Chapter 19

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JAMES.” David entered the hotel room with few of his men’s. He heard a yell inside the room and he just entered the room without permission. He know how dangerous Robert Junior is, but he believe that his boss, his best friend more strong and smart than him. But he can’t bear hearing James yelled to him. He know James lost control and when he lost his control, no one want to know what will happen. So he have to stopped James.

David hold the gun and point to the Robert Junior, then some of Robert’s men’s pointed the gun to him, James and his men’s. It became a war inside the hotel room., They pointed a gun at each other.

“Let’s go.” David whisper to James. “She’s waiting you.”

James closed his eye before look at Robert Junior again.

“Don’t think we finished.” James said with his anger voice.

“Oh I’m looking forward to meet you again. It will be more pleasure if you brought your love one.” Robert said smirked at James.

“Let’s go.” James said walking towards the door and outside the hotel room.

 

“So, what did he said?” David asked James as soon as they are in the car.

“He didn’t said anything. Damn bastard.” James closing his eyes. He just want to know why Irene’s brother still alive and why did he became Robert’s subordinate. He then remembered that day when everything became dark for him, his love one left him and hate him. He remembered that something untold, something secret, that no one knows, only him, himself. Something that he was curious about, but now he know why, he know the answer.

He open his eyes slowly seeing his private jet with a pilot and stewardess already ready waiting him. Now he just want to go back to Korea to see his loves one. He need her, he need her to make him feel easy, seeing her smile always makes him feel easier, relax and loved.

 

 

“Love.” I heard his husky voice making me smile.

“Hey my bad boy. Where are you?” I asked while fixing my hair.

“In front of your house.”

“Okay. I’ll be right there. Wait baby.” I run down the stairs and heading the doors, then seeing a black Bentley. I smile and get in the car before pulled into his embrace.

“I miss you.” He said while kissing my shoulder.

“We just met yesterday James.” I chuckle and rubbing his back up and down.

“Still, I miss you.” He said. “Where’s your parent?” He asked pulling away from me.

“They are having a business trip which always I don’t like, but now I like it.” I said as he drove off from my house.

“Why was that?” He asked looking at me then back to the road.

“Because I can be with you.” I smile and he chuckle.

“Glad to hear that.” He smirked and peck my cheek before back driving again.

“Yeah they have been so noisy asked me who will be I spend my night time with? Because they said that I don’t have a friend here.” I said

“So, what’s your answer?”

“I said that I’m going to meet new friend that come to the party last night, because if I said that I will spending my time with my boyfriend, they will cancelled their flight and ready to interrogate you.” I said chuckle and play with his finger. “Oh, what were you doing today? You didn’t even call me.” I pout looking at him.

“Just a meeting.” He said.

“You didn’t look good. Are you okay?” I asked. Seeing his tired face makes me feel sad. He must be tired but then I want to spend my time with him. “Should we cancel the date? I mean you have to rest.” He shook his head, bringing my hand to his lip and kiss each my finger.

“No I need to get my energy back by spending time with you.” He said.

“Eww that’s so cheesy.” I rolled my eyes looking outside the window where people busy spend their night time.

“So, where do you want to go this time?” He asked.

“Mmmmm I don’t know. You know I lost my memories, so even I come from here, I don’t know the places here.” I pout looking down playing with my shirt.

“It’s okay. Are you hungry? Should we eat first?” He asked.

“Mmmm let’s eat first.”

“What are you cravi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter