The Past is Resurface

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way back to their dorm , the situation in the car already become chaos . All the member force JungKook to tell them about what had happened between him and Halla back then at the showcase .

'Woo , JungKook-ah . You did it well ' --Jin is patting JungKook's back .

'Wah , our maknae ' --JHope

'You are so cheezy than cheese '--TaeHyung

'So, Halla is the girl at that time which make your smile go right to your ear ? Your taste is not that bad'--Jimin

'So ,what is her reaction ?' --Suga

'She ask me to wait since my life as idol just started . She said that she don't want to be a burden to me since she just an ordinary person '

' Halla is so smart . She even think about your future . You , have you once think about her future ?' --RapMonster .

'Hyung , I always think about how she live until that one time I'm thinking how can she face the hardship alone without anybody's help . That's why I'm proud of her and make me want to follow her everywhere she go '

'Even to the toilet ?'-- TaeHyung while smiling like an evil and Jimin join him too . JungKook is so done with all his hyungs but still he felt proud what he had done to Halla . He is smiling like a stupid .

'You are not even my first love but why I feel like that you are my first love . Halla , only you the girl that can make my heart flutter . I don't care what do you think of me , because I will never release my hand off  you ' -- JungKook while looking at the outside of the car . The member are busy talking about their first love to each other .

--------------------------------------------

She is touching her palm while retrieving back the moment where JungKook took her away at the showcase. Also the unforgettable confession and hug . It was her first time , a guy done such things to her . HeeJu realize that Halla is indulging to her own fantasy .

'Ehemm , where are you now Halla ? Already arrive at  stars ?' -- HeeJu stop Halla from keep on daydream . H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter