Worried

Sweet & Sour love

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It was already the end of October. The 4minute members were busy with their packed schedule. They even can't rest well. Each of the members were having a fever. Sohyun was the worser.

The afternoon, 4minute was scheduled to have a performance in Music Bank. They went to the studio after finished recording for their new album. As they arrived, they were asked to have a rest for a while at their changing room. Sohyun was cuddling with her blanket cause of feeling so cold.

"Sohyun a~ Gwaenchana?" Gayoon asked as she saw Sohyun look worser than before.

"Oo.." she answered slightly while closing her eyes, trying to rest for a while.

"You sure you can perform later?" Jihyun then asked.

"Hmm.." she answered. She can't even speaked normally because of too dizzy.

"Unnie, she haven't take her medicine yet" HyunA told Jihyun. Jihyun nodded. She went to her bag and took out the medicine that their manager just gave them. The members were now fine except the maknae.

Jihyun sat next to Sohyun. "Sohyun a~ Here" she leaned her hand forward showing her the medicine. Sohyun opened her eyes slowly and took the tablet. She gave the water bottle to Jihyun after she finished.

Jihyun put her hand on Sohyun's forhead. "Aigoo~ Your body are totally hot, Sohyun a~" Jihyun looked to the other members.

"Should we tell the manager to excuse her for not performing today?" Jiyoon asked the others showing her total concern.

"Aniya.. Gwaenchana" Sohyun said trying her hard to look fine.

"Seriously? You doesn't look fine to us" said HyunA to her.

Sohyun nodded. "I just need some rest" she said.

The rest of the members just nodded and went back doing their own works.

 

 

 

"Yaaa palliii~~ It's already late!" Kevin voice was heard all over the dorm telling the other members to be faster. They are already late for the Music Bank show.

Ze:a has no schedule except for performing in Music Bank today since they just arrived from Japan last night.

"Palli palli~" he called as the members run inside the car.

"Ahh hyung.. why in a rush?" Dongjun asked trying to breath normally.

"Hish, we are late"

"But our performance will be like.. half or an hour after the show start" Siwan said.

"Shikkuro!" he said.

The rest of the members just laughed.

 

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo" they greeted the sunbaes as they went pass through them.

They went straight to enter their changing room.

"Ahhhh~~" Kwanghee said lying his body on the sofa.

"Ya! Get change now!" Kevin said.

"Later.. You guys change first" he said ignoring him.

Kevin just shook his head.

"Hyung, I'm going outside for a while" Siwan said with a smile.

"Eodi?" he asked.

"Just.. outside" he answered.

"Wait! I want to follow!" Hyungsik went to follow Siwan.

Dongjun was sitting playing his phone while the hairstylist doing her job.

"Dongjun a~" Junyoung called him.

"Wae?" he asked without looking at him.

"Your wife's group not gonna perform today?" he asked.

Dongjun looked at him. "Molla" he answered.

"Aigooo~ this kid! You should know your wife's schedule"

"Oh, I better call her" he said dialing her number.

The phone rang but she didn't answer.

"She didn't answer it" he told his hyung. "Probably she's in a schedule right now"

Junyoung just nodded.

"Here is the list for the performance later" their manager came and gave Junyoung the list.

"Oo! We will be the fourth" Kevin said.

"Jinjja?" Taehun asked.

Junyoung and Kevin nodded.

"Aigoo~ We need to get ready now. Where's the other two?" Junyoung look nervous.

"They said they went outside for a while"

"Aigoo~~" Junyoung said.

"You must be getting older nowadays" Kevin joke and got hit by Junyoung.

The rest of the members were getting ready while waiting for Siwan and Hyungsik.

"Yaa yaa~ Dongjun. Dongjun~~" Siwan and Hyungsik calling Dongjun names just after they entered the room.

"Wae wae?" all the members were surprised by their sudden appearance.

"Your wife.." they said together.

"My wife?" he asked. "What's with her?" he asked.

"Wait.." Siwan and Hyungsik stand straight. "Do you by any chance know your wife's group are performing today?" Siwan asked.

"Ani.."  Junyoung then took out the list of the performer.

"Majaa! They will perform after us" he said.

"Oh, ok. I'll cheer her later" he said, trying to fix his clothes.

"Ya! Do you know she's sick now?" Hyungsik then asked.

"Mwo?" the other members were shocked.

"Seriously guys? Don't prank me again." Dongjun said feeling untrusted with those two hyungs.

"We are serious. We went outside and we met Jiyoon and HyunA. They asked us where are you and they told us that your wife are not in a good condition today."

"Jeongmal?" Dongjun sounds worried.

Siwan and Hyungsik nodded. "Ah, I better meet her now" he said. The other members nodded agree with him.

"I'll be back before the performance" he said. The others just nodded.

Dongjun was searching for 4minute's room. Gladly he found it that fast. He then knocked the door. As someone's voice said come in, he opened the door.

"Oh, Dongjun a~" Gayoon was the first person who saw him.

"Ah ye. Annyeonghaseyoo~" he bowed to her.

"Ye. Annyeonghaseyo" Gayoon and the others greeted.

Dongjun eyes were searching for his wife. He was in a total worried.

Gayoon who was understand with why he's here, she then looked to the side telling Dongjun with her eyes that Sohyun was there.

"She's not feeling good today" Jihyun told him.

Dongjun went to sit next to her. "Her body is not in a normal temperature" Gayoon then explained.

"Sohyun a~" he called her name.

Sohyun was moving a little. As she opened her eyes, she saw Dongjun smiling at her.

"Oh, Dongjun a~" she said but not in her normal voice. "Why are you here?" she asked.

"To make sure if you are okay" he said.

"I'm okay" she said trying to smile.

"You doesn't look like you're okay" he said holding her hand.

Sohyun smiled. "I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm just a little tired"

"You want to continue your sleep?" Dongjun asked as her face doesn't look really well.

"Can I?" she asked.

Dongjun smile and nodded. "Sure. You can sleep on my shoulder" he said and asking her to put her head on his shoulder.

Sohyun smile and close her eyes. "Komawo" she said. Their hand still intertwined together.

Dongjun looked at the other 4minute members. They were like watching them from the start. HyunA was squeking by herself and hitting Jiyoon because of how romatic Dongjun are.

As time goes by, Dongjun was called to get ready for the performance. Dongjun looked to the side. He was hesistate to wake her up. "Gwaenchana. You can go now" Sohyun voice can be heard.

"O! You're awake?" he asked.

"Just now" she lifted her head. "We can meet after the performance." she smiled.

"Okay!" Dongjun said with a smiled. "You better get ready now." He said to her while playing with her hand.

She nodded.

"I'm going now" he said and letting their hand go.

Sohyun nodded. "Oppa hwaiting!" she said smiling. He smiled and patted her head.

 

 

 

Ze:a just finished their performance, and now it's time for the 4minute to perform. As the Ze:a members went backstage, they greeted the 4minute members and their sister-in-law. Sohyun smiled and bow.

"Yeobo hwaiting!" Dongjun, who was the last one, give his wife some words to cheer up.

Sohyun laughed. "Komapta!" she said and they entered the stage.

 

 

 

"Sohyun really doesn't look that good" Kwanghee said.

"Yea. She got fever" Dongjun told him.

"You better wait for her backstage" Minwoo told him.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Who knows what will happen to her right?" he answered.

"I guess so" he said worried when he looked at Sohyun performing. She seriously doesn't look good.

"I'm going outside" he said. The members just nodded.

 

 

 

"She really doesn't look good" Dongjun was talking with the camera. "I'm so worried" he covered his face with both of his hand for a while.

As 4minute ended their performance, they entered the backstage. Sohyun was the last to entered the backstage. As she went to get down from the stairs, she feel so dizzy and she passed out there. Dongjun who was shocked with what had happen, went as quickly as possible to get his wife.

"Sohyun a~" the 4minute members called her name.

Dongjun lifted her to bring her to their changing room.

"Is she okay?" the unnies were busy asking as Dongjun lay her down on the sofa.

"She must have been so tired" Dongjun told them.

"She doesn't have enough sleep and proper meal this two weeks because of our busy schedule" Jihyun explained. "Ahh~ I should took care of her this two weeks!" Jihyun sounds regretting. She was worried actually with their maknae like that.

"Gwaenchana. It's not your fault." Dongjun tried not to make the others worried. "She just need some rest"

 

----

 

hehee. Sorry I have to end it here. And sorry I have to make Sohyun's sick. And another sorry.. There is not much SOHYUN DONGJUN moment in this chapter. eekk~ I feel bad now! Aigoo~ --' Please don't be mad guys if this chapter is boring. I promised to write the next chapter more exciting than this..

 

SORRY SORRY SORRY! :s

 

Oh anyway, I already make a forward for my new fanfic. Click the link below ..

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/341405/this-love-dongwoo-sohyun-sadromance-ilhoon

 

Hope you guys like it! Ooopss, I know it's just a forward. I will update it probably later, this morning if I'm not busy. hehe.

Please be patient guys. Cause I love you all! keke. ;)

 

Comment are allowed. Come on! Don't be shy. LOL. ^-^