D-Day

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last patient is checking by HeeJu while Halla is cleaning up the clinic before they close the clinic . After giving the medicine to that patient , both of them quickly prepare themselves to go to the mini showcase . Then , they are bump into ChanYeol who accidentally walking in that area .

' ChanYeol-ah '--HeeJu . ChanYeol are walking towards them while chuckling as he see Halla was there too.

' Where are you guys going ? I thought it's not time yet for you to close the clinic ' --ChanYeol

' Today , VTS held a mini showcase near Han River . JungKook is inviting us ' --Halla

' Do you want to tag along ? Let's go , the many the merrier the showcase would be ' -- HeeJu

'If you are asking me , I won't refuse then ' -- ChanYeol .

' Let's go !' -- all of them are entering the car . ChanYeol are offering himself to drive the car while HeeJu sit at the front and Halla at the back .

-------------------------------------------------------

After 1 hour of driving , they finally arrive at the mini showcase .However , all of them are shocked since they are not expecting to be that crowded in VTS first mini showcase . When they arrive , the event just about to end where Q&A session held at that time. All of them are searching for empty space for 3 of them and ChanYeol spotted empty space at the last lane.

'Ok , let's proceed to the next question ' --Jin . Then , he spot a girl is raising her hand which sit about in the middle lane .

' I want to ask , among VTS member , who seems to have a bad boy style ?'

All the member are pointing to JungKook who about to point at Suga . The fans include his sister are laughing with the answer .

'Why ?' -- the fans are curious what will be the reason of choosing JungKook .

' Yesterday , this guy was talking to the phone with a girl . He was saying that it was his sister but thanks to TaeHyung and Jimin whose previously were the same school with JungKook , finally admitted that the  girl that he was talking to was his crush ' --Suga . JungKook only look down instead of looking at the fans .

While at the back , ' Halla-ya , I think you are the one they talking about . Last night , he was calling you , right ?'

'It's true but maybe they are saying about the other girl . It's impossible he have crush on me , he never confessed to me '

Then , after few question , they end the event with goodbye greeting , 'We are VTS ! Thank you for coming' before having a high-5 sessio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter