Meet the family part 2

Sweet & Sour love

 

 AUTHOR'S POV

 

As they arrived at the car park, Dongjun smiling charmingly to Sohyun while opening the door for her. Sohyun looked at him with a confused look. "Ohh, whose car is this?" she asked as she knew the car doesn't look like their's.

"Mine" Dongjun answered slightly.

"Ehh~ Solmaa!" Sohyun seemed surprised. She looked at Dongjun. "Jinjja?" she asked again to make sure.

"Ye, yeobo aaa~" his sweet charming voice make her smile shyly. "Come on. Just go inside."

Sohyun then entered while Dongjun went to the driver side. Sohyun looked at him. "You really want to drive?" she asked.

"Ne" he asnwered. "Waeyo? You don't trust me?" he asked feeling curious.

Sohyun smiled. "Aniya... I'm just surprise. I didn't knew you can drive a car." She answered didn't realised Dongjun face turn sour.

"Yaaa! That could be weird if a guy couldn't drive a car." Dongjun seems irritated.

Sohyun giggled as she looked at her husband face, "Ne, ne." she just answered to make him feeling better. "But I like guys who rode motorbike"

Dongjun looked at her. "Wae? Wasn't that too dangerous?" he asked.

Shyly she answered, "Cause when they rode the motorbike together, the girl can hug the guy, right? It could be sweet."

Dongjun just shook his head. "I wished I could have those kind of thing in my real life" Sohyun said to herself.

Unfortunately, Dongjun heard it. "So you mean, you wanna ride with me?" he asked with a little smile.

 

AT THE STUDIO

 

"Ooohhh Dongjun aaa~~"

"Dongjun became braver since he started in WGM" Kevin, one of the Ze:a's members said.

"Is it?" the MCs asked.

"Ne"

 

END OF THE STUDIO CONVERSATION

 

"So you mean, you wanna ride with me?" he asked with a little smile.

"Ne?" Sohyun seems surprised. She smile shyly.

"Haha. Just admit it, Sohyun a~" he said while focusing on the road.

Sohyun looked outside, "Where are we going, actually?" she asked, wondering where would he brought her to.

"Somewhere" Dongjun still playing with her curiousity.

"Eodiga??" Sohyun can't think.

Dongjun giggle lightly. "We're going to the supermarket."

Sohyun looked at him, "For what?" she asked.

Dongjun sighed. "The Ze:a members are coming to our house."

"Ah jinjja?" Sohyun was really surprised.

"Ye" he answered.

"Jeongmallo?" she asked again.

"Ne. Ah, waeyo?" he asked while looking at her when the car stopped at the red lights. "You don't want them to come?" he asked.

"Ah, aniyoo.. I'm just shocked." she asnwered slightly nervous with the current news.

"Gwaenchanayoo. The hyungs are okay. So don't worry." he said while holding her hands.

Sohyun looked at their hands intertwined together. "Yaa, you can't hold me while you're driving, Dongjun ssi~"

"Waeyo? I can drive with one hand" he said trying to defend himself.

"Yaaa~ If you want to hold it, just do it later. I don't wanna die at this young age" she said while looking pissed off with what just Dongjun said.

Dongjun looked at her with a hiding smile, "Omo! You want me to hold your hands again?" he asked.

"Yaaa!" Sohyun was embarassed.

"Ah ye, ye Yeobo aa~~" he said and continued with his driving.

 

AFTER THEY FINISHED SHOPPING, AT THEIR HOUSE

 

Sohyun was at the kitchen preparing some ingredients to be cooked later. Dongjun was busy tidying their living room. He was fooling around precisely, playing with the doll that was on the shelf, fooling around with the remote control and other stuff.

"Dongjun a~~ Are you finished already?" Sohyun peeked through the design cardboard that divided both the kitchen and the living room. "Yaa! What are you doing?" she asked as she saw Dongjun playing some video games. She went closer to him. "Where do you got this from?" she asked.

Dongjun just slightly pointing to the shelf of their right with his lips. "There is such things like this?" she asked, still didn't believe that there were playstation game in their house.

Dongjun nodded.

"Yaaa! Palli, clean the room. The oppas are coming" Sohyun obidiently asked him to do so.

Dongjun looked at her with a deep look. "Mwo? Oppa??" he let the player remote to the side and stood up to be closer to Sohyun. "You just call them oppa?" he asked.

Sohyun nodded. "Waeyo? I must call them that right?" she asked.

"Andwaeyoo." Dongjun folded his arm.

"Wae? wae?" she asked still didn't get what he mean.

"You just call them ..ssi"

"Waeyo?" she asked.

Dongjun sighed. "Aigooo Sohyun aa~"

"Why can't I call them oppa? They are older than me." she explained.

"Well, if they are older than you.. How about me? I'm older than you right? Why did you call me ..ssi instead of Oppa?" he asked so aggresively.

 

AT THE STUDIO

 

"Ommmoooo! Dongjun is so aggresive"

"He always like that" Kevin stated.

"Is he a jealous type of person too?"

"Ye"

 

END OF THE STUDIO CONVERSATION

 

"Well, if they are older than you.. How about me? I'm older than you right? Why did you call me ..ssi instead of Oppa?" he asked so aggresively.

Sohyun looked down at the colourful carpet. She didn't know what to answer.

She heard Dongjun sighed. "So tell me the truth, which member do you like from Ze:a?" he asked still in an aggresive way.

Sohyun looked at him. He still crossed his arm together. "Should I answer that?"

"Wae?"

"It might hurt you."

"What do you mean by hurting me?"

"Nothing"

"Now tell me who do you like among the members?"

Sohyun sighed. "Siwan oppa.." she said slowly.

"Mwo? Siwan?" Dongjun sighed. "I knew it. What is the interesting thing about him that every girls like him?" he asked himself but Sohyun heard it. She then ignored for not to hurt him.

"Let's just clean up the mess before the Ze:a members come" she said went back to the kitchen.

Dongjun was still dumb founded standing there. He was still angry, jealous actually with what Sohyun just said. He just ignored his feeling and went to clean up the living room just like what his wife asked him to.

After he finished his work, he went to the kitchen to see what Sohyun were doing. He saw Sohyun at the sink washing some dishes backing him. Seems like Sohyun didn't knew he was at the back.

He went closer to her and suddenly hug her waist. "Ahhh~" Sohyun screamed. She was shocked with what just happen. She turned around as Dongjun face was on her shoulder. "Yaa! You shocked me" she said trying to hide her shyness.

 

AT THE STUDIO

 

"Yaaa! Dongjun is wayy tooo far nowwww"

"Dongjun aaa~~" Kevin sighed.

 

END OF THE STUDIO CONVERSATION

 

"Yaa! You shocked me" she said trying to hide her shyness.

Dongjun giggled. "Mian.." he said still putting his head on her shoulder. "What are you gonna cook?" he asked.

Sohyun sighed. Still don't have any clue on what to cook for the in-laws. "Mollayo.."

"You know how to cook?" he asked.

Sohyun sighed. "Actually, I don't know"

"You don't know?"

"Ne"

"Then, who's gonna cook all this?" he asked looking at the ingredients that they bought just now. He stood straight releasing the hug.

"I will try.." she asnwered.

"I can help you." He said gentlemenly.

"Jinjja?" she asked.

"But, I don't know how to cook too." He giggled when Sohyun pinched him at his stomach.

"I will just ask the unnie on how to cook this" she said while took her phone off from her apron.

Dongjun just watched her dialing the numbers.

"Oh, unnie aa~ can you help me with something?"

"The Ze:a oppa are coming over to our house, so I think I better cook them something. But I really don't know how"

Just when Sohyun said the "ZE:A OPPA" Dongjun pinched her on the waist. Sohyun looked at her asking him why he pinched her with an eye language. Dongjun just make an irritatiing face.

"Ask them to come here" Dongjun got an idea.

Sohyun looked at him with a pout on her face. "Jangkaman unnie aa~" she holds the phone. "Wae?"

"I just wanna know them better" Dongjun said with a smile.

"Andawaee!" Sohyun ignored Dongjun deep eye look and continued with her phone call.

While she was busy with the phone, unknowingly Dongjun took the phone off from her. Sohyun looked at him as she was surprised.

"Ohh, nunaa, this is Dongjun" he said.

"Don't you wanna come to our house? It is better to teach our Sohyun here rather than at the phone right?" he asked with a smirk on his face. He looked at Sohyun. She looked like.. Jealous??

"Ne. Will see you later. Oh, don't forget to bring the other members too" he said with a big smile. After he end the phone call, he gave back the phone to Sohyun.

"What are you trying to do?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just inviting my in-laws to come."

"They can't. They are busy with their schedule."

"Aniyaa. Jihyun nunaa told me they are free today."

"No they're not"

"Yes they are"

They both kept on arguing. Sohyun sighed as she feel tired with the arguing thinggy.

"I'm finishing my work first." she said while turned around to finished her work.

Dongjun went closer to her. "Want some help?" he asked.

"Never mind."

Dongjun do his sad face. "Whatever" Sohyun said ignoring him.

  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

## FINISHED UPDATING CHAPTER 5. WILL UPDATE CHAPTER 6 A.S.A.P.

OOHHHH ~ THANKS FOR THE COMMENT GUYS. I WILL REPLY YOUR COMMENT IF I HAVE TIME. DO SUBSCRIBE ME. :)

 

ANYWAY... THANKS FOR READING THIS. EVERYTHING IS JUST MY IMAGINATION BUT I REALLY DO WISHED THIS COULD HAPPEN IN A REAL LIFE. OHOOO.. THAT COULD BE FUN. :)

Well, see you guys next time.

Love you all.