Jealousy

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At that afternoon , Halla wake up from her sleep . She is too tired without realizing that HeeJu was off to send JungKook back to Seoul . She walk out from the room while yawning with her messy hair . Her stomach is growling for food . Then , she walk to the kitchen to see if there are something to fill her empty stomach . There are quiet big white plastic bag on the dine table with a note ;

' Halla , eunnie was off to send JungKook. This was a take away order from ChanYeol oppa . Eat well ^_^

HeeJu ..'

Halla smile while opening the plastic , it was her favourite dish , ChanYeol's bibimbap . She put out the bento out and heat it in the microwave . She prepare big bowl with a spoon and she start eating . After eating , she washes her bowl and cleans up the kitchen a bit before she take bath . She decide to meet ChanYeol that afternoon to give back the bento. She wears a extra large grey jumper and jeans .

'Handphone-ah . Where are you ? ' , while searching her phone inside her bag pack .

' Miss call ? Who is it ?' , she is checking the phone logs .

'Unknown number ? ' , Halla try to call back the number but no one answer it .

'Maybe he/she is pressing the wrong number' , she go out from the house and lock the house .

ChanYeol promise Halla to meet her at one of his favourite coffee shop . She enter the shop while searching for ChanYeol ,then , she spot him .

'Hi , oppa' -- ChanYeol smile .

' Hi , long time no see . What would you like to order ?'

' Whatever , I don't know what kind of coffee that suit me but I drink everything that you order for me '--ChanYeol chuckles and calls the waiter to make another order for Halla .

'Oppa , this ' --Halla give him the bento that she promise to give it back . He place the bag with bento on the floor .

' When you arrive ?'

'This morning . And I just wake up from my sleep to eat your bento '

'Really ? So , how is it ?'

'It become more delicious since you are the one who making that for me . Thanks '

' You know how to compliment me . Halla-ya , oppa have something that I want to ask you ' -- the order for Halla arrive .

'What is it ?' -- she sips her drink

' Do you know HeeJu's brother , JungKook ?'

'Yes , why ? Oppa know him too ?'

' Not really . Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter