's birthday." Hyungdon said with a smile. "Let's start the game"

"The game are like this. The girls are asked to closed their eyes and the guy behind must choose whether to pick her or not. If you pick her, you guys can stand behind her. And once the girl opened her eyes and doesn't like you, she can said "I'm not interested" but if she's interested with him, she can hug him"

"ooooohhhh~~~" the girl groups were crazy with the games.

"So I can hug who I want?" Gayoon asked.

"You can't! Doojoon will mad at me!" Hyungdon said jokingly.

The game begin and it's getting more interested. As it come to Sohyun's turned, she feel so nervous. She don't know why but.. her nervousness won't go. Her mind was with Dongjun. She thought that, what if she like the guy and hug him. Dongjun then saw it and get jealous with it. She sighed.

"Sohyun a~ Are you okay?" Hyungdon asked.

"Ne ne" she answered.

"Okay. Let's start" Sohyun closed her eyes while waiting for the song to stop.

As the song stop.. "Now, Sohyun don't opened your eyes yet. Just turned around and face him" Sohyun followed with what her 'uncle' said.

As she turned, the nervous feeling getting harder than before..

"Now. Open your eyes"

As she opened her eyes slowly..

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lden57tPsz1qzvqim.gif

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lden6bab3J1qzvqim.gif

 

She was in a total shocked as she saw her husband was behind her. Dongjun then opened his hand widely asking her to hug her. Sohyun was still shocked that she won't stop laughing while blushing.

"So.. Are you interested or not?" Hyungdon asked.

"I can say no right?" she asked making others shocked. Neither do Dongjun.

"Eeeh?" Hyungdon shocked too. "Sure sure. You can say that one too" he said.

Sohyun then take a deep breath and went closer to Dongjun. Dongjun heart was beating like crazy.. Hoping that she won't mad at him.

As Sohyun make her step closer and closer.. she was getting her hand ready to pushed him. Everyone was like hoping she would hug him. As her hand get closer.. she suddenly hug him. Everyone was cheering like crazy. Dongjun smiled brightly as she hug him.

"Awwww Sohyun must be love her husband that much" Hyungdon said with a jealous face.

"Yaaa! It's enough" He said went closer to them as the couple still hugging.

"Saeng-il chukhahae Sohyun a~" Dongjun whispered to her romantically.

Sohyun just pouted telling him that he's late.

"So tell me Dongjun a~ Why don't you greet her?" Hyungdon asked as the couple released their hug.

"I wanted to greet her right at 12 midnight but I was filming at that time. Then I think that I text her up later on but it's in the middle of the night so I thought she might be sleeping. I don't want to disturb her cause I know she has been working hard lately."

Sohyun smile slightly with Dongjun explanations. Dongjun knew her very well.

"But you don't text her in the noon either" Hyungdon asked.

"I was tired then I fell asleep. I just sleep for 2 hours then my manager woke me up to get ready for my photo shoot"

"So you were rushed to come here?" Hyungdon asked.

"Ye.." He answered. "I tried my best to end the photo shoot earlier than usual so that I could buy her a present" he said with a smile while looking at Sohyun. Sohyun was so shy that she went to look at her shoes.

"That is just so sweet! Sohyun a~ You are lucky to have him" Hyungdon said while teasing Sohyun.

 

--------------

 

Sorry I have to end it here since I got something to do. I promise to update it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I will try my best.

And sorry there is not much DONGJUN and SOHYUN moment here. The continuous will be updated soon.

 

CREDIT TO THE OWNER FOR BOTH OF THE PHOTOS. [ I got it from google ]

 

Anyway, have you guys watch that episode? I haven't.. which is !!! I can't watch it. I can't even find the link. *pity me* --'

 

THANKS FOR READING MY FANFICS. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. TO THE SUBSCRIBER AND PEOPLE WHO COMMENT THIS STORY.. THANK YOU SO MUCCCHHHH! ^^ I WILL DO MY BEST. HWAITING!