*Wiggle wiggle* kkk xD""

Sweet & Sour love

< THE CONTINOUS FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER >

 

The B2st members were spending their whole time playing with Jonggun and talking with Dongjun and Sohyun.

"Excuse me. I have to take some shower" Dongjun said politely as he Jonggun's hair.

"Go ahead" the B2st members smiling at him. They know how tired he is.

"Jonggun a~ You play with them first, ok?" he asked looking at Jonggun who were sitting on his lap.

Jonggun nodded and smile. He then went to the B2st members and played.

Dongjun smiled to Sohyun before he entered the room. Sohyun smile back.

"Oppa, you guys don't have any schedule today?" She asked the B2st members.

"Nope. Only Kikwang." Doojoon answered.

"Yeap. I have new drama" he said pouted.

"Woah! That's cool"

Kikwang just smiled.

"What time is it?" Sohyun asked herself as she looked at the clock. "O! It's almost 6!" she stood up.

"Where are you going?" Yoseob asked.

"I have to cook for dinner. You guys just wait here. Play with Jonggun" she said smiling.

"Let me help you~" Dongwoon already strood up and followed her to the kitchen.

"Jonggun a~" Yoseob called him.

Jonggun looked at him.

"Do you like your dad?" he asked. "OUCH!"

Yoseob whine as he got a hit on his head. "Hyung!" he looked at Doojoon. He know Doojoon is the one who smacke him just now.

"Of course he like his dad"

"I mean Dongjun" Yoseob make it clear.

"And that will be a yes too!" Hyunseung said.

Yoseob just pout.

15 minutes were gone. Sohyun and Dongwoon still in the kitchen while Dongjun hasn't get out from the bedroom.

"Why taking it too long guys?" Yoseob asked as he was actually hungry.

"Aish, we will be finish in a minute" Dongwoon voice can be heard from the kitchen.

"Where are you going, Jonggun a?" Kikwang asked as he saw Jonggun stood up.

He pointed the kitchen, telling him he want to go to the kitchen.

"Let's go together" Kikwang stood up. Followed by the others.

"Woah~ smells good!" Doojoon and Yoseob said as they entered the kitchen.

"What are you two doing?" Doojoon took a peek on the two maknaes.

"Cutting the fruits"

Doojoon just nooded.

They all took a seat on the dining table.

"Jonggun a~ is appa still in the bedroom?" Sohyun asked.

Jonggun nodded.

"Yeah. He haven't go out" Yoseob answered on behalf Jonggun.

Sohyun just smiled.

"Jonggun a~ You want some?" she asked as she showed him a slice of watermelon.

Jonggun nodded and opened his mouth as wide as he can makes Sohyun laugh.

"Go sit there. I have to finish this first" she pointed the dining table. Jonggun just followed as what he was told to.

"Sohyun a~ You wanna cut this one too?" Dongwoon asked showing her a bowl full of apple.

Sohyun nodded. "Just put it here. I will cut it after I finish with this"

Dongwoon just nodded and continued with his work.

"The girls got any schedule today?" Doojoon asked.

"They told me they got schedule this morning, but I'm not sure if they have it tonight"

"I'm gonna call them" Doojoon took his phone out from his pocket.

"Who do you call?" Sohyun asked.

"As usual" Yoseob smirked knowing who will he call.

"Gayoon unnie?" Sohyun looked at Doojoon.

Doojoon just pretend not to heard her.

"Aish, she didn't answer my call" Doojoon whined.

The rest of the members just smirked.

"She must be sleeping right now" Doojoon said to himself but the members can heard it. "Sleepy head!" he murmured.

"How do you know hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"What?" he asked pretending.

"Nothing~" Dongwoon smiled.

"Ouch!"Sohyun whined as she accidentally cut her fingers with the knife.

"What, what? What happen Sohyun a?" Each and every one of the B2st members approached her.

They all were surprised as they saw a blood flowing from one of her fingers.

"Aish, why are you so careless?" Dongwoon wiped the blood off.

"Here" Yoseob hand Dongwoon the kit box.

"It's just a cut guys" Sohyun giggled with the reaction.

"You just sit there. Let me do it" Doojoon took the knife from her.

"No. It's okay. It's just a cut, oppa" she refused.

"Nope. Not okay for us" Doojoon still with his decision.

Sohyun sighed.

"Go call your husband. He probably fall asleep or something" Kikwang told her.

Sohyun just nodded with a pout.

Sohyun walked to the bedroom. As she entered, she saw Jonggun was already there. She smiled as she realised Dongjun was actually falling asleep.

She sit on the edge of the bed.

Jonggun looked at her. Sohyun smiled as she do a 'sshh' sign with her finger.

"You want to wake appa up?" She whisper to Jonggun.

Jonggun nodded with a bright smile.

"How?" she asked. Jonggun just do a thumbs up telling her not to worry.

He stood up and suddenly jump up and down on the bed. "Appa appa appa appa~~" he called in a high pitch.

Sohyun giggled silently.

Dongjun whined. He pulled the pillow next to him and covered his head.

"Appa irreonnnaaaa~~~~" Jonggun said cutely but still jumping.

"Appaaaa~" he called again, but Dongjun just mumbling by himself.

Sohyun got an idea. She followed what Jonggun did just now. She jumped up and down on the bed with Jonggun. They were laughing.

They both then screamed, "Ireonnnaaaaaaaa~~~~"

They laughed as Dongjun remove the pillow from covering him.

Dongjun looked at the two people who are now sitting patting on the bed. He yawn lazily.

"Ireoonaa oppa~" Sohyun said as she sat next to him.

Dongjun smiled and curled his hand on her waist. "I am" he said but he buried his head on the bed instead.

"Yaah Appa~" Jonggun stepped his back, as he was sleeping backward.

Dongjun whined but laughing.

"Aigoo Jonggun a~" he whined. "You're hurting me" he said.

"Ireonna!"

"Arasso arasso~ I'm waking up now" he said and turning his body.

Jonggun still not satisfied, so he pulled both Dongjun hands to make him sit up.

Dongjun laughed. "Your son is surely an arrogant man" he said looking at Sohyun.

Sohyun laughed. "My son is your son mister"

"You sure about that?" he asked.

Sohyun smacked him. "Ouch!" he whined. "Jonggun a~ Your mom are hurting me" he said pouting.

Jonggun immediately hugged Dongjun. He cares his face showing him that he will protect him.

Sohyun and Dongjun burst into laughter.

"So you don't love me?" Sohyun asked.

Jonggun pulled her into his hugs making all the three of them hugging.

"Aigoo ya~ You're so lovely Jonggun a~" she said and kissed his cheek.

"Ek! How about his father? Is his father not lovely enough?" Dongjun smirked.

Sohyun blushed trying to ignore him.

"The B2st oppas are waiting for us outside" she told him.

Dongjun nodded. "Let's go out then"

He lift Jonggun on his right hand while his hand holding Sohyun's hand on the other side.

 

---------

 

They just finished their dinner. All the B2st members were helping Sohyun to clean everything.

After they finished cleaning, they all have some rest in the living room.

As they were resting, the door bell rang.

"Let me open it" Sohyun said and walk to the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" a group of voice can be heard from outside as soon as she opened the door.

"Ah ye. Annyeonghaseyo~" Sohyun greeted.

"Please come in" she said smiling.

"Nugunji?" Dongjun asked.

Sohyun just smiled. Dongjun looked at the guest. It was s. All of them were there.

"Woah! Our house got so many guest today" he exclaimed makes Sohyun chuckled.

"Well, at least it fits everyone"

Dongjun laughed and walked to the living room hugging his wife's waist.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The Ze:a members greeted the B2st members.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" They then bowed to each other.

"O! Jonggun a~~" They all hugged Jonggun, makes Jonggun face like wanted to cry.

"Don't cry~" Siwan said as he his head.

Jonggun ran to Dongjun and Sohyun.

"Sohyun a~ How are you?" Siwan asked with his sweet smile.

Sohyun blushed. "I'm fine, thank you"

Dongjun looked at the two of them.

"How about you oppa?" she asked.

"Eheem~" Dongjun tried to distract their attention.

Siwan who understand what he did, just shut his mouth.

Then, there goes, the members were together, teasing the couple and their jealousy, mostly Dongjun. The house was hectic together with Jonggun's appearance make the house look lively.

 

 

-----------

 

 

Sorry, the ending was !