A new house for a newly wed

Sweet & Sour love

The afternoon looks very delightful when the time Sohyun was on her way to the cafe where she should met her husband. She was in her casual cloth, jeans and a green t-shirt with a white vest. She tied her already long shoulder hair to pony tail when the car just stopped by infront of the cafe. Sohyun thank the driver and went inside to search for Dongjun.

Today, their marriage is already 10 weeks which makes 10 episodes. Sohyun take a seat on the corner of the cafe where people can't easily pass through them. 10 weeks they have been through together, they know are not awkward anymore. And people can tell, by just looking at Sohyun and Dongjun face, they were madly in love.

Five minutes passed by, Dongjun still hasn't come. Sohyun anticipatedly waiting. By ten minutes, at last Dongjun came with a bright smile on his face.

"Annyong~" Dongjun greeted her. Sohyun stood up and bow to him with a smile. "Am I late?" he asked feeling not right when he saw Sohyun were waiting. He should be the one who waits for her. He thought.

Sohyun shook her head. "Aniyo~ I just came about 10 minutes ago" she explained. Dongjun just nodded and take a seat in front of her. As he sat, the waiter came by to take their order.

"You have your order already?" he asked. Sohyun nodded. Dongjun smiled and ordered something for him.

The place become quiet for a while. Dongjun tried to find the best topic for them to talk to make their day more interesting.

"Sohyun a~" he called out her name.

Sohyun looked up and gave him a deep stare. Asking with her eyes what did he wants by calling her name like that.

Dongjun suddenly giggles. he can't even dare to stare at her beautiful round eyes. "Waeyo?" Sohyun asked.

"You watch We Got Married?" he asked suddenly.

"Ne"

Dongjun suddenly feels very excited. "Which couple do you like?"

"Season 1 or 2?"

"Emm~ 1"

"Alex and Shin Ae"

Dongjun seems nodded by himself. "How about season 2?"

"Khuntoria"

"Wae?" he asked. Actually he was shocked when Sohyun suddenly answered Khuntoria.

Sohyun smiled widely. "Nickhun oppa is very hot"

Dongjun took a deep stare on her. "You like him?" he asked. A sense of jealous can be seen on his face.

Sohyun nodded with a big smile on her face. "I like tall guys"

Dongjun take a deep breath. He knows he is short. "Other things you like about him?" he asked trying to force a smile. He even can't smile because of the jealousy.

"He got a great body" Dongjun almost spit his drink when he heard Sohyun said that. He thought he misheard about it. Great! I have that kind of body too. He said to himself. Suddenly he smile.

"Waeyo?" Sohyun asked when he saw Dongjun creepy smile.

Dongjun look at her. "Ehe, I've got that type of body too" he told her.

"Jeongmal? Maldo andwae" Sohyun seems don't believe with it. Dongjun gave her a death stare. Sohyun laugh. Pfftt~ Who doesn't know about Dongjun hot body? She knows it man! She even saw it when he tore his cloth at the stage when they're doing their performance.

:"Yaah! Don't you ever watch any of my performance before?" Dongjun seems pissed off by Sohyun.

Sohyun laugh. "Arasso arasso" she said still laughing.

"You should love me, not anyone else" Dongjun suddenly said that.

"Wagure?" Sohyun asked.

"Because I'm your husband"

Sohyun just laugh with his answer. After a while they talk and finished with their drinks, the camera man told them to go. They then entered the car.

In the car, Dongjun keep on looking at Sohyun. "Wae?" Sohyun asked as she feels something not right when Dongjun look at her like that.

Dongjun smiled and come closer to her. "Are you trying to make me to put this on you?" he asked while putting the seat belt for her. Sohyun shyly laugh.

"Komawo" she said. Dongjun back into his position. "Where are we going?" Sohyun asked. Dongjun looked to the side. "It looks like a neighbourhood" Sohyun said.

"Oo~ Solma!" Dongjun seems surprised. He leaned forward to the driver. "Are we going to our new house?" he asked. Sohyun looked at him.

The driver nodded. "Omo! Jinjja ya?" Sohyun asked.

"We will have our own house?" Dongjun too seems really surprised.

"Woaaahh~" Sohyun were very excited. She barely can't stop smiling. Dongjun did the same as her.

The time pass by, they soon reach to their destination. Dongjun stepped out from the car and helps Sohyun to get out with holding her hands.

"Ooo!" They both shocked when they saw big expensive apartment standing straight in front of them. "Are we going to live here?" Sohyun asked.

"I think so" Dongjun walked to the entrance.

Once they were in, the bell boy opened the door for them. Dongjun and Sohyun gave him a bow to thanks him.

"Which floor?" Dongjun asked Sohyun.

"Mollaso. Try ask the worker here" she gave him an idea.

Dongjun nodded and walk to the reception to ask. Dongjun get back to Sohyun with a big smile on his face. "Gajaa~" Dongjun was too excited that he pulled Sohyun's hand and went to the elevator.

They have arrived at the apartment where they will live from now on. Dongjun inhaled deeply and exhaled before the door opened. "Wooooaaahh~" Both excitedly run through all over the house.

"Every part in this house is very beautiful and big!" exclaim Dongjun. "Oo, we should check the bedroom" He pulled her hand and they both went searching for the bedroom.

"Omo!" Sohyun was surprised. "Totally big"

Dongjun suddenly jumped into the bed. "Woah it feels nice" he bumped his body over and over again. "Sohyun a~ Come join me" he pulled her hand. Sohyun was shocked.

Awkward came by when Sohyun lie on the bed facing him. He face her too. A minute pass and Sohyun stood up. "I want to see other room" she said.

"ye" Dongjun still feel awkward when things like that come.

Sohyun were looking every part of the apartment. It was really big that she barely can blink her eyes from looking at one place to another. She then sat at the sofa in the living room because of the tiredness. Dongjun came by while turning around like a little kid singing a song by Ailee - Heaven.

"Heaven heaven heaven heaven" Dongjun was very excited. "Woahh~ I'm feeling like living in heaven" he said with a laughter.

Sohyun then laugh. Dongjun was very funny guy. "We don't have to decorate the house then?" she asked.

Dongjun lie on her lap. He looked at her. "Nope"

Sohyun just nodded her head since she feel shy when Dongjun put his head on her lap.

"Yeobo a~~" when the silence came, Dongjun immediately said that while staring at her. Sohyun looked at him with a surprised face. "Now we have house to live, and things should change. I want to call you Yeobo" he confess.

Sohyun just can only laugh. "Then I call you Dongjun ssi~"

"Yaaa yaaa yaa!" Dongjun sit up. "You should call me oppa!" he told her.

"I don't want to" she refused.

"Waeyoo??" Dongjun ask like a baby.

Sohyun smile. "Arasso arasso"

Dongjun smiled and hug her.

 

At the studio

 

"Omo! Dongjun has gone too much" - Seulong

"I wish someone would do that to me" - Nayoung

 

End of conversation

 

Meanwhile they hug, Sohyun froze. It was first time for her. "Yaa, let me go"

"Andwae!"

"Wae?"

"Call me oppa first" Dongjun tricked her.

"Aigooo~" she sighed.

Dongjun held her tightly. Sohyun become more uncomfortable. "Arayo arayo.. Op.. Oppa.. Jebal"

Immediately Dongjun let her go and a big smile on her face. "Komawo" he gave her a peck on her cheek.

"Yaaa! Jugulle?" Dongjun started to run and Sohyun started to chace him. The whole apartment was very cheerful and bright with the two lover birds playing chasing game together.

 

Please subscribe. Thank you. :D and comments do allowed. The harsh or bad comment will be remove immediately. To the silent readers. Komawoyo~~

 

** Any typo or wrong grammar just ignore. I'm too lazy to check it back again.

 

##guys I maybe will not be able to update any other chapter for this 3 months. I have important exams to sit on. Jeongmal mianhamnida. I will try to find way to update this fanfic once a week. I try. But sorry if I can't update it. Anyway, I'm still thanking you guys for keep on waiting. ^^