One and Only Girl for Me

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halla is going out of the church and leaving JungKook behind .When she is at the outside of the church , VTS are blocking her way who just about to enter the church.

'Halla-shi , where are you going ?' , Jin

'I'm sorry , can you hold AhReum for me ? I need to go to the toilet .'

'Oh , ok ', without any hesitation , he take AhReum who still sleeping from her . JungKook chase her from back .

'Hyung , where is she going ?' , JungKook is asking them .

'Toilet ' , Suga .JungKook shakes his hand and chase Halla , who is walking to the waiting room . Next to the waiting room is the toilet but she doesn't enter the it . She enter the waiting room and lock it . So, that JungKook who is keep chasing her cannot enter the room . JungKook try to open the door and realize that it is lock .

While knocking the door hardly , 'Halla , open this door ' .Halla is standing behind the door . She don't want to open it . If she open it , she will face JungKook . After few times knocking the door , JungKook give up himself and he try to persuade her .

'Ok , fine . If this is what you want . Just hear to what I'm going to say ' , he inhale a deep breath and release it .

'Halla-ya . I want to apologize for what had happened 6 years ago . I just want to let you know that , anything that happen was not your fault . For letting YeIn spread the rumour , it's totally not your fault . It's my fault for leaving you alone facing her . And about YeIn , she had been suspended from being a trainee for blackmailing me even actually , the victim was you .' , JungKook is standing at the door while putting his hand on the door .

' I know I'm not mentally strong 6 years ago . I was too weak in facing things like that . But time change and people change . Now , I become more confident of myself to face idol real world . '

' On the time you left all of us , I become frustrated . I can't even do anything to make you come back because I was stuck in label of 'idol' . For few months , I thought that I should gave up since I felt that my source of strength had disappeared after you gone . ' , her tears is flowing through her cheek .

 'I'm explaining this because you always put all the blame on yours until one time , I want to protect you only in my heart . No one can touch you without my permission . This is because you're worth for me . Seeing you always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter