Knowing each other

Sweet & Sour love

At the Sauna

 

The room was really in a silent mood. No one talk. Even once. Dongjun keep on galncing at Sohyun who were sitting far away from him. She was stil awkward. Plus, she was pretty shocked with the things. Dongjun took a breath for a while to calm himself down. He decide to have a chat with her but the nervous feeling was still there with him.

He took another long breath and now he decided to do it. He slide to the left trying to be closer to her.

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked.

Sohyun looked at him. She gave him an awkward smile. "Let's see. Hmm~ I don't know."

Dongjun tried to hide his laugh. Then the silence come again.

A little while after, the mission card has arrived again.

"Uh, another one?" Dongjun asked. He opened the envelope and read it loudly so that Sohyun can hear it.

"Go to the amusement park and have a date."

After Dongjun finished reading the mission, he immediately look at Sohyun. Sohyun did the same.

"Amusement park? Jinjja ya?" Sohyun asked. She was feeling excited actually because that is her first time to go there since she's debuted.

Dongjun nodded. "Oo~" He answered. Sohyun smiled widely. "Waegure? You like to have a date with me?" Dongjun smiled to .

"Aniyo~" Sohyun answered shyly.

Both decided to change before the times running late. Dongjun has change first and waited for Sohyun at the lobby of the Sauna's. He was anxious actually. He never waited for a girl before. Five minutes waiting, Sohyun came out. Dongjun gave her a smile. Sohyun smile at him too. They both went into the car.

In the car, the atmosphere was still quiet. They didn't know what to talk about. Dongjun looked at Sohyun smiling shyly. Sohyun didn't realise about that. She keeps on looking outside to prevent from looking at him.

"Sohyun ssi~" Dongjun called her.

Sohyun turned her head to him. "Ne?" She feel weird when he called her like that.

Dongjun slowly put his hand around her and pulled the seat belts to put it on her. Sohyun froze for a while. Didn't expect Dongjun would do that to her. "Komawo" She said with her awkward voice. Dongjun just gave her an angel smile.

 

At the dark room with Sohyun

 

Q - What do you think when Dongjun put the seat belt for you?

S - *laugh shyly. Shocked. Also shy..

Q - Why?

S - It's my first time.

Q - First time for someone to put a seat belt for you?

S - Ne.. *Still smiling shyly.

 

They finally arrived at the park

 

"Woaah~" Sohyun was excited by looking the outer view of Everland park. She immediately stepped out from the car.

Dongjun looked at her with a smile. "Do you really like amusement park that much?" he asked while still smiling.

Sohyun smile widely and nodded. "Ne. It's been a long time I haven't been here"

"You plan to go here with your boyfriend?" Dongjun ask makes her step stop. It's true but she won't let him knows it.

Sohyun ignored him and walk to the place where they bought a ticket. "Let's ride a roller coster" Sohyun decided.

"uh? Roller coster? Jinjja ya?" Dongjun seems shocked with Sohyun's opinion.

Sohyun nodded. "Ne. Waeyoo? Why your face like that?" she gave him a smile. "Don't tell me you scared to ride the roller coster?" Sohyun predicted.

Dongjun looked at her. "Aniyoo~" he shook his head. Trying so hard to cover his scaredness to ride those thing.

"Then let's go" Sohyun already walked in front. Dongjun still standing there blank. Sohyun looked back as she feels something is not right. Sohyun can read by loking at Dongjun's pale face. She knows Dongjun was scared.

Sohyun shows her hand to ask him to be closer to her. Dongjun shook his head for a million times. Sohyun smile. "Yaahh. Palli" she accidently pulled his hand and brought him at the roller coster area.

"Yaa yaa yaa~" Dongjun yelled but his hand held hers very tightly.

Sohyun giggled. "You are such a scaredy cat. Palli" she pushed him to go inside. He has no choice but to sit next to her.

"Sohyun a~" he called her sweetly as the incharge man put the belt for him. Sohyun looked at him with her angel smile.

"If I'm scared, can I hold your hands?" he asked makes Sohyun speechless.

 

At the studio where the mc's are gathering

 

"Omooo! He want to have a skinship with her"

"That must be good"

 

End of the studios thing

 

"The rollercoster ride will be starting soon," the incharge man told them. Sohyun smiled at Dongjun. Dongjun pulled her hand and connect both his hand and hers. The ride started and Dongjun screams over his lungs. In other side, Sohyun screamed with excitement.

After the rollercoster rides end, Sohyun stepped out from the seat laughing because of Dongjun pale face. "Yaa, are you really scared to ride this thing?"

"It's my first time" he told her.

"Jinjja?" Sohyun was shocked. Dongjun just nodded. "Now, can you stand?" she asked worriedly as Dongjun look totally sick.

Dongjun shook his head slowly. "I feel like want to throw up" he said with his hand covering his mouth.

Sohyun looked at Dongjun. "Let me help you" She pulled Dongjun right hand and put it across her shoulder. Dongjun stand up and walk slowly.

Sohyun brought him to the nearest store where she could bought him a coffee and he could take some rest.

"Here" she gave him a cup of coffee. Dongjun smiled and took the coffee. "Still not okay?" she asked.

Dongjun looked at her and smile. "I think so"

Sohyun suddenly laugh. "This is my first time looking at you like this" Yeah, it is her first time. Usually she only saw Dongjun look very sophisticated and manly in every variety shows. But by looking at him like this, Sohyun only can cracked into laughter.

An hour pass by, Dongjun is feeling better. They decided to just take a walk since Sohyun didn't want Dongjun to be that pale again. They walk with many stories they shared. Dongjun was even happier when Sohyun keep on shyly says no when he asked does she likes him.

"We should hang out more" Dongjun said to her while they were walking at the rose path.

Sohyun laugh. "We are married Dongjun ssi~"

"Ah, matta!" Dongjun seems like he forgot about the We Got Married thing. He then laugh. Followed by Sohyun.

"So, since we are married. Don't you think we should call each other in an appropriate name?" he asked her.

Sohyun looked at him. "Should we? I'm fine with Dongjun ssi~" Sohyun was shy.

"I'm not" Dongjun words make Sohyun even more shy.

"Maybe we could think about it another time. Since this is our first time together" Sohyun decided.

"Cool~" Dongjun agree.

 

Please subscribe. Thank you. :D and comments do allowed. The harsh or bad comment will be remove immediately. To the silent readers. Komawoyo~~

 

** Any typo or wrong grammar just ignore. I'm too lazy to check it back again.