What do you think?

Sweet & Sour love

It's been a while right? Hehe sorry. Busy with some works lately. Anyway, enjoy! ;)

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

It was Sunday morning when the couple are in the house. Sohyun was busy preparing a breakfast for her husband while Dongjun still sleeping. He just sleep for about 3 hour since he just got back from his schedule.

Sohyun who just finished preparing the breakfast went to their bedroom to wake Dongjun up.

She sat on the bed next to him. "Dongjun a~~" she called. No response. She then shook his shoulder. "Dongjun a~~"

"Hmm.." he whined covering himself with the comforter.

"Ireonnaa~" she shook his shoulder again.

Still no response from him. Sohyun called him again, "Dongjun a~ Ireonna~"

Dongjun move his head to the side, still covering himself with the comforter.

She leaned forward to look at him closer. "Oppa~ Ireonna" she said.

Dongjun then move his head to look at Sohyun. He pulled down the comforter. He then smiled when he see her. "Good morning!" he said with his cheerful voice.

"Morning" Sohyun smiled. "I already prepared your breakfast" she told him.

"Really?" he asked. Sohyun then nodded.

"Come on. Let's eat" she said pulling his comforter.

"5 minutes. Ok?" he asked with his puppy eyes.

"Andwae! Pallii Dongjun a~" she struggling with him pulling his comforter while he pulled back the comforter to cover himself.

"Yaa~ You call me oppa just now. And now you call me by my name? Aigooo~" Dongjun covered himself with the comforter. His face was nowhere to be seen.

"Yaa ireonna.. Palli~~" she shook his shoulder again. She tried to pull the comforter but Dongjun is more stronger than her.

"Call me oppa then I'm going" he said still hiding himself under the comforter.

Sohyun sighed. "Arasso" she said and went closer. "Oppa, ireonna" she said softly.

Dongjun then get out from the comforter with a smile. As he sat straight, he won't move. "What now?" Sohyun asked as she knew Dongjun want something.

Dongjun smiled. "Pull me" he said with a pout.

"Aigoo~" Sohyun sighed. She then pulled his hand to make him stand up. As Dongjun straightly stood up, he immediately hugged her from the back. His hand was around her waist. Sohyun in other place was shocked with the sudden situation.

"Gajaa~" he said and started to walk to the kitchen with her infront being hugged by him.

"Woahh~" the first word came out from Dongjun as they reached the dining room. "You make all of this?" he asked, unbelievable.

Sohyun nodded. "You eat first. I'm going to tidy the bedroom" Sohyun went to step to the bedroom when Dongjun stopped her. "Wae?" she asked.

Dongjun make his puppy eyes while pouting, "I wanna eat with you"

"Aigoo~" Sohyun sighed. "Arasso" she then went to sit infront of Dongjun.

As Dongjun start eating, so do Sohyun, it was quiet for a while. Dongjun then started to have a conversation.

"Sohyun a~ you have schedule today?" he asked.

"Em.." she think for a while. "Nope. I'm free today" she said with a smile. "How about you oppa?" she then asked.

Dongjun was sighing. "I've got tons of schedule today" he look at her with a frustrated face.

"What's with the face?" she giggled.

"I can't be with you today then" he said with a sad tone.

"It's okay oppa" she said with a smile.

Dongjun who was looking frustrated playing with his food suddenly look up looking at his wife's face. "I know!" he said.

"What?" Sohyun asked as she was shocked with Dongjun sudden move.

Dongjun gave her the joker smile. "You can be with me all the time." He said.

"Etteokhae?" she asked.

"You will follow me until I finished my schedule" he said still with the smile.

"Ehh?" Sohyun was surprised with his idea.

"You don't want?" he asked looking at her.

"I think that is fine" she said. Dongjun then smiled.

"Great!" he said.

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Sohyun asked as the car start moving.

"I'm having a photoshoot for Elle girl magazine" he said while his eyes busy with his phone.

"With the members?" she asked.

Dongjun shook his head. "Ani. Just me" he said still with his eyes on the phone. "Oh, probably Siwan will come. Since he got the photoshoot after me" he said.

"What are you doing?" she asked trying to peek what he do on his phone.

Dongjun immediately hid his phone from her. "Mwoyaaa??" she asked feeling irritated.

"Nothing!" he said.

"If it is nothing why did you do like that?" she asked.

"Just nothing" he said continue with his phone.

They still hasn't arrived. Sohyun was sitting quietly while staring outside. Dongjun was busy with his phone smiling by himself.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked.

"Nothing nothing" he said with a smile on his face looking at her.

"Are you texting with a girl?" she asked a sudden question.

"Eh?" Dongjun eyes widen. "I know you are texting with a girl" she said ignoring him shooking his head.

"Aniyaa~ Aniyaa~" he said.

"Keojitmal!" she said crossing her arm and looking away from him.

"Aniyoo~" he said. "Sohyun aa~~" he called trying to persuade her.

Sohyun ignored him. She keep on looking outside.

Before Dongjun could persuade her more, his manager told them they are there.

Dongjun who was next to the door went out first. He then leaned his hand to help Sohyun to get her out of the car. Sohyun pretend not to saw his hand. Dongjun sighed.

"Sohyun a~" he called. "I'm sorry" he said.

"It's a girl right?" she asked.

"A.. aniyo" he said stuttering.

Sohyun looked at him in the eyes. She knew he was lying. She then keep on walking inside. "Yeobo~" Dongjun called her and gave her a back hug. "Mianhaee" he said with his face on her shoulder. "Jeongmal mianhae"

"Yaa~ You don't have to do that in here" she said as she feel shy because of his sudden move.

Dongjun giggled. "You're not mad at me anymore right?" he asked.

"Well, depend" she said.

"Eh, wae?" he asked.

"If you do that again, I'm sure not gonna forgive you" she said.

"Promise!" he said putting his right hand straight as his shoulder.

 

Dongjun was asked to change his clothes while Sohyun sitting next to the camera man waiting for him.

Sohyun was shocked as she saw Dongjun came out from the changing room. Dongjun was wearing blue jeans and a white colar shirt. Sohyun admit, Dongjun do looks hot in those.

Dongjun then asked to pose infront of the white curtain. Suddenly he was asked to took his shirt off. Once again, Sohyun was shocked to see Dongjun's adorable abs. It was her first time to see Dongjun's abs in her real life.

After some pose, he then was asked to have five minute break. Dongjun approached his wife with a smile.

"You did a great job!" Sohyun said with her cute smile.

"Really?" he asked. Sohyun nodded. She then hand him a bottle of water.

Dongjun then took his phone out and asking Sohyun to take a picture together.

"Oppa, five minutes have past." Sohyun told him.

Dongjun nodded. "I'll see you later" he said winking her. Sohyun just smiled shooking her head.

As the photoshoot started, Dongjun was asked to pose with a model. She was wearing short jeans upper her thigh, and a tank top.

Sohyun widen her eyes. Dongjun then asked to pose like hugging the model, he then looked at Sohyun. Sohyun looked at him with a death stare.

 

The photoshoot finally ended. Dongjun just finished changing his clothes. He went to see Sohyun who was waiting for him. "Gajaa~" he said holding her hands.

Sohyun just followed him without a smile.

"Wae?" he asked as they entered the car.

"Nothing." she answered. She went to look outside.

Dongjun then smirked. "Seolma!" he said. "Don't tell me you're jealous with what happen during the photoshoot" Dongjun was smiling.

"Why would I?" she asked.

"Ehhh, don't lie! I know you are jealous with it." Dongjun still with the smile.

Sohyun ignored him.

"Yaaah! You are jealous right?"

"Ani" she said looking outside.

"Keojitmal!" he said poking her shoulder.

"Hisshh~" she said feeling annoying him poking her.

"Hehehe" Dongjun giggled. "You are jealous!" he said.

Sohyun just do her irritated face.

"I'm hungry" she said ignoring his word.

"Alright alright, let's eat lunch first" he said trying to hold her hands.

"Yeobo a~" he said. "It's not my fault ok? It is what they called work babe" he tried to explain.

"What ever" she said still ignoring him.

Dongjun sighed.

"Ok. I'm going to text someone for a while"

Sohyun immediately looked at him. "Nugu?" she asked.

Dongjun smiled again.. "Who do you think?" he asked.

Sohyun ignored. "Are you going to text the girl?" she asked.

"Wae? Jealous much?" he asked with a laugh.

"Ugh, just text with her then. Ignored me!" she said turning herself around from facing him.

"Ok ok. I'm not texting a girl. I'm just texting the members" he explained.

"Jinjja?" she asked still curious.

Dongjun nodded. "Arasso" she said. Dongjun smiled and hold her hands. He then kissed her left hand. Sohyun just smiled.


 

>o<

 

So, I already decide to make a new fanfic cause I don't want you guys to wait for this too long since I don't have any idea. But don't worry, I will update it every week, except if I have some important things to do that makes me can't update it.

Please do understand. ^-^

 

Oh! Thanks for the respond of the previous chapter. :) I appreciate it so much! And thanks for the new subscriber.

Thank you all. ;) Will do my best. Hwaiting!