Chapter 23

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : WRITING IN ITALICS IS FLASHBACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Mmm my name is Irene. Irene Lee." She said

"Beautiful." He said. Irene blinked, looking at him.

"Well, you're handsome too." She said making him smile widely.

"Hey, I said my full name, what is your full name?" She asked again.

"Alan James Aethelhard." He said.

"Ooh, how old are you? I think you are older than me."

"I'm 18 years old." he said

"Aah, so I will call you oppa." She said smiling to him. He smile looking her smile and his heart feel so warm.

"Well you don't have a friend right? Beside that boy" She pointed at his friend and James nodded.

"All right, let's be a friend." She said offered her hand to shake with him. He accepted it and shaking his hand with her and from that he knows, she's the one.

 

 

"You're scary." I muttered and he grabbed me so I don't fall.

"I know. Now, let's go back." He tried to comfort me, but I shook my head again. I released my body from him and stepped back.

"No James. I won't. I don't want live with you. Can .... you just let me? Let me go? Find another girl who love you, James." I said looking at him, then I look around, seeing many girls, pretty girls in this club.

"Look, there's so many girls that beautiful than me who can love you all of her heart and makes you happy." I said tears falling on my cheek.

"There will not a girl who can make me happy than you Irene. Now, came." He raised his voice and I know he’s mad.

"B-but, there will be a girl who can love you James, not me." I said looking down trying to hold my tears.

"LOOK!!" He shout and I look at him grab a woman near him. "She's pretty, but not pretty as you. She's beautiful but not beautiful as you." He shout then he look at the woman and give his best smile to her and the woman blush. Of course she will BLUSH, who doesn't blush when James give his BEST smile? He's ing handsome, cool, hot and rich (millionaire) but yes I don't like him as much as many girls like him and want to be in my position where James give all of his heart to me, caring me, protect me like the KING protect his PRINCESS.

"Do you like me?" The woman nodded "Can you love me?" The woman blushed and nodded. He smirked, then he take out a gun and BANG. The bullet landed on her head. "But I can't give a love to you." He smirk then move to women near him. The women seems scared, her body is shaking and James did what he did to women before. BANG

"STOP" I shout and take a breath. "Please stop.” “Stop James." I cry and let my body fall on the floor. My leg cannot hold my weight body again, because it feel so weak. Then before I fall on the floor, I feel someone grab me and I know who is it. James, he grab me and whisper to me.

"Don't even think I'll let you go. I'll never let you go as long as I'm still alive my love. You're mine, only mine."

 

 

I open my eyes slowly, to see a white ceiling and sound of machine.

“She awake, she wake up.” Someone shouted and I heard a sound of the door open and close. I was too tired to even move my face. I close my eyes then hearing a people running towards me. They are checked my heart beat, my eyes and everything.

“Did you hurt anywhere? ” asked one of them. I was too tired to open my mouth, so I shook my head lightly.

“Can you remember yourself?” He asked again and I nodded.

“She look fine.” He said. “She can release from hospital this evening.” I close my eyes again feeling so weak.

“Thank you Doctor.” I heard a woman speak and I was sure that’s my mother.

 

 

"NO. STAY AWAY FROM ME." I shout at him try to ran as fast as I can to get out from his home. I walked down the stairs and he called me.

"IRENE, GET BACK." He shout at me and suddenly his gang member gather around me. I'm trapped. I look around try to escape from here.

"Please James, let go of me." I try to hold my tears. It's not right. He said he love me, but I can't love him back. He protect me, but the way he protect me is wrong. It's not called protect, he hurt everyone who try to hurt me, it's more than the word 'hurt' but he kill them. He's monster. I'm scared.

"No, Irene. I love you. You're not going anywhere." Slowly he stepped forward to me but I stepped back.

"P-please James." It is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter