Unexpected Arrival

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VTS is planning to do charity with kids around Seoul . Since HeeJu is the advisor of KOK ( Kids of Korea ) Society , VTS is asking her about where they should go . HeeJu once promised to herself that she want Halla and JungKook to meet each other again , deciding about Sunshine Orphanage . They discussed among each other and agree about that . Then , their representative go to the Sunshine Orphanage but HeeJu was asking them not to use VTS name . After discussing about the budget and anything that related to the charity , both of them unanimously agree on the agreement .

On that day , Halla is carrying AhReum who already fall asleep at her shoulder before the guest arrive . Besides that , Halla is asking help from ChanYeol to control the kids behaviour . Then , VTS arrive at the orphanage . Both VTS and Halla are shock seeing each other .

'Oppa , they don't arrive at the wrong place , right ?' , Halla is whispering to ChanYeol . ChanYeol just smile and shake his head while saying to Halla ,' Halla-ya , HeeJu and I are so sorry . HeeJu is the one who is asking the  representative not to use VTS name . She knew , you won't be agree if it was them . ', Halla glare at ChanYeol .

All the kids are welcoming and taking them into the house .'Welcome to Sunshine Orphanage . Let me introduce myself . I'm ChanYeol as these naughty kids' father while the girl who is standing beside me , Lee Halla as the owner of this orphanage house also the mother of these kids . My role is not that important since I'm just part time worker here . So , enjoy your time here . '

JungKook shock of seeing ChanYeol and Halla there . He feel betrayed by his sister since he seems know that this had been planned by his sister. Then , few kids are coming near to JungKook , 'Hi , ahjusshi'

'Hi , kids . I'm not ahjusshi , I'm oppa ' , he give smile to the kids while kneeling down to see the kids clearly. The kids look intensely to his face .

'Eomma ! This oppa , right ? The guy in your phone . He look the same though ' , Halla who is about to go inside the house is shock with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter