Are you surprise?

Sweet & Sour love

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It's already been 12 weeks since they started filming We Got Married. Now, the Ze:a members are busy having their concert in Japan while the 4minute girls are in China. The couple hasn't met for a week now due to their busy schedule. They only meet at home on the previous week where the family members are coming.

 

AT 4MINUTE DORM

 

The girl just finished their schedule and they just got back from China an hour ago. They were very tired. HyunA and Jiyoon was already fallen asleep in their room. Gayoon are busy packing her things since the fans giving them many gift. Jihyun was at the kitchen. She really do can't stay away from the kitchen. Chef Nam! The maknae was busy with her phone. Her face doesn't look that good.

Gayoon suddenly approach her. "What's with the face?" she asked as she knew there is something wrong with the maknae.

Sohyun looked at her. "Em, Dongjun hasn't contact me."

"Is it a week already?" she asked.

Sohyun just nodded. "He is in Japan right now, right?" Jihyun came and hook up with the conversations. Sohyun nodded again. "When will he be back?" she asked.

Sohyun lifted her shoulders. "Molla"

"Why don't you try to ask their manager?" Gayoon gave her an idea.

"Should I?"

"Neee~" answered the unnies.

Sohyun came back facing her phone. "Are you texting their manager?" Jihyun asked.

"Ani..."

"Then? What are you doing?" Gayoon asked, feeling curious.

"I'm tweeting with Dongwoon oppa"

Gayoon sigh. "Aigooo this two kids." she knocked the maknae head.

"Unniieee~" she groaned in a cute way.

"Doesn't Dongjun get jealous with you two?" Jihyun asked.

Sohyun giggled. "Why he have to be jealous?" she asked.

"He should be, cause he is your husband" Gayoon stated.

"Oh! Unnie, I've got a plan" Sohyun said as a light bulb appeared on her head.

"Mondee?" the two unnies asked.

Sohyun came forward and leaned to her two unnie to whispered. The two unnie seems nodded by themselves as they agreed with what-so-ever plan of Sohyun.

 

AT ZE:A'S PLACE (in Japan) *2 days after 4minute went back to Korea*

 

The concert has just ended five minutes ago. The members are now in the waiting room having some rest while waiting for the editor from some of the famous magazine in the country.

"Hyunnggg~~" Dongjun called Kevin who was busy taking some selcas.

"Wae?" Kevin asked feeling annoyed. Dongjun never called him like that before.

Dongjun went closer to him. "I miss her" he said pouting.

"Nugu?" he asked, didn't know who should it be.

"My wifee~~" he said while hugging his left arm.

"Yaaa yaaa! What is wrong with you? Suddenly like this?" Kevin asked as he feel uncomfortable with the situation.

Siwan and Junyoung who was in front of them just laugh as they feel it is funny for Dongjun to act like that.

"He is sooooo weird today!" Siwan mumbled.

"Just call her then" Kevin gave him some idea cause he can't stand it.

"Should I?" he asked with a smile.

"Go ahead!" Kevin said. He sighed. Sohyun surely changed him into something.

Dongjun took his phone out from his pocket. He then clicked her phone but then stopped. "What is it now?" Siwan asked as he saw Dongjun looked at the three of them.

"Do you think she miss me?" his question made the three hyungs sigh with the annoyed feeling.

"I guess. Just call her already!" Siwan said. He shook his head.

Dongjun then click again something on his phone. He went to the back of the room to hear her voice better.

 

'Yoboseyoo~' Sohyun voice was there.

Dongjun smiled slightly. 'Sohyun aa~~' he called.

'Oo, Dongjun-ssi' she said giggling.

Dongjun face looked annoyed. 'Yaaa! I told you to call me oppa right?' he said annoyed.

Sohyun giggled. 'Ara, ara..' she said giving up. 'Why are you calling me?' she asked pretend as if she was that busy.

'Nothing.. Just wanna ask how are you doing' he said, trying not to tell her that he missed her.

'I'm fine' she said.

Dongjun just nodded his head as if Sohyun could see that. 'What are you doing actually?' he asked feeling curious cause Sohyun seems don't want to talk with him.

'I am at the studio right now' she answered.

'Oh. with the members?' he asked.

'Ani.. I'm with Dongwoon oppa' she said without hesistation.

Dongjun eyes went big as he heard his name. 'Dongwoon? Just the two of you?' he asked trying to make sure. He was hoping the other members were there too.

'Ye' she answered. 'Wae?' she asked.

'A... ani..' he said shuttering.

'Oh oppa, I have to go now. I will call you when I'm free. Bye' before he could say anything she ended up the call.

 

Dongjun went back to his seat with sad face.

"Now, why?" Junyoung asked as he saw him first. Siwan and Kevin was busy playing games in their phones while the rest of the members were sleeping.

Dongjun looked at Junyoung. "She ended up the call"

"Wae?" Siwan asked but still focusing on the game.

"She said she was busy"

"Dongjun a~~ She's also a singer. So, she must be busy too' Kevin gave him an advice.

" I know. I'm not worried about that"

"Then?" the three guys asked.

"She's with Dongwoon and they are alone" he stated.

"Did she tell you where is she?" Kevin asked.

Dongjun nodded. "She's at the studio"

The three hyungs sigh then they shook their head. "Dongjun.. they are in the studio. They must be with the composers or somone who was incharge. They are not alone" Junyoung explained.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?" Siwan asked feeling a bit weird.

"He must have been fallin' inlove with Sohyun that deep" Kevin then laughed.

Their conversations being interupted by their manager as he told them to get in the car while he woking up the other members.

 

*AT THE BASEMENT WHERE THE CAR WAS PARK*

"Seriously Dongjun.. you need to get relaxed once we went back to the hotel" Junyoung said. He just nodded. In his mind was still Sohyun and Dongwoon.

"Yaaa! Stop thinking about her that much!" Kevin rubbed his head with a friendly rubbed. Dongjun then laughed when the three guys tried to cheer him off.

"Are we going to be just 4 in the car?" Dongjun asked as the other members still not coming.

"I guess" Siwan said as he looking around searching for the other members too.

"Well, let's go in now" Junyoung said while sliding the door to the side.

Once the door opened, they entered. Dongjun went to the back side while Kevin and Siwan went to the middle one. Junyoung usually sit in front since he like to respect the driver.

Dongjun went to sit in the middle of the back since at the back was long enough for him alone. Once he sat down, he still didn't realise there were someone beside him hiding. He couldn't see it since the basement were pretty dark.

Once the car started t move, the four guys started some random conversations. While busy with their conversations, Dongjun hand went to the side of the seat then he feels like something just grabbed him. He looked again to make sure it is just his imagination or just a bug.

When he get closer, he could see a pair of eyes. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Dongjun screamed as he was shocked who he saw.

"Waee wae waee??" the three hyungs are shocked with Dongjun sudden scream. They looked back and saw Sohyun laughing while went out from her hiding.

"O!" The three of them were shocked too.

Sohyun who was laughing so hard after her planned succeed tried to bow to the brother-in-laws. "Sorry if I have to greet like this" she said still laughing.

"Yaaa! Where are you coming from??" Dongjun still shocked.

"Here" she pointed at the place where she hid before.

"Why are you here?" he asked. He was so shocked that he moved back to the other side.

"Oh, what do you think I'm doing here? To meet Siwan oppa?" she asked as Dongjun keep on asking a lot of questions.

"Yaaa!" Dongjun went closer and hold her arm.

"Wae? That is true" she said while making a mad face.

"No you're not!" Dongjun said.

"Okay, stop it you two" Kevin said.

"The war has come" Siwan said while Junyoung laughed.

"Just sit at the back quietly. I need some sleep now" Kevin said and went back to his position lying his head.

Sohyun was speechless and the she sat down next to Dongjun.

Dongjun went closer to her. He then smiled.

"Wae?" Sohyun asked with her soft voice.

"I miss youuu~" Dongjun pouted.

Sohyun giggled. "Nadoo~" she said while touching his cheek. "Aren't you tired?" she asked.

"Yeah. I am" he answered.

"Go to sleep then" she said. Dongjun shook his head. "Aa~ Wae?" she asked.

"I want to talk to you~"

"Later on. Now you have to sleep." She said. "You can lean on my shoulder if you want to" she said.

"Jinjja?" Sohyun nodded.

He then leaned his head on her shoulder. They intertwined their hands together.

"Omoo! Another lovey dovey." Siwan mumbled alone.