Long Time No See

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On that weekend , HeeJu is closing her clinic . She and Halla decide to clean up the house . HeeJu is cleaning her and JungKook's room while Halla is cleaning up the kitchen and toilet . She also organizing all things in the kitchen to make it look sorted . HeeJu is vacuuming all the dust in her room without they realize someone is entering their house due to the noise . Halla who is turning her body to place the egg into the freezer get shock .

'Ahh!!!!' --Halla screams while throwing the egg to the guy .

The guy just stay still . HeeJu who is worry about Halla's scream , run out from her room to look for her . But HeeJu is laughing as she see the moment . It's her brother ,JungKook who got 3 days vacation before debuting officially .

'Yah , JungKook-ah !' --HeeJu while laughing hard until she is kneeling down

'Noona !' --JungKook while Halla still with the egg on her hand and prepare to launch anytime towards JungKook .

'Halla-ya , stop it ! He is my brother ' -- HeeJu while showing her stopping sign .

'Brother ? Ah , I'm sorry ' --Halla while searching for towel or tissue to wipe JungKook's face . When she found it , she give it to JungKook .

'Noona , who is this girl ? She don't even recognize me at all ' --JungKook while wiping his face with the towel given by Halla .

' Ah , I'm sorry for her part . She is Halla , my housemate . Oh , not housemate but roomate . And Halla , he is my brother , the one that I always told you about ' -- JungKook stop wiping his face as she heard Halla's name was thrown up from his sister's mouth .

'Annyeonghasaeyo (Hello) . Nice to meet you . I'm sorry about that , I get really shock since I don't know that you are HeeJu eunnie's brother ' -- Halla while bending her body many times . She really feel sorry towards JungKook

' Are you ok ?' --Halla while stretching the wet towel to JungKook . JungKook seems in disbelieve what he had saw .

' I'm okay . I should get some shower then ' -- JungKook while smiling to her . Halla feel calm a bit when JungKook is smiling , it's mean that he is really okay .

JungKook is walking to his room ,'Yah ! Don't you miss me ?' , HeeJu is putting her arm around his brother shoulder .

'Ah , noona . I'm quiet smelly right now ' -- JungKook while forcing his sister releasing her arm from his shoulder .

'I don't care . Let me look at your face . You already grown up ' --HeeJu while putting her both hand on his face .

'Noona !' --JungKook suddenly raising his voice , making Halla who is continuing clean up the kitchen almost dropping the egg .

' Let me shower first , okay ' --JungKook forcedly smiling to her sister and walking into his room .

He shut the door . 'Eunnie , what should I do ? Am I will die after he is going out from his room ?' --Halla while running to HeeJu . HeeJu just smiling .

'You will be okay . He won't be killing you right away . But slowly , maybe after he is going back to Seoul , and you will die

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter