Unanswered Question

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HeeJu already done taking her final within 3 weeks and for those 3 week JungKook walk to school . So , that he can meet the girl , Halla every morning . HeeJu already in her final semester vacation , so , she have so much free time . She decide that day to send JungKook to school since she pity of her brother who have walk to school for 3 week .

'JungKook-ah , are you done ? Have a breakfast , noona will wait you in the car ' --HeeJu while grabbing her breakfast and her car key . JungKook whose still in his room , leave the room rushingly .

'Noona , you just take a rest today . And you don't need to send me again to school . From now on , I will walk to school ' --JungKook while running out from the house .

'JungKook-ah' 

' It's okay , just rest okay . Bye !' --JungKook while waving to HeeJu at the upstair . HeeJu thought maybe her brother already grown up . Nah , he just craze over Halla . As usual , he is passing by her house and she always there throwing up the garbage but not today . Different person is throwing up the garbage . JungKook encourage himself towards the person . 

'Excuse me , ahjumma ' , the person turns her body to him . It's not Halla . Her appearance is a little bit older and her hair is quiet short . 

'Yes ' 

' Can I ask something ? ' 

'Yes '

'Usually , there was a young girl throwing garbage here ' 

'Ah , do you mean by Halla ?' 

' Yes ! ' --JungKook answer confidently 

'Ah , she have to go back to her hometown since she's just a displacement maid here . I was sick for past 3 weeks ago ' 

'Wait , what ? A maid ? So , she is not the owner of this house ?' --JungKook seems blunt .

'Yes , since she always around the city looking for part-time work , I called her to be my replacement for a while . Why , was there anything wrong that she had done to you ? ' 

' No , I'm just asking . By the way , thank you ' --JungKook while bending his body and go away from the woman .

Not as past 3 weeks ago , he always arrive at school with a smile but not today . His mind is full with question . He still doesn't believe what he just heard from the old woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter