Meeting an 'Angel'

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today , HeeJu cannot send JungKook to school since she has final exam . She have to be hurried if she want to prevent trafic jam , so , JungKook have walk to school . He wear his earphone to distract any weird noise into his ear . While walking , he kick an empty can . He thought that he don't put too much power on his kick . The can is flying to the head of a girl whose about throwing rubbish . 

'Ouch! ' --low scream from the girl while patting her head . It seems hurt thou . 'Oh , ! '--JungKook while walking closer to the girl .

'I'm sorry , ahjumma. I can't see that you are here  ' -- he is bending himself to 90 degree .

'Ahjumma ?! Me , really ?' -- say the girl while turning her body to him .

'Wait , isn't she the girl from yesterday ? ' --whispers JungKook while he keep slapping himself . 'No , but I'm really sorry' -- JungKook ?! say sorry ?! That's not important , but to a girl that seems around his age , he beg for apologize?! How can it be ?!

'It's ok . By the way . Aren't you from the guy from yesterday who gave me the direction ?'

'Yes . Oh , this is the place . Thank God that you arrive  ' --shy JungKook

' Thanks to you , I arrive here . So , are you going to school?' 

'Yes' 

'You must be already late, then . Sorry , be careful . Look around first before you want to kick the can' --she smile a bit . JungKook chuckles . 

'Bye' --JungKook while walking away from her house . On h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter