Jealousy?

Sweet & Sour love

Sorry for the late update. Busy with some works. ^^

--------------------------------

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

*THE CONTINUOUS OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER*

 

Finally, they have arrived at their apartment. [Ze:A members got their own 5 stars apartment in Japan *in my story only* hehe ^^]

"Ahhh~ I'm so tired!" Siwan said yawning. He went outside with the other two hyungs. Dongjun was still there sitting next to Sohyun. Dongjun was asleep actually but as the car stopped, he knew that they have arrived. As he moved his head from his wife's shoulder, he take a look at his wife. He smiled. She had fallen asleep facing the window. She must have been tired from the flight, Dongjun thought by himself. He slowly put her head on his shoulder. He looked at her face, hoping that he is not disturbing her sleep. Sohyun still calmly closing her eyes, sleeping.

Dongjun looked again at her face. How beautiful she is even when she's sleeping. He smiled slightly. As he was busy examining her beautiful face, Sohyun rubbed her eyes and opened it slowly. Sohyun looked at him. Dongjun just gave her his sweetest smile.

"Oh! Did I fall asleep?" she asked while looking outside.

Dongjun slightly nodded his head. "Sorry" she apologised.

"What for?" he asked as he feels weird.

"Because I fall asleep" she explained but still looking outside to make sure where are they right now.

"It's okay Sohyun a~ I know you must be tired with the flight. Jetlag!" he said with a smile.

He suddenly grabbed her hand. Sohyun looked at him, wondering why he do that. "Let's go upstairs" he said.

Sohyun nodded and grabbed her backpack. "You want me to carry that?" Dongjun asked as he went outside the car.

"No need" she said with a smile. She knew Dongjun are busy himself with his own bag.

"Woah! This is where you guys live?" she asked as she feel amused with the design of the lobby.

Dongjun nodded. "Woah! Daebak!!" Still, she's amused.

"Come on" Dongjun grabbed her hand as the lift door opened.

They finally arrived at the apartment door. Dongjun opened the door for her. As they entered, Sohyun once again amused with everything being placed in a good view.

There can be seen, Siwan who was lying down on the couch while Kevin was playing some dvd games. Junyoung was in the kitchen making something.

"Yahhh Siwan! Why are you lying down like that?" Dongjun asked as he feel uneasy with the situation.

Siwan looked at him with his cute smile. "I'm tired mahn!" he said turning back his head to watch Kevin playing the game.

Dongjun approached him. "Yaah yaah yaaahh.. Irreonaa!" he pulled his hand.

Siwan struggling while yelling, "Andwaeee!" he hold on Kevin's shoulder.

"Yaaa yaaa yaaaaa!" Kevin then yelled as he is being disturbed by the two kids.

"Irreonaaa!" Dongjun keep on forcing Siwan to sit.

Siwan gave him a face which irritate Dongjun. Dongjun then beat Siwan up with his hand. Siwan was laughing so hard when Dongjun did that.

"Yaahh you two! Stop it already." Junyoung came by as he heard the noise. "Sohyun are watching. Don't you feel ashamed?" he asked.

Sohyun just looked down at the floor.

"Ani. She's none other than our sister-in-law right?" Siwan asked with a giggle.

"Sohyun a~ Please have a sit" Siwan pat the sofa to ask her to sit next to him.

Sohyun stepped slowly to him the she's being stopped by Dongjun. She looked at Dongjun with an eye asking him, what's wrong with him stopping her like that.

"Andwae!" he said.

"Wae?" she asked.

"You must sit here. Not there" Dongjun pulled her hand to sit next to him while Dongjun sit next to Siwan.

"Yaa! Let her sit in the middle. She must feel uneasy sitting at the edge like that" Siwan was playing around with Dongjun. He knows that his dongsaeng are jealous.

"Andwae!" he said with a serious face.

"Whatever" Siwan said and went back to watch Kevin playing. Junyoung went to sit next to Kevin.

"You want to see my room?" Dongjun asked Sohyun as they don't have anything to say.

Sohyun looked at him. "Should I?" she asked.

"Yeahh. I'm your husband. You should!" he said.

Sohyun then nodded. Dongjun smiled and stood up. He pulled her hand to stand up. "Hyung, I'm gonna show Sohyun my room"

"Our room!" Siwan corrected his words.

"Ani. It's my room. Your room is the other one, hyung" Dongjun explained with an irritated face.

Siwan ignored him.

The couple then went to his bedroom. Before he entered he turned around to look at her, "Wae?" she asked.

"Jangkaman." he said while entered the room and closed the door. Sohyun was dumfounded.

Junyoung saw that and he shouted, "He is hiding his undergarment" he then laugh.

"Yaaahh hyung!!" Dongjun heard it.

"It's true!" Junyoung said still with a laugh.

"Please come in." Dongjun said with his eye smile.

Sohyun smiled back.

As she entered the room, she was again amused with the perfect placement of the things. "Woaah!" she said without realising it.

"What is this?" she asked with a laughed. Dongjun slightly laughed as he knew she would ask about the bear on his bed.

"It is from the fans" he said.

Sohyun then nodded.

"Oh! You got so much letters" she said as she saw a bucket of letters from the fans.

"I still haven't read those" he explained.

"Oo!" Sohyun spotted something.

Dongjun smiled shyly as Sohyun showed him what she's holding. It was a love shaped frame with a picture of her in it. "I just put that a few days ago" he said truthfully. "So that I don't have to miss you that much"

Sohyun then blushed. She looked around wanting to make her blushed away. She then saw a roll of poster in his table. "What is this?" she asked. She knew it is a poster but she was curious with what is the picture.

"When we finished our schedule yesterday, we went to the shopping mall and I bought this." he still won't opened the roll.

"What is it?" she asked with curiousity.

"Em... this" he finally opened it. Sohyun then laughed with an embarassed feeling. It was a poster of her. [a poster like the picture.. scroll scroll scroll.. hehehe]

 

Tumblr_lx0fak7k0s1qbjs6xo1_500_large

 

"Why do you bought it?" she asked still feel embarassed.

"I can't resist myself. You look cute!" he said while staring at the poster.

"Yaaa! Don't stare like that" she said covered her picture.

"Wae, wae?" he asked.

"Nothing" she answered still laughing of embarassement.

"Why don't you stick it on the wall?" she asked wondering.

"Shiro!"

"Wae??" she asked.

"The hyung will see it then"

Sohyun then laughed. "Just because of that?" she asked. Dongjun nodded.

"Did they know you bought this?" she asked another question.

Dongjun shook his head. "Wae?" she asked.

"You don't have to know"

"Ara.." she nodded.

As they both busy talking about the poster, the door was knocked by someone from the outside. Dongjun and Sohyun looked at the door waiting for the person coming in.

"Yaah Dongjun a!" Siwan face can be seen.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Oh! What's that?" Siwan asked as he saw a poster on Dongjun's hand.

"Nothing!" Dongjun tried to scroll the poster but because he want it to be neat, Siwan took it from his hand. "oo!" he said when he saw the picture. He then looked at Sohyun. "Wow!" he said unexpectedly. "Hyung, hyungg!!" Siwan called the other two hyungs.

"Wae?" Junyoung asked.

"Looked at this." Siwan showed it to Junyoung and Kevin as they entered the room.

"Oo!" they both amused.

"Is this really you Sohyun?" Junyoung asked with curiousity.

"Ye" Sohyun nodded with an embarassed feeling.

"Wow.. you.. look pretty much hot!" Kevin said without hesistation.

Sohyun laughed. "Kamsahamnida" she sai politely.

"Yaaaaaaa!!!" Dongjun yelled but that doesn't make his hyung move even one inch from the poster. "Hyung! Don't look at that!" he said.

"It's too late Dongjun a~~" Siwan said with a laughed.

"When did you bought this?" Kevin asked.

"Yesterday" he said while grabbing the poster. He then rolled it faster but neatly and put it aside so that his hyung can't see her picture again. Sohyun just laughed with his behaviour.

"What do you guys want?" he asked rudely.

"Yaa~ Don't say like that. They are your brothers." Sohyun giving him an advice.

"Awww~ See! Sohyun really love us." Kevin said with a smile. "Let us group hug!" He said and hugged Junyoung and Siwan. He went forward to have a hug with Sohyun but being blocked by the maknae.

"Don't you dare to hug her!" he warned the hyungs.

"Why? She's our sister-in-law" Junyoung won't get lose.

"Andwae!" he said grabbing Sohyun's hand and he hugged her from the back. Sohyun was shocked with his sudden move. "She's my wife and no one can hug her except for me" he said with a frowned.

"urghh! Not again!" Siwan said, sick with the lovey-dovey birds. "Hyung, let's go eat" he said to Kevin and Junyoung. "Just leave this love birds."

As the three boys went outside the room, Sohyun tried to release his hug from her. "Wae?" she asked.

"I really wanna hug you like this" he said slightly with a smile.

"Yaa! Let me go." he commanded. Dongjun slowly shook his head means no. "Oppa! Baeguppa!" she said with her unusual aegyo.

Dongjun smiled brightly and then let her go but her hand still holding him. "Let's go eat!" he said went outside with her to the members.

 

 

------------

 

Sorry I can only update until this. I will try my best to upload this fanfic every once a week or twice a week.

I'm busy myself. So, I hope you guys could understand.

Anyway, thanks for the SUBSCRIBER and the COMMENTERS [is it that what you called? Ahh! Molla! //merong//]

 

Thank you for supporting me. //SMILE SMILE//