Who are You ?

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook and his sister arrive at their home . HeeJu , who still have to park her car ask his brother to look for borderline for her . When he is looking for the borderline , a taxi is passing by him and there is a girl that looks around his age . The taxi stop in front of him to ask for direction . When JungKook answer the driver out , the girl slip her side hair which cover her face for the whole time . She give him a little smile . JungKook is fallen for her . 

'Yah , JungKook . Wake up ! ' --whisper his heart while blinking his eye and focusing on answering the driver . 

'Thank you' -- the girl and the taxi driver .

'Whose that girl ?' --JungKook . He already drown into that girl , His eyes are following the taxi but then the taxi disappear from his sight .

'Yah !' -- that smack make him comeback to reality . 'Why aren't you helping me ?' 

'Owh ,sorry . There's a taxi is asking for direction . I'm just helping them ' -- he seem flustered . 'Really , but why your eyes is following the car ? Are there anything in his car ?' 

'No , it's not like that . I just want to make sure they go to the right direction . Just that . Ah , noona . Stop questioning me , let's go inside ' -- he wasn't seem flustered but he really flustered . 

HeeJu and JungKook go into their house which is located at the rooftop . HeeJu might own a car but they more prefer to live at the rooftop than apartment . This is because at the rooftop , there are more spacing at the outside . Since JungKook want to be an idol , he have to practice a lot by using the house compound as his practice compound . When he had time , he will went out of his house and practicing . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Yah , JungKook .You still have that disease , right ? Should I ask my senior who work as psychologist about arranging any date to examine you ? Your case are really rare to be heard .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter