Mission?

Sweet & Sour love

Sorry for the late update. Busy this whole weeks.

Well, I am in a total sorry for the boring chapter last week. Hope you enjoy with this chapter.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It's already two weeks after Sohyun collapsed back stage incident. She now feeling a lot better because of Dongjun was beside her.

It was in the afternoon, Sohyun was at their house alone, tidying things up while waiting for Dongjun to come home. Dongjun still have some recording sessions. He just called her and tell her that he will be finished soon.

Sohyun who was just sitting on the couch playing her phone got bored immediately as she finished all her work. Later then, the door bell rang. Sohyun went to the door and opened it, expecting for Dongjun to be there. Frustrated, as it was not Dongjun but the delivery guy was holding a big box.

"Is it for me?" she asked the mail man.

The mail man nodded and he helped Sohyun to put it inside.

"Ne, kamsahamnida" Sohyun thank him.

"Mwoya?" she asked herself as she feel weird with the appearance of the big box.

"Can I open it?" she asked.

She ripped the box and suddenly something appeared.

The box was filled with kid things. She was confuse with the sudden gift.

"You are ask to decorate one of the empty room with this thing" the director explained.

"This things?" she asked to make sure. The director nodded.

"Aigoo~ What for?" she asked herself.

She just looked at all the toys. She was still in confused. She decided to just wait for Dongjun to come and they tidy the room together. While waiting for Dongjun to be home, she played with the toys.

"I still don't get it what's today mission" she said to herself.

15 minutes waiting, Dongjun finally arrived.

"Sohyun a~" he called. "I'm home" he said making her smiled.

"Oh, annyeong oppa" she said.

"O! Mwoya?" he asked as he saw the things. "Toys?" he sat next to Sohyun. "Where do you got this?" he asked to Sohyun.

"Molla. I guess it is today mission cause Director oppa said we must decorate the empty room with this toys" she told him.

"With this?" he asked. Sohyun just nodded. "Mwoya? Are we going to have a kids?" he asked making Sohyun burst into laughter. "Wae?" he asked as Sohyun burst into laughter.

"Oppa~ Stop talking nonsense" she said hitting his arm.

Dongjun laughed. "What are you thinking?" he asked make Sohyun blushed.

"Let's get started" Sohyun said and took some of the toys to the room.

"Sohyun a~ Should I just bring this box to the room?" he asked.

"O! Kure kure" she agreed.

With the help of his two strong arms, he lifted the box and bring it to the room.

The couple then started their tidying and finished for about 2 hours after.

"Aigoo~~ I'm so tired!" Dongjun said as he sat on the sofa in the living room.

"Of course you are tired. You just arrived home and help me with the tidying things" she said make him smile. "You want me to make you some foods?" she asked.

"No thanks. I know you are tired too" he said resting his back on the sofa.

"Let me take you some drinks" she said and stood up.

She went back with two cups on both of her hands. "Here" she give him.

"Komawo" he said. "Hmm, I still don't have any idea with the toys" he said makes Sohyun nodded. "Don't you think we will have some sort of mission like taking care someone else's child?" Dongjun asked Sohyun.

"Ah molla mollaa" she hides her face on the cushion.

Dongjun laughed because of her cuteness.

A little while after, their doll bell rang again.

"Let me get it" Sohyun said and stood up as she knew Dongjun was extremely tired.

"Oh oppa! It's mission card" she said and went to sit next to him.

"What now" he asked uninterested.

 

'Mission for today -- you are asked to take care of 2 years old boy name Lee Jonggun. Make him comfortable with both of you and call yourself as omma, and appa --

 

"Ehhh~" there's some sort of mission like this?" Sohyun asked Dongjun.

"I know it would be like this" he said while looking straigtly at Sohyun.

"When are we going to meet him?" she asked Dongjun.

"Molla" he answered.

"Ahh, why am I nervous all of the sudden?" she asked holding her both hands.

"I'm here with you" he hold her hands.

Sohyun smiled.

"I need to learn some mother things then" she said sounds a bit nervous.

Dongjun giggled. "Nado~" he said.

 

----

 

Eeeekk! Sorry I have to stop here. I'm in rush now. I wanted to update it though cause I don't want you guys to wait like forever. Sorry.. Will update the next chapter tomorrow if there is time. ;)

 

Well, see you guys later!

 

Thanks for the sub and comment, btw. ^^