I'm Sorry

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook seems already pass out . He don't know why he is sitting there and doing nothing about Halla . HeeJu phone was crashed and make he cannot make even single call to Halla . He just thinking how come Halla never share the trouble that she face . VTS member just look at him sit by the mirror while covering his face . Suddenly , their manager come to get them since they have schedule to be done . All the VTS member stand up from their place and follow the manager but JungKook don't move a bit .

'Yah , Kim JungKook . Aren't you listening ? You have schedule !' , his manager raise his voice before getting drag out by VTS member out of the practice room .

When his phone is charging , suddenly there's a call into his phone . It is the unknown no . He answer it ;

'Hello'

'.......'

'Hello . Who is this ?'

'JungKook-ah ,it's me ' , JungKook get up from his place .

'Where are you ?'

'JungKook-ah'

'I'm asking you , where are you now ?!'

'Sorry , I can't tell you'

'Why ? Why are you doing this to me ?'

'I'm the one who is ruining your career '

'Halla-ya , it's not your fault . Don't blame yourself and please come back '

'JungKook-ah , I'm really sorry . I'm going because I want you to chase your dream . I'm sorry , again '

'Halla-ya . Don't make me like this . You had promised to wait for me right ? Why are you changing ?'

' I just realize that I'm not deserve for anyone .Good luck and JungKook-ah , I'm sorry. ' , quickly she end the call . JungKook almost break the mirror in the practice room when he is punching the mirror using his own fist while crying hardly .

For the very first month , JungKook still cannot focus in his career and slowly , he lose his smile . He even try to smile but the moment with Halla is retrieving in his mind whenever he done it . VTS member , HeeJu try to give him the moral support , so , that he won't give up . They success but he become more silent than before . He doesn't talk too much and always isolate himself from them .

----------------------------------------------

6 years later , VTS had became global star . Here and there are all about VTS . Teenager and other people keep talking about them anywhere . While somewhere in Seoul, 19 years old of Halla have been grew up as 26 years old of a woman . She grew up prettily and is the owner of the 'Sunshine Orphanage'. Both of her parent already passed away few years ago and she was eager to open her own orphanage house , so , that the kids who doesn't have parent or family which are h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter