Cute family?

Sweet & Sour love

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It's already 2 months the couple were with Jonggun. Jonggun was now seems more into them and started to call them omma and appa. It was on Thursday, when the three of them at home. Sohyun was preparing herself for her appearance in Weekly Idol. Dongjun was busy playing with Jonggun.

Sohyun went out of the bedroom after finished changing her clothes. She sat on the sofa, watching Jonggun running around the room while Dongjun tried to catch him. Jonggun laughter can be heard all over the room.

Dongjun tickled Jonggun as he catch him. Jonggun cute laugh makes Sohyun smiled. Happy with Jonggun.

As they both get tired, Dongjun asked Jonggun to play with his toys while he went to sit next to his wife.

He looked at her and smiled. "What time will you be going?" he asked her.

Sohyun who was looking at Jonggun, turned her face to face him. "Thirty minutes from now" she told him.

Dongjun just nodded. "Who's gonna pick you?" he asked again.

"Manager oppa" she said. She leaned forward when Jonggun came closer to them. "Jonggun a~ Are you tired?" she asked.

Jonggun slightly nodded. "You want a drink?" she asked another question. He then nodded again. "Omma will take you some drinks" she said standing up and went to the kitchen.

"Sohyun a~" Dongjun called her.

"O, wae?" she asked while busy preparing a drinks.

"I want some drinks too~~" Dongjun make some aegyo.

Sohyun laughed slightly. "Arasso~" she said.

She walk into the living room with two cups, one small and one big. He gave the small one to Jonggun. "Here" she gave the big one to her husband.

"Komawo" Dongjun smiled and winked.

Sohyun just gave him a giggled.

"Oppa, don't you have a schedule today?" she asked while sitting next to him.

"There is" he said putting down his head on her lap.

"What time?" she asked.

"6 p.m" he told her. "You finished your works at what time?" he asked looking up at her.

"5" her answered make him sit up.

"Then you don't have any schedule?" he asked.

Sohyun nodded. Dongjun then smiled. "So you can be with me then"

"O?" she was shocked. "I guess so" she said.

"We can bring Jonggun to my work place" he said planning by himself.

"Eeeh, can we bring him?" she asked.

"Sure" he said positively.

"Ahh matta!" Dongjun flicked his fingers. "I send you to your work place with Jonggun and then we will have something to eat and we can go to my work place" he said telling her his plan.

"That sounds good" she said agreed. "I should call Manager oppa then" she said and went to grab her cell phone.

Dongjun went to the bedroom and changed, getting his stuff ready.

"Manager oppa said he's okay with it" Sohyun came to their bedroom.

"Arasso~" he said still busy packing his things.

"I'm going to pack Jonggun things first" she told him.

"Kure" he answered.

After finished packing their things up, Dongjun went to Jonggun who was still playing his toys. "Jonggun a~" he called.

Jonggun looked up. "We are going somewhere today" he told him.

"Eodi?" he asked with his cute voice.

Dongjun smiled and hug him. "We are going to omma work place" Jonggun just nodded.

"Gaja~" Sohyun came out from Jonggun's room with a backpack. "Jonggun a~" Sohyun called. "Which toys do you wanna bring?" she asked.

Jonggun looked at his toys. "Can't I bring all?" he asked.

Sohyun and Dongjun giggled. "Aniyo.. Just bring some of them. Okay?" she told him softly.

Jonggun nodded. He then went to pick his favourite cow boy doll and some of his gun (nerf.. woots woots ^^)

"Arasso~ Then let's go~" Dongjun said while lift him.

"Let me bring your bag" Sohyun offering herself talking about Dongjun's bag on his other side.

"Aniya, gwaenchana" he said. "Are you okay with the bag? Is it heavy?" he then asked her.

"Ani.." she said smiling at him.

"Sohyun a~" he called her name.

"Wae?" she asked.

Dongun smiled. "Can you please open the door for me?" he asked since his hand was full with things and Jonggun on his other hand.

"O~" she said and opened the door. "Jonggun a~ Don't you want to walk?" she asked Jonggun.

Jonggun shook his head makes Dongjun laughed. "He surely loves me" he said.

"He love me more. Right Jonggun?" she asked makes Jonggun nodded. "See?" she said laughing.

Dongjun just shook his head. They then arrived at the car which was park at the basement. Dongjun went to put Jonggun at the back and put the seat belt on.

"Are you okay back there?" Sohyun asked as Dongjun and her getting ready infront.

Jonggun just nodded and cintinued playing with his toys.

They finally arrived at Sohyun work place. "You guys are coming in right?" she asked Dongjun.

Dongjun nodded. "You just go in first. I'm gonna park the car. Jonggun and I will be there." he said and smiled.

"Arasso~" she said and get out of the car. "Omma will see you later, Jonggun a~" she said. Jonggun just smiled and wave at her. She smiled and wave back.

 

[ IN THE STUDIO / WEEKLY IDOL BACKSTAGE ]

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Sohyun greeted everyone in the backstage as she entered the room.

"Oh, annyeong Sohyun a~" The other 4minute members greeted her as they saw her.

"Annyeong unnie!" she said happily.

"You know who's the guest for today?" HyunA asked her as she sit next to her.

"Wasn't it just us, 4minute?" she said.

"Ani" They all shook their head.

"Nugunji?" she asked.

"Btob" Jihyun said.

"Ehh~ Btob?" she said shocked.

"O~" They answered while nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Before Sohyun could said anything, the Btob members entered the room as they just arrived.

"Oh, annyeongg~" they all greeted each other.

"Just sit guys" Jihyun said. "Don't be too awkward like as if we don't know each other" she said joked.

They all laughed and took place to sit. Ilhoon then greet Sohyun and went to sit next to her. [I'm their shippers. hehe. Don't be mad. ;D]

As all of them are busy talking with each other, the door opened and there were standing Dongjun with Jonggun holding his hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" he greeted and bowed to all of them.

"Ye, annyeonghaseyo~" the newbies (Btob ) greeted him giving him the respects as the senior of them.

"Annyeong Dongjun a~" the 4minute said with a cheered voice.

Sohyun went to get her husband and Jonggun. "Sit here, oppa" she said and sat next to him while Jonggun was on her lap.

"You guys can sit. Why are you guys standing like that? Just continue with your conversations" Dongjun said friendly with the Btob members as the members haven't sit down yet.

They, awkwardly nodded and sit. They then talked with the rest of the 4minute members.

"Why are you so late?" she asked Dongjun who was busy caressing Jonggun's hair.

"I can't find place to park" he told her.

She just nodded. "Wanna join them?" she asked Dongjun referring the 4minute and Btob members.

"Sure" he said smiling.

"Guys, meet my husband, Dongjun from Ze:a" Sohyun introduce her husband to the Btob members.

"Hye guys" Dongjun greeted with a smile.

The Btob members stood up and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo" they said.

Dongjun laughed slightly. "Just call me by my name. I'm fine with that" he said. "You can considered me as your friends since Sohyun is one of your friends." He said looking each of the members.

They just laughed and sat down and talk.

"Aigoo~ Is this Jonggun?" HyunA asked as Sohyun sit next to her while Jonggun sat on her lap.

"Ye. Jonggun a~ Greet yourself" she said to him.

Jonggun stood up and bowed to all of them, "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Jonggun imnida" he said cutely.

"Aigooo~ So cuteee~~" Jihyun and the others pinched his cheek.

"O! Jonggun can call them Ahjumma" Dongjun said jokingly.

"Yaa!" HyunA yelled and hit him.

"Unnie~" Sohyun said depending her husband.

"Oppa, why don't you have a talk with the Btob members?" Sohyun gave him suggestion.

"Okay" he said and started to join the Btob members to have some conversations while Sohyun went with the 4minute members playing with Jonggun.

 

-------------------

 

[ AFTER THEY FINISHED RECORDING WEEKLY IDOL ]

 

"You did a great job" they all greeted to each other.

Sohyun then approached Dongjun and Jonggun who was sitting backstage.

"Sorry for the long wait" she apologise.

"Aniya, gwaenchana" he said. "Should we go now?" he asked.

"Jangkaman. I'm gonna take a picture with the members first"

"Okay" he said and wait.

Sohyun approached the Btob members. "Guys. Wait for a while" she said knowing that the Btob members are going to leave.

"Oh, Sohyun a~ Wae?" Eunkwang asked.

"Let's take a picture together" she said smiling.

"Okay!" They all cheered and took a picture.

"Thank you~" she said to the members. "Ilhoon a~ Let's take a picture together" she called her bestie, Ilhoon. [Woots woots ;D]

"Kure" he said.

They didn't realize that one eye were watching every steps she did. He gave a heavy sighed.

"Appa, wae?" Jonggun suddenly asked as he heard him sighed.

"Aniya~" he said smiling.

"Gaja~" Sohyun said telling him to get going.

"O~" he said.

"Unnie, we are going first" she told the other members.

"Okay." Jihyun said. "Dongjun, take care of this two kids" she joked.

"Arasso" he laughed.

"Oppa wae?" she asked as she knew something was wrong as the entered the car. Dongjun just keep quiet. "Ahh oppa.. Waegure?" she asked again.

"Aniya." he just answered it shortly.

"Jonggun a~ why did Dongjun appa like this?" she asked Jonggun who was at the back.

He lifted his shoulder and shook his head. "Nan molla" he said.

"Oppaa~" she shook his shoulder as Dongjun keep on making straight face. "Are you mad at me or something?" she asked.

"O!" he answered.

"What are you mad at?" she asked while thinking what she had done.

"Are you that close with the Btob members?" he asked.

"Of course. They are like my brothers" she answered.

"How about Ilhoon? You seem so close to him" he said still focusing on the road.

"Yaa~ Is this the reason why? You are jealous because of me and Ilhoon?" she asked. Dongjun just nodded. "Opaa~ There is nothing between me and Ilhoon. We are just close friends" she explained.

"Really? Cause somehow, your gossips with him are trending nowadays"

"How do you know that?" she asked.

"How could I not know things about my wife?" he asked still having those straight face.

"No, there is nothing between me and him" she confirmed him.

"Jeongmal?" he asked a confirmation.

"Yeap. 100%" she said.

"Arasso" he said.

"You're not mad at me anymore?" she asked.

"Ani~" he shook his head and smiled looking at her.

"Komawo~" she said smiling shyly.

 

--------------

 

Oiitttssss. Doesn't realise I wrote it too long. Sorry guys. hehee.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter since the last two chapters sounds bored. --' Showwiieee~~

The continuous will be next chapter but I'm not gonna update it tonight. Hehee. ^^

 

Comment are 100% allowed. ;D

 

Thanks for the subscribe and comment. And the support. Thankkkk youuu! *wink wink*