Rival

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day , they are spending time together but only HeeJu and JungKook since Halla is working for her part time as volunteer . They are going to the mall and having fun at funfair until night . Without they realize , it's already 9 pm and they decide to have their dinner at HeeJu's favourite restaurant .

They are sitting by the wall while a waiter is taking their order .

'Hi , HeeJu ' -- waiter . HeeJu and JungKook turn their body to the waiter .

'ChanYeol-ah . Night shift , huh?' --HeeJu

'Nae (Yes) . Where is Halla ?'

'She is doing volunteer at the countryside . Now , it's hard to see her on the weekend . She's going here and there and leave me alone '

' You must be bored then . So , this is your brother , JungKook . That idol-to-be ' -- while lending his hand to have a shake with JungKook .

' Yes , he is . He got vacation before debuting '

' So , when is the date ? '--ChanYeol

'It's not an official date but it would be around 4 weeks from now '

' What you would like to order ? My treat , it's hard to meet an idol-to-be in this restaurant '

'Your treat ? Wa , JungKook-ah , order as much as you want . After debuting , you will not have this kind of dish again . So , eat until burst your stomach '

'For me , as usual . For Halla , anything for her . You know what she want , right ? JungKook , what do you want ?'

' I would like the special food of this restaurant . I would like to know why my sister is so excited about going here '

'Ok , that's all ? '--both of them nods and ChanYeol leave their table .

' Noona , since when you know about this guy ? He know about Halla ?' --JungKook while staring at ChanYeol who is cleaning up the other table .

' Ah , Halla introduced me to him . Actually , Halla worked at this restaurant before she work as my assistant . Both of them are quiet close since ChanYeol take care of her a lot when she was here . And I am the one who take over his work to watch over Halla '

' It means that he knew a lot about Halla than me ? '

 

' Actually , JungKook-ah . I don't want to make you hate him or what but he also have a huge crush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter