Wedding Vow

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day where two heart become one arrive . This is when HeeJu and ChanYeol will be walking  the aisle where the wedding vow ceremony will be held . HeeJu is wearing white dress and lace on her head . She is waiting nervously in the bride waiting room for her brother . How can he late in this kind of important occasion ?

'Yah , where are you ?' , HeeJu raise her voice

'I'm sorry ,the schedule end late . I'm on my way right now .'

'Please come quickly or I will be marry without you !' , HeeJu is engaging her phone .

'HeeJu-ah .Be patient , we still get married even your brother come late '

'That's right , eunnie . Relax . Take a deep breath and release ' , Halla is calming her . While Halla is wearing white lace dress with sleeves and light wavy hair .

Then , all VTS member except JungKook are entering the waiting room smartly . All of them are wearing black tux as they planned .

'Wah , so handsome . I like it . By the way , how can you leave one of your member behind ? I can't believe it .'

'He is the most popular among us . You cannot blame us for leaving him . ' ,Jimin while correcting his tux . Then ,TaeHyung go to Halla who is standing beside HeeJu as her bridesmaid , 'Guys , look at us . We are matching , right ?' . All member are scrambling with TaeHyung to stand beside Halla .

'Yah , shut it . You guys are distracting my emotions ', all of them stop and standing at their place back . JungKook in rush entering the room , 'Noona , I'm sorry '

'Yah , Jin-ah accompany him to change . I'm think he don't know how to wear a tux .' , Jin bring him to the change room . After he had done with changing , he go back  to the waiting room. As he enter the room , HeeJu compliment her brother .

'Wah , so handsome . I'm wondering to who should I get married.' , HeeJu is joking . Upon on hearing that , ChanYeol who is talking to Jin at that time turn to HeeJu , 'Yah !' . HeeJu just smiling to her husband-to-be . All of them  are laughing towards ChanYeol cute reaction . When looking at them , Halla felt glad that the man whose treated her like a younger sister is getting married to someone who can make him happier . But the things that make she sad is , she still wondering if she can get married . JungKook who stand still beside her sister can't take away his eyes from Halla .

His VTS hyung who realize that moment , 'Yah ! Stop staring at her . She is mine ' , Jimin while standing beside Halla . Then , TaeHyung slightly pushing Jimin away from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter