From Today , be My Girl

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook grab to Halla hand and bring her a little bit far from the stage . Then , he stop . He seems a bit frustrated due to sudden appearance of YeIn . He release her hand .

'JungKook-ah , why are you behaving like this ?' -- Halla who still confused . JungKook look into her eyes . He don't know what to tell her why he is behaving like that .

' I'm sorry , I don't mean to do that to you '

' JungKook-ah , was that girl have once hurt you ?' , JungKook just keep silence .

' So , she is . But why are you running from her ? I think she want to seek for apologize '

' Never !' --JungKook suddenly raising his voice in front of Halla .She was shocked but then she grab to his shoulder .

' We were created  to care about each other , not being hated . Even she once hurt you , how about you forgive her mistake and start new . Life as a human is like this partner . Do you know that partner? '

' Pencil and eraser . Pencil which always writing good memories, when it done a mistake , eraser will help to erase the mistake so that , it can rewrite the good memory back . Isn't that good thing ? Like when our first meeting , I throw you the eggs and I'm really regret for my mistake and you accept my apology . Why you accept my apology back then ? '

'Because I don't want you to keep blaming yourself '

'Ha , that's true . If you don't accept my apology , I won't be here since I don't have any encourage to face you right now ' -- Halla words make him at ease .

' So , you just want me to accept her apology , right ?' -- She nods.

' Yes ! I don't want to see my only chingu become stress over things that he shouldn't have to . Ok ?' -- then , she release her hand from his shoulder .

'Let's go to the cafe . I'm so hungry ' -- she make her move first and leave JungKook a little bit behind her. Then , he is chasing after her and back hug her . She just stay still and keep shut .

'Halla-ya . From today , I don't want to be your chingu again . ' -- JungKook while whispering to her ear . Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter