Being romantic?

Sweet & Sour love

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

The show was almost ended. Dongjun who has been the "special" guest have been asked to sit next to his wife. Sohyun just smile shyly. While the two MCs are busy asking the others some question, Dongjun took the oportunity to talk to Sohyun.

"Sorry I've greeted you this late" he whispered.

Sohyun smiled at him. "It's okay. At least you are here" her words make Dongjun smiled slightly.

"I have some surprised for you" he said.

"Another one?" she asked. He nodded. "Mwonde?" she asked.

"Not here. Will show it to you after this show" he explained. She just nodded.

"Aigoo aigoo~~ This two love birds must have been missing each other" Hyungdon interupt their talk while the others just smiled seeing the couples.

Sohyun blushed. "Our Sohyun has grown up very well" he said still teasing.

"Dongjun a~ How much do you love her?" Hyungdon asked making Dongjun slightly nervous.

"Ne?" he asked. "Em.. I love her so much!" he said while making a big love with his two arms.

Everyone was screaming in excitement. The girls are so jealous. While Sohyun just laugh shyly.

"If you love her then show us something" Hyungdon gave him some challenge.

"Something?" Dongjun thought by himself. He then think pretty hard on what to show them.

"Ahh~~ You're thinking too much! Just hug her and kiss her already!" HyunA screamed from the other side of the seat.

"Ne?" Dongjun was shocked. Dongjun smiled while blushing.

"Are you really doing it?" Hyungdon asked. Dongjun nodded making the others 'woooo' him.

Dongjun then went closer to Sohyun. Sohyun who was sitting immediately stood up as she was shocked and nervous with Dongjun who came closer to her.

Slowly Dongjun grabbed her arms and kissed her cheek for a second. He then hugged her. Everyone was saying "eeehhhh!!" as he just gave her a peck not a "real" kiss.

Sohyun blushed like a tomato. Dongjun still hugged her until Hyungdon stopped both of them.

"That's all for tonight show. See you guys in another episode" Hyungdon ended the show while Sohyun was smiling shyly and Dongjun blushing.

 

 

 

"We are going back home" JiHyun told Sohyun who was busy packing her things with the help of Dongjun.

"Ne.." She answered.

"You gonna be alright with him right?" Gayoon asked making fun of them.

"You better take care of her!" JiYoon said.

Dongjun just laugh. "Ne" he answered.

After all the 4minute members are gone, it was left with those two fellas

"So.. What is the surprise?" Sohyun asked as she can't wait any longer.

Dongjun smiled. "Just wait and see" he said. "Now, let's go" he hold her backpack and hold her hands. They walk holding hands together to the car.

"Your gonna drive again?" she asked as she realise there's no one waiting inside the car.

"Yea" he answered and opened the door for her.

As they started their journey, Dongjun kept silent while Sohyun who was full of curiousity keep on looking outside wondering where would he bring her to.

"We are here" Dongjun took off his seatbelt.

Sohyun look around. "Eh? Theme park?" she was shocked as she realised they were at the theme park. "Why are you bringing me here?" she asked curious.

"Just.. Something" he said with a smile. "Gajaa~~" He hold her hands.

They went to the entrance and went inside. "Woaahhh~~ It's been a while I haven't been here" she said with an excitement.

"I know you would like this" he said with a proud smile.

"Is it gonna be just the two of us?" Sohyun asked as she realise there's no one and it is already late.

"Yea. There's some guider for us though" he explained. Sohyun just nodded.

As they arrived, Sohyun was shocked as they will ride the 'SKYLINE RIDE" to go to the next place. She was pretty much scared with high.

"Are you scared?" Dongjun asked her as he realised her face was pale.

Sohyun slightly nodded.

"Don't worry. I am here" he said while holding her hands. Sohyun then smiled. Feeling relief with what he said.

As the ride start, Sohyun hold his hand tightly. Dongjun then came a little bit closer to hug her from behind for her not to be afraid.

The 'car' finally stopped to their destination.

"Are we going to spend all night here?" Sohyun asked as she saw a big pool. Dongjun nodded. "Swimming?" She asked to make sure. Dongjun nodded again. "But I don't bring my.." she stopped for a while.

Dongjun giggled as Sohyun's face turned red. "Don't worry. I already ask Gayoon noona to pack up your things for you" he said smile innocently.

"Gayoon unnie?" she was surprised as she heard one of the members name.

Dongjun nodded again. "Come on! Just change it already" he said pushing Sohyun to the changing room. He then gave her her bag.

The two had fun in the pool, splashing the water to other. "Yaa yaa. Sohyun a~ Stop splashing the water to me" Dongjun blocking the water with his hands.

Sohyun just laughed having some fun splashing the water to him. "Yaaa~~" She ignored him.

"You really don't wanna stop?" he asked still blocking the water from splashing to him.

Sohyun shook her head giggling.

Dongjun then bite his lower lip and went to catch her. Sohyun was screaming in shocked as Dongjun tried to catch her. She tried to run as fast as she could but since they are in the water she just failed it. Dongjun suddenly hugged her.

"Now I catch you!" he said with a laughter.

Sohyun blushed as she feels Dongjun was so close to her.

"Sohyun a~ Let's go eat" Dongjun said breaking their awkward moment.

As they changed their clothes, Dongjun then went to bring her to the place where they gonna dine together. They walk together hand in hand.

Once again, Sohyun was shocked as they arrived at the place. They were greeted with flower petals making a shape of love on the floor while the table was decorated with lots of candle and flower petals.

Sohyun was amused with the place that she don't know what to talk about.

The food then arrived. The food was brought by the waiter with the trolly. The food was covered with the grey thing

As the waiter finished putting the plate on each side, he then opened Dongjun's first. Food can be seen and Sohyun was already drooling over the food in Dongjun's plate.

The waiter then stopped at her and slowly he opened the 'grey thing'

Another surprised that make Sohyun's speechless. She was hoping to see the food but she ended up shocked with the special 'thing' in the plate.

"Happy birthday Sohyun a~" Dongjun said smiling. He then stood up and went closer to her.

Sohyun was still looking at the special 'thing' She almost cried feeling honoured by Dongjun's present.

"I made this specially for you" he said and took the present out from the plate. He then went to wear it to hr necklace.

"It is so beautiful" the first word that Sohyun said as she saw the present.

It was a locket, a love shape with their face in it and their initial letter infront of the locket.

Dongjun smiled and look at her. "Komawoo~" Sohyun hugged him cause she's feeling so happy. Dongjun hugged her back.

"You really did a good surprise for me" she said while they still hugging.

"O! There's another one" he said.

"Mwonde?" she asked.

He then let loose their hug as one of the waiter came with a big teddy bear on her hand.

"Just for you" he said to Sohyun.

"Omo! So big!" she said trying to hug the bear.

"Tried to press the heart" Dongjun said as he helped Sohyun to sit the bear.

Sohyun then press the heart and Dongjun voice singing 'Just the way you are' was heard.

Sohyun looked at Dongjun. Dongjun smiled slightly. He is blushing. As the song finished, Sohyun hugged him one more time.

"Komapta oppaa~~" she said with her eye smile.

Dongjun leaned closer. "You are welcom yeobo~~" after he finished that he kissed her cheek. Kissed. Not a peck. Sohyun felt the time had stopped.

 

-- AT THE STUDIO --

 

"Omooo! Dongjun is just so sweett!!!"

"I wished my husband was like that!"

 

-----------------

 

hehee. Sorry I have to end it here. It's already late now. Em.. 12.45 a.m? Ehh, not that late. But seriously, I'm so tired after some crazy work this afternoon and I have to wake early tomorrow. So yeah, hope you guys didn't dissapointed with my story.

 

SORRYYYY!! I PROMISE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN! VERY VERY SORRY..

 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE! :D

 

*Anyway guys.. I need to ask something. So.. since I don't want you guys waiting for this "ONLY" story from me, so I decided to make another short story about 1 to 10 chapter.. eek? Short? haha.. It is about Sohyun again.. and I already got the sinopsis.. if you guys are okay with it, I'm gonna start the story soon.. but one thing.. hehe.. I'm now currently searching for someone who can make graphic designs since I ask my designers and they didn't replied, probably busy. So please please please guys. Help me.. If you guys know the best one do link me.

 

Oh yeah, let me tell you the one who I pick to be in my new fanfic.

-KWON SOHYUN (4MINUTE)

-L.JOE (TEEN TOP)

-SON DONGWOON (BEAST)

-JUNG ILHOON (BTOB)

 

kekeke.. seems like I listed all the main characters. Well, I really like all of the guys listed above to be with Kwon-sso so I decided to make a fanfic for it. hee. Comment me if you want me to post the fanfic. I am fine if you guys want it to be AFTER this "Sweet &Sour Love" ended. :D