Is She Still Remember Me ?

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the practice room , JungKook is practicing alone . He about to debut in 7 member of hiphop group , VTS .  Jimin and TaeHyung are also part of the group , so , he have gang in the group . After back from school , he will practice until midnight . His position in that group is quiet promising since he will be a main vocal and maknae . On that time , all the member already left early since they said that they already pass out during practicing . Maybe , they are too excited since they got news from their CEO that the company currently is preparing for their debut and it will be around 5 weeks from now .

He is resting for a while after unstoppable practice since evening . He sit by the wall and closing his eyes while his mind start to reminiscing his sister words before she left him here to chase his dream .

'JungKook-ah , during 17 years of growing up with you , you always make me regret of making me as your sister because of your manner . But I'm proud of you because you still in your lane to chase your dream . You had shown your effort on this . So , don't think about giving up even though your debut seems not promising . I believe in you . To JungKook , my only brother . Even we will part away , but I always pray for you from far ' --HeeJu before leaving JungKook alone at his dorm .

He open his eyes and looking at the picture of his sister and him in his wallet . He chuckle and whisper to his heart , 'Noona , I will debut and pay you back all the love you give me ' . His watch shows that it already 12 am , so he is packing his bag and leaving the practice room .

----------------------------------------------------

Their dorm is quiet small to include 8 people in it . It might smell a bit but that is a smell of idol-to-be . After walking from the company , he arrive at the dorm .

'I'm home '--he is opening the door and the light at the living room still on . He thought that someone must had forgot to turn it off before they are going to sleep .

As he walking towards the living room , he see all the members are gathering .

'Ah , it's JungKook . Come here '--Jimin . JungKook join them .

'Why you guys aren't sleeping yet ? It already 2 in the morning '

' Chatting about past . All of them are curious about your past ' --TaeHyung

'My past ? About what ? ' --JungKook try to retrieve back what had happened in his pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter