Mission

Sweet & Sour love

So, I just got back from some shopping, and I immediately update this since I feel sorry for you guys for the short chappie just now. I'm totally bad. --' Sorry. Well, sorry in advance if this chappie is short. I'm sort of busy but I will try to make it fascinating. Sorry if this chappie is boring too.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The day to meet the kid have come. Sohyun was nervously sitting on the chair holding a cup of coffee while Dongjun keep on looking at her.

"Ya, are you that nervous?" he asked.

"Ne!" she said looking at him. "What if he don't like me?" she asked.

"Don't worry. I'm sure every kids would like you" he said holding her hands. She smiled holding back his hand.

As they were busy talking abouteach other, a woman entered the cafe with two kids. "Omo! Is that the kid?" Sohyun suddenly said as she saw them.

"I guess so" he said and stood up.

Both woman and the kids are coming on their way where Dongjun and Sohyun were. "Annyeonghaseyo" she greeted.

"Ah, ye.. Annyeonghaseyo~" the couple greeted.

Sohyun smiled to the kid who were standing beside her. He looks shy somehow.

"I am Lee Jonggun omma" she explain herself.

"Ye." Both of them nodded. "Is this Jonggun?" Dongjun asked looking at the boy that were sit silently.

"Ye." his mom answered.

"Aigoo~" he look down as level as he is. "Annyeong Jonggun a~" he greeted him.

Jonggun hide his face behind his mom's clothes. His mom smiled. "He don't used to it. At first he will be shy but when he get used to it, you surely better be careful with him."

Dongjun and Sohyun nodded, understand with the explanations.

All of them spend almost half an hour in the cafe, getting Jonggun used to them.

As time goes by and Jonggun was brave enough to talk to them, his mom decided to leave since she's got works to do. After she leave, Jonggun was okay. He didn't cry nor quiet.

"Where are we going now?" Sohyun asked Dongjun who was busy playing with Jonggun. Jonggun was at his back asking him to piggyback him.

"Should we bring him home, or we bring him to the playground?" Dongjun then asked Sohyun.

"Home, I think, since he need to get used to our house" Dongjun nodded, agreed with her decisions.

They walked together holding hand. Jonggun was in the center holding both of their hands.

"O! Jonggun a~ You wanna eat ice-cream?" Dongjun asked as he saw the ice-cream stall on their way home.

Jonggun nodded with a smile. Dongjun then went to buy it.

He gave Jonggun one while he is eating one.

Sohyun looked at him. "Oppa~ How about me?" she asked.

"You want it too?" he asked teasing her.

"Ne!" she nodded.

Dongjun smiled. "Awwh, just shared with me then." he gave her his ice-cream.

"No" she said.

"Wae? We are husband and wife so it's okay to share" he said. He looked down at Jonggun, "right Jonggun?" he asked. Jonggun nodded slightly. "See." he said referring to Jonggun. "Here" he showed her the ice-cream.

Sohyun looked at him, hesistate to eat it. Sohyun then went closer to eat the ice-cream, she suddenly feel cold on her nose. She knew Dongjun was up to something. "Yaaa!" she hit him while Dongjun was laughing. "You are so mean!" she hit him again.

"Awww~ Our Sohyunnie is so cute!" Dongjun pinched her chubby cheek.

Sohyun pout. "I don't want to eat your ice-cream anymore" she said with a sad voice.

"Awww~ Arasso arasso~" he said. "Mianhaee~" he apologise.

Sohyun just ignored him. As she was walking infront while Dongjun was at the back with Jonggun. Sohyun suddenly felt somone pulled her clothes. She looked down and saw Jonggun.

"Wae?" she asked trying to make her as level as him.

He showed her his ice-cream. "You don't want it?" she asked feeling a little weird with Jonggun sudden behaviour.

He shook his head. "You can have mine" he said not clearly but can be understood.

"So sweet of you, Jonggun a~" she his head. "Gwaenchana. You can eat it" she said smiling.

Jonggun nodded and showed his hand asking her to hold his hand.

"Ya! Why is he holding your hand all of sudden?" Dongjun asked as he saw Sohyun holding Jonggun's hand.

"Wae? He just a little kid. It's okay to hold his hand" she said don't want to look at Dongjun since she's still mad at him.

Finally they arrived home. Sohyun was happily showing Jonggun his room. It was full of toys. Jonggun ran to the room and played with all of it. Dongjun, on the other side, were laying himself on the couch, feeling exhausted.

"Ya, oppa! Go play with him" she pat his shoulder.

"Ahh~ I'm tired" he said closing his eyes.

"Aish, jinjja!" Sohyun pat his shoulder again. "Oppa!" she called. "We should teach him on what he should call us" she told him.

"Naah~ Just let him play first" he said. "Later we will teach him. Okay?" he looked at her.

She just nodded. "I'll be at his room to play with him" she told him.

"Hmm.." he answered.

 

-----

 

Aigooo~ I need to end it here.. Sorry. Will try to update it sooner. Anyway.. sorry for the SHORT chapter. This is seriously not me. Keke. I usually wrote longggggg chappie but now.. aigoo~ Sorry. Time is running so I have to do it pretty fast.

and sorry for another boring chapter.

 

Please stay with me guys. Don't go anywhere. hehee.

 

Love you guys! :-* hehee.