photoshoot

Sweet & Sour love

Sorry I haven't update this in a while. I seriously don't have any idea to update.

I'm sure this chapter is sort of boring. Sorry~~~

Anyway~ Enjoy.. TvT 

 

< The continuous of the previous chapter >

 

The couple was on their way to Dongjun work place. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Sohyun greeted while bowing to everyone in the studio as they reached there. 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" the photographer bowed to her. 

Dongjun bring both Sohyun and Jonggun to meet the others in the studio. 

"Oh, Sohyun a~" someone greet her. Sohyun was shocked as she saw her stylist there.

"Unnie. You work here?" she asked.

Her stylist smile and nodded. "Here, change to this" she said giving her a white wedding dress.

"Eeh? Me?" she asked shocked with it.

"You're here for your wedding photoshoot right?" she asked.

"Ah?" she looked at Dongjun who act as if nothing happen. "You know about this?" she asked Dongjun.

Dongjun nodded slightly. Sohyun hit his arm. "Aisshh~" she groaned.

Dongjun just smiled. "Go change" he said.

Sohyun then looked at Jonggun. 

"Don't worry. I will take care of him" Dongjun said as if he know what is in her mind.

Sohyun nodded and went inside the changing room.

 

"Omo~" Sohyun was stunned looking at two man standing infront of her in a Tux.

"Jonggun a~ You're so handsome" Sohyun hugged him. Stunned by his handsome face.

"Eh, just Jonggun? How about me?" Dongjun pout.

Sohyun giggled. "You're handsome too~" 

"Okay. Let's start everyone"

The photographer was asking the couple to pose first. Jonggun will be with them after some shoots.

"Don't just be awkward there" the photographer smiled. "Pose" he said.

Dongjun then stood next to her smiling at the camera. Just like the typical pose that boy and girl took. 

"You guys are husband and wife. Just pose romantically" 

Dongjun look sort of nervous. He then slowly put his hand on her waist, hugging her. He put his head on her shoulder. Sohyun who were shy tried to hide it. She smiled to the camera. 

Sohyun moved and accidentally kissed his cheek. "A good start" the photographer said smiling.

Dongjun smirked. Happy with Sohyun moved.

They did other pose. Dongjun lift her bridal style makes Sohyun screamed in shocked. Dongjun just laughed. He got hit by her smoothly Dongjun still laughing looking straightly to her eyes.

"Wow, that looks romantic" the photographer makes the couple blushed. "Can you guys do a kiss pose?" he asked.

The couple froze for a while. KISS??

Dongjun looked at Sohyun, reading her expression. Sohyun looked at Dongjun, doing the same.

Dongjun slowly pulled her hand and face her to him. Sohyun blushed as Dongjun put his thumb under her chin. He lifted her chin up to face him. They both stare eye to eye with a love words coming from their eyes. Without they realised, the photographer was busy capturing the precious moment.

Slowly, Dongjun kissed her forehead closing his eyes. Sohyun was enjoying the moment, together, closing her eyes.

After a moment kissing her forehead, Dongjun slowly leaned his forehead together with her's. They both stare each other again. Feeling there's only two of them in the studio.

Dongjun slid his both arm to her waist, hugging her. Sohyun smiled, shy with his sudden move.

With a fast heartbeat, Sohyun slowly slid both her arm to Dongjun shoulder, hugging him.

Dongjun smiled with her move.

He leaned closer and peck her lips.

A long peck.

Sohyun was flabbergasted but enjoying the romantic moment of them together.

A chance won't be missed by the photographer. He capture it wildly, smiling by himself seeing how romantic the couple were.

"Okay. I guess that's the best shoot ever" he said makes the couple realised they are no longer in their dreamland.

The couple blushed, not wanting to see each other eyes.

"Now, let's take a picture with Jonggun"

Sohyun called Jonggun who was being touch up by her stylist.

Jonggun looked at her with a smile. He then run to her.

"Let's take a picture, ne?" she asked as she lowered her self to make her as level as him.

Jonggun nodded with a smile. He looked at Dongjun who was busy talking with the photographer. He walk closer to him. "Appa" he pulled his tux to make him look at him.

Dongjun stopped talking, and looked at Jonggun. "Wae?" he asked smiling.

Jonggun widen his hand, telling him to lift him up. Dongjun giggled and lift him. Sohyun just smiled.

"After some shoots, you guys change for another photoshoot" the photographer told them.

They both nodded.

As the photoshoot start, Sohyun was asked to sit on a stools, while Jonggun sit on her lap. Dongjun was asked to be standing behind Sohyun with both his hand hold Sohyun's shoulder and the other holding Jonggun shoulder.

Another pose was asked. Dongjun lift Jonggun, holding him on his left hand while his right hand holding Sohyun's hand. It was like a perfect family.

They then got addicted then pose different type of pose. Jonggun seems like a photogenic kids. He know how to pose as asked.

"You guys can change now" the photographer said as they wrap their second photoshoot.

Now, Sohyun was asked to wear a cocktail dress that suitable with the theme. Dongjun just wore a long sleeve shirt covered with neat vest. He really do looks hot just in a simple attire.

"Just pose as much as you want" the photographer said as he finished setting the camera.

Jonggun was there with them.

After half of their third photoshoot, they were given a minute break cause Jonggun looks tired.

"You tired?" Dongjun asked Jonggun who was laying his head on his lap.

Jonggun nodded slowly as his eyes slowly closed.

Sohyun came closer to them as she just finished touch up for a while.

"O, he's sleeping?" Sohyun looked at Jonggun.

Dongjun nodded with his pointy finger on his lips telling her to be quiet. Sohyun just nodded, understand with what he said. He then pulled Sohyun to sit next to him.

"You're not tired?" he asked.

Sohyun smiled. "Sort of" she said Jonggun's hair.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" some voice can be heard as the couple resting themselves. The couple look to the side to find their members were there.

"Hey guys" HyunA greeted happily. Dongjun and Sohyun ask them to be quiet. They nodded as they saw Jonggun sleeping on Dongjun lap.

"Aigoo ya~ He is so cute" Kwanghee said while pinching Jonggun's cheek.

"Hyung~" Dongjun slapped his hand from touching Jonggun.

Kwanghee just laughed.

Dongjun lift Jonggun up slowly as one of the crew asked him to put Jonggun in the rest room.

Dongjun went out of the room, after safely put Jonggun on the bed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dongjun asked the Ze:a's members. It was weird though cause all of the members were there. No one missing.

"To take a picture with you guys" Hyungsik said smiling.

"Can we start now? Cause an hour after we have other schedule" Gayoon said, remembering their schedule.

Dongjun nodded. "Don't you guys need any touch up?"

"Oh wait! I need that. And I need to change clothes too" Kwanghee was already bubbling by himself.

The rest just laugh.

After 15 minutes touch up for the rest of the members, they all ready to take a photoshoot.

"Okay. First with the 4minute" 

Dongjun and Sohyun was asked to sit on the bench while the other 4minute members at the back, posing crazily. 

It went the same with the Ze:a members.

The place become more hectic when both 4minute and Ze:a were asked to take a picture with the bride.

"Aww! It's kinda boring when the couple just sit there smiling" Siwan said teasing. 

"Yeah. Why don't you guys hug?" Jihyun asked makes everyone woo~

"Kiss!" Kevin words make the crowd more hectic.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" all the members already doing some noise.

Sohyun looked at Dongjun. If they kissed again, that's mean it is their second time today.

"Uh, come on!!!" They all yelled.

And yes. Dongjun finally did it. He hugged her and peck her lips. The others were making a crowd. 

"That's a wrap!" the photographer shout as he think it was enough.

Dongjun smiled to Sohyun as he can see her blushed. He then hold her hands. Sohyun smiled.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

Sorry I have to stop here.

 

Dizziness attack! 

 

Gahhh. Tomorrow is my first day of school and I got this crazy dizziness. 

 

I guess I better go to sleep now.

 

Annyeong~~

 

By the way, thanks for the comment and subscribe. 

 

Thank you so much!! 

 

Lots of love...