The first meeting

Sweet & Sour love

Bow 90 degree. Mianhamnida yeorobunnnnn.. Sorry I haven't update the chapters. It was very busy for me this year. Totally sorry. Anyway, I will start writing today but didn't know when will I update the other chapters. Hope you guys enjoy with this story. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At 4minute's dorm

 

It was 10 o'clock in the morning. 4minute members were busy with their own thing. Gayoon was at the kitchen preparing their late breakfast, Jiyoon just woke up and decided to take a shower, Jihyun was busy with her script thing, HyunA was still sleeping like a baby in her room while Sohyun was busy getting ready to be in a variety shows which she don't know what type of show yet.

Sohyun stepped out from her room and went to the kitchen. "Oh, unnie. Good morning," she greeted Gayoon.

Gayoon looked at her and gave her a smile. "Morning. What time you will be going?" she asked.

Sohyun took one of the fork from its place and started to eat the pancake that Gayoon has made. "Manager oppa said 15 minutes from now." She keeps on chewing.

"Did oppa text you?"

"Ye. He told me to be prepared before he comes. He's on his way."

Later that time, Jiyoon came to the kitchen with JIhyun. "Oh. Where are you going?" Jiyoon asked. She didn't know about Sohyun schedule for today since she was busy with her dance practice yesterday. So do Jihyun.

"I have shows to attend today."

"Show? Jeongmallo?" Jihyun asked feeling excited. Sohyun just nodded her head. "What show?" she asked.

Sohyun lifted her shoulder. "Molla. Manager oppa won't tell me"

"Hmm, that's weird. He actually told us if we have shows to do," Jiyoon said while taking a sit next to Sohyun.

The four girls kept on talking until Sohyun time has come. Sohyun looked at her phone that just rang. "Oh, unnie. It's the time already. I have to go now. I'll see you guys soon." Sohyun stand up.

"Good luck with the show." The three unnies of her gave her a support.

"Ne. Komawo~"

 

Meanwhile at Ze:A's dorm

 

The cold morning make the boys feel very lazy. They only got one or two schedule for today. Dongjun was still sleeping in his room. The others were just lazily watching the tv at the living room.

Kevin who was lying next to JunYoung immediately stood up.

"Yahh! Waegure?" Junyoung asked as he was shocked by Kevin sudden move.

Kevin looked at JunYoung. "Don't you remember about today?" he asked.

"Today?" he asked. "What's up with today?" he doesn't remembered.

"Yah, Dongjun.." Kevin tried to make JunYoung remember.

A second JunYoung still thinking. Immediately he jumped just like Kevin did. He remembered! "Yahh, palli. It's already late. Manager hyung will made at us." JunYoung said while pushing Kevin's back.

"Where are you guys going?" Kwanghee asked. The others just looked at them.

JunYoung looked to the side where Kwanghee sit. "To wake Dongjun up."

"Waeyo? The schedule is still  three hour from now. Just let him sleep," Kwanghee actually scared Dongjun would kick someone's but today. He often get kicked by him because of waking him up.

Kevin sighed. "He got other things to do. Manager hyung asked us to wake him up." Both JunYoung and Kevin ran to Dongjun's room don't want to answer a question from Kwanghee anymore.

"Dongjun a~ Irreona!" JunYoung shakes his muscular body. Dongjun groaned but still sleeping.

"Dongjun a~" Kevin tried once.

"Aissshhh!!" Dongjun kicked the pillow. Tried to make the two hyungs stopped. He turned around to sleep again.

Kevin looked at JunYoung. By looking at each other eyes, they have sent the message on how to wake Dongjun up. Kevin took out his phone and dial someone's number. After a few ring someone answered it.

"Hyung, Dongjun hasn't wake up yet" Kevin informed the person.

"Just do as usual" the person said. Kevin nodded while smiling at JunYoung. He put the phone besides Dongjun ears. "Ohh Hyung" Kevin gave a sign to the person.

"D-O-N-G-J-U-N AAAAA~~~ IRREOOOONAAAA!!" Immediately Dongjun jumped out of his bed. Kevin and JunYoung laughing so hard by looking at his shocking face. Kevin and JunYoung knows that Dongjun is mostly scared of the manager.

"Go get ready for the show" the manager told him.

"Ye~" Dongjun said in a sleepy voice.

He throw the phone to Kevin to show his angerness. Kevin just laugh by looking at his expressions.

 

At the sauna place

 

"Oh, oppa. What are we doing here?" Sohyun asked the manager as soon as they have arrived at the Sauna place. "Are we shooting happy together?" she asked.

The manager just shook his head. As they entered, Sohyun has been informed to change her clothes to a suitable one. "Ahhh~ What are we doing here?" she keep on asking. "If we make a show, where is the other member?" she asked again.

"Just wait Sohyun a~ Someone will come soon." The manager said while busy with his phone. 10 minutes waiting, the manager stood up. "Waegure?" Sohyun asked.

"I have to go now. I'll see you soon. Good luck for the show," Sohyun hasn't say anything the manager has already leave her.

Sohyun silently waiting for the others at the Sauna room (that looks like igloo) alone.

Meanwhile, when Dongjun arrived at the sauna place, he was still in a sleepy mood. "What are we doing here?" he asked the same question as Sohyun to his manager.

The manager won't talk instead he ask Dongjun to change his clothes. As he stepped out from the changing room, someone gave him the mission card. He read it.

"Bwoya?" he was shocked. "Find someone in one of the Sauna's room that you may know," Dongjun laugh. "What is the meaning of this? I can't understand."

"It is a mission card" said the manager.

"Aaaahh~ Kure?" he look at the card back. "Is it running man?" he asked the manager still curious.

"Just find the person." The manager left him alone.

"Aissshh~ Bwoyaa!" Dongjun groaned. He has no choice but to finish this type of mission. He searched someone that he may familiar with in every room at the Sauna.

"O!" he stopped as he saw someone familiar. He look through the door window. "Is that her?" he asked the camera man. The camera man nodded.

He laugh as he was shocked. He took a breath for a while and entered the room after knocking on the door.

Sohyun who were inside, shocked as she saw someone coming in. She cracked into laughter. "Annyonghaseyo" she bowed to him. He bowed back. They both sit awkwardly. Keeping in their mind that there will be other member coming in.

A while after, they receive a mission card. "Mission?" Sohyun asked.

Dongjun came near to her. "I receive the mission just now."

"Jeongmallo? What mission?"

"To find you." Sohyun laugh shyly.

"Both of you read the mission card together," the camera man told them.

"Aa~ Ye!" Sohyun nodded.

Sohyun opened the envelope and show it to Dongjun. Then they both read it together.

 

[ Congratulation for both of you. Kim Dongjun and Kwon Sohyun. You two have been selected as a couple for the next episodes of We Got Married season 3 ]

 

"Mwo??" both said the same words. Sohyun looked at Dongjun. Dongjun did the same too.

"Is this a joke?" Dongjun asked feeling not sure with the card.

"Aniyo" answered the camera man.

"So it is true?" Sohyun time to asked.

"Ye!"

"Eehh~ When did I entered my name in this show?" she asked her self.

"You didn't entered yours?" Dongjun asked.

"Aniyo!"

"Nado!" he answered.

Both sit awkwardly. Don't know what to do. "Is it really we got married show?" Dongjun asked still doesn't feel right.

"Ne" answered the other camera man.

Dongjun glanced at Sohyun and laugh. "Did you believe this?" he asked her.

"Aniyo" Sohyun answered make Dongjun laugh even more.

"I don't belive this. Aishhh~ I should make a call." he took out his phone from the pocket.

"Oh hyung~" He called his manager. "We got married show? Jinjja yaa?" he asked as if he will never believe it.

"Yee. You are married now Dongjun a~"

"Jinjja?" Sohyun and Dongjun said the same time.

"Ohh. Chukahae." the manager said.

Dongjun laugh awkwardly. "Hyung, when did you entered my name?"

"Bimil.." both Sohyun and Dongjun laugh as the manager answered.

 

After the conversation, they both become awkward again. Still blank with what happen to them.

 

Please subscribe. Thank you. :D and comments do allowed. The harsh or bad comment will be remove immediately. To the silent readers. Komawoyo~~

 

** Any typo or wrong grammar just ignore. I'm too lazy to check it back again.