Beach Bonding/Do You Hate me?

14 Days to find love.

(A/N: Heyy! Just wanted to let you know that Hyung, never forget me will be updating soon and that the new fanfic I Am Heartkess is now up...enjoy!

I shall go drink bubble tea now... :P)

 

I stepped around the sharp, prickly bushes, waded through a -cold river and jumped from rock to freaking rock. Now there's a fricken mountain we have to walk over.

I trudged up the steep incline with my heavy- backpack strapped around my torso.

It's weird to say after all that complaining, but i really actually like hiking. It's probably one of my favourite camp activities next to playing practical jokes on the sleeping victim next to me with G.O oppa.

Sigh, how I love my brother's unique-and slightly twisted-joking styles.

Once we put whipped cream in the person's mouth and then put the can in their hand so in the morning they found that they had been "sleep-eating".

We had also made our annoying older cousin pee his pants in his sleep.

Oh yeah, good times.

Finally we reached the top of the hill - cough mountain - and looked out towards the sea.

Wow.

The water was blue and pretty and the sand was...clean

Don't get much beach like that in Korea now do you?

"One more hour until we get down there~" Taeyang sang as he jumped onto a rock, signalling us to follow him.

The group let out a loud moan of disapproval but followed Taeyang into the green abyss.

Mir walked next to me...and it was kind of awkward between us, why?

Because last night gave me a chance to think.

At the bonfire, Mir and I had touched so casually. While i was telling the story, Mir had his arm around me, and when we were laughing and roasting marshmallows, i was leaning on his chest.

But how can I be so comfortable with this guy that I've known for only what...2 DAYS?!?!?

SERIOUSLY? IT'S ONLY FREAKING DAY THREE????!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!

Well that was probably the LONGEST days of my life...

Back to the point.

How could i be falling for this guy so fast?? WHY IS HE SOO DAMN CUTE!!??

Sorry, I'm done now.

I sighed.

Mir noticed this beside me and put a hand on my shoulder. I flinched, but he ignored that.

"Are you okay?" he asked sweetly

UGRRHHH why you so cute~~!!!!!!!!!!?????

I looked away. “Yeah, I’m fine” I said lamely as I walked faster.

Dammit, stupid long legs of his keep catching up to me.

I walked faster and faster down the hill until I ended up having to slow down otherwise I would’ve fallen down the mountain-hill.

He walked silently behind me, only once breaking his stride when he thought I was going to fall.

Did I make him mad?

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kim POV:

Taemin looked at me as we were walking towards the last few shrubs and bushes, his eyes questioning and embarrassed.

He had done that a lot since we started the hike. I wonder what he wanted.

We walked through the last of the twiggy trees and looked out to the beautiful stretch of beach in-front of us.

I was about to step forward when Taemin called my name.

“Kimberly?” he asked shyly, looking down into the fine white sand

“Yes Taemin?” I asked, looking into his eyes, he looked up at me and blushed again.

This dude’s making me self-conscious.  I blushed too and looked at the rest of the group.

Hilda and Yunho were walking close to each other, nearly touching.  Tiffany was walking in-front of a slightly confused Mir who was trying hard not to trip over her legs. G.O was with Jessica, walking closely beside her until she would awkwardly shuffle away. Jeanne was walking by herself next to Yassi, Onew and Key. I saw Taeyang giving her the occasional yearning glance, but that was it for her. I don’t even think she realises that he’s doing that. Seungho, Chundoong and Joon were talking casually with each other and whispering and pointing at other people.

Psh. Gossipers.

But what really bothered me the most was something I never expected.

Minho.

He was walking a little outside the group with Yuri’s arms latched around his bicep. He looked uncomfortable. He didn’t have his eyes on the hitch hiker on his arm, instead he had his eyes fixed on Caitlin, who was walking with Key, Onew, Yassi and Jeanne too.

Why does this bother me so much?

“Kimmi-ah! Kimmi-ah!!” Taemin called me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him, cheeks burning with embarrassment and shame that I had ignored him.

“Mianheo oppa, neh?” I asked again. Crap, he probably thinks I’m bipolar or something.

He looked me in the eyes, blushing slightly.

“Can I hold your hand?” He asked me, looking at the sand again.

Awwwww, so sweet!

I didn’t answer him. Instead I took his hand and intertwined my hand with his.

“Let’s go” I said as I lead him towards where the others were starting to build camp for tonight.

I saw Minho out of the corner of my eye, he was staring at us. I quickly looked away and back to Taemin, who was looking back at me.

I melted at the warmth of his gaze.

Can someone tell me my name, please?

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Tiffany POV:

I could hear the ocean’s soothing waters washing the fine sand only a few metres away.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the briny, refreshing scent flowing in through the mesh screen.

Mmm. Does life get any better?

I hear rustling from next to me.

OH WHATTHEFU-

Before I freaked out, I saw Mir’s face emerge from the entrance of the tent.

Fricken hell man, don’t keep doing this to me!

He put both his hands on either side of my face and rested his forehead on mine. His warm breath washed over my cheeks making me flush pink.

He pulled away and looked at me seriously.

“Do you hate me?” He asked me solemnly.

What why in the world would he…oh right.

But did I hate him? Of course not. I might be a little confused but I don’t hate him. I just think things are going too fast.

“Of course not” I whispered to him seriously. He closed his eyes and leaned forward so he could touch our foreheads together again. I stiffened slightly when he let go of one cheek and held my hand instead.

I just said I didn’t hate you…isn’t this even just a bit too much?

He sighed against my temple.

“Do you like me then?” he whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I couldn’t think. I couldn’t speak. I CAN’T EVEN FREAKING MOVE DAMMIT.

He didn’t give me a chance to answer. Slowly, he moved his lips away from my ear.

He brushed his nose against mine, asking permission. When I didn’t move, he took that as a yes.

Gently, he pressed his soft lips into mine.

 

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for the late updates. I got assignments, assessments and other school like that…we all do, so please be patient with us! I hope this makes up for it!!-bunny<3)