Don't Know My Heart Yet

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook's enter the house first , followed by Halla at the back . When they enter the house , HeeJu just watching television and ignore them since both of them left her alone . Both of them look into each other and Halla forcedly push JungKook to persuade HeeJu . JungKook walk towards his sister who is sitting in front of the television with snack on her hand .

'Noona !' --JungKook while smiling at his sister but HeeJu turn him down .

'Sorry , I promise after this I won't do that again , okay ?'

' Humphh' --HeeJu ignore him . 'Have so much fun , huh ?' , while looking at JungKook and Halla .

'No , not fun at all . I try to know her but she keep run away from me ' --JungKook while looking at Halla . Halla just smiling at the kitchen while preparing ingredients for dinner .

'Noona , let's get out first and have a talk . It's been a long time we are not meeting each other , right ? Just let Halla doing the dinner ' --JungKook while forcedly making his sister standing and go out from the house . They sit on the bench .

As they go out from the house , HeeJu is smacking her brother many times . JungKook just let her be .

' It's hurt ' --JungKook reacts after HeeJu stop smacking him . HeeJu seems want to punch him but she take it back .

'Ya ! Are you really my brother ? How can you left me alone ?'

'I'm sorry , okay ' -- JungKook just smiling with her sister sulking attitude while placing his arm around her .

' Let me go '--HeeJu while forcedly push him away . JungKook in shock with her sister sudden attitude

'Noona ! Since when you become this cute ?' -- JungKook while pinching her sister cheeks .

'You ! Want to die ?!'--HeeJu is raising her voice to make JungKook stops pinching her cheeks . JungKook chuckles. HeeJu who realize that , 'You like it  so much , right ? Making your sister sulks after 2 years not meeting each other ! ' , HeeJu smiles .

 ' Because I miss you ' --JungKook while HeeJu is  smiling and staring intensely at JungKook who is looking at the sky .

' Tonight , the sky looks more glitter than before . Maybe it because of they are missing me so much ' -- while looking at HeeJu . HeeJu just laugh with his words .

'The heck . JungKook-ah '

'Yes '

' You already change . Are you still bullying girl at your age ?' --JungKook chuckles

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter