Chapter 9

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People are running while screaming when the loud bang happened. Someone hit James shoulder hardly when he was about to take me makes him fall on the flour. Then someone grab my shoulder and pulling me into nowhere. I was afraid at the moment when I looked at the men who grabbed me, I don’t know him and that makes me more scared. There is a smoke in the room makes our view are not clear. I try to loose my hand from him but he tighten his hand on me then push me towards another room. When I looked up, there is someone seat on the chair like a king. The room was a little dark makes me can’t see who he is. I heard someone locked the door and I’m frozen because no one can save me.

“W-who are you?” I asked him while I ‘m still sit on the floor after dragged.

“You don’t have to know who I am, little princess.” He showed me his face and got closer to me. I can see his face clearly and suddenly my head’s hurt. A past memory came to my mind but it was blurred.

“You are still young but he was so in love to you. Every one of his enemy want to hurt his princess, and it include me.” He said. I can’t process what he was said.

“What do you mean? I don’t understand every words by you.” I said looking at him try to hide my fear.

“Ups, I heard you lost your memory sweetheart. Well, the one who come to this party with you was your past. Do you want to hear your story in the past with him?” He asked and really I can’t process what he said.

“But I can’t told the story because I’m sure your boyfriend will come anytime soon, and I will leaving. I just want to introduce myself. I’m Miko.” He smirked then there is a loud bang on the door.

“He is here. We will see you next time little princess.” He said then go out of the room through a window followed by his men’s. The door opened hardly and someone grab my shoulder and take my chin. James. His face showed a worry, fear, angry at the same time. He hugged me tightly.

Little princess

Little princess

Little princess

His word hanging on my mind makes me got weak and fall on James’ embrace.

 

“Rene, wake up. Hey.” James shook Irene’s body but got no response from her. She was fainted and James freak out. He is really scared if anything bad happen to her.

“GET THE DOCTOR READY IN MY ROOM..!!” He shouted and pulled up Irene’s body and carried her outside the mansion heading towards the car. Everyone still shocked about what happened before but they were more shocked seeing James carried a women in his arm. They never seen this side of James. They already shocked seeing James brought a women to a party, because when he moved to Paris, he never brought a women to the party. Then the accident gave them really freak out, and now they got another shocked seeing James carried that women with a worry on his face.

He drove fast to his house in five minutes. All of his men leading him at the front so no car will blocked him. They arrived at the house and the doctor already stand bye on James’s room.

“Hello Mr. James.” The doctor said once James arrived at his room. He put Irene on the bed carefully and look at the doctor.

“I don’t want anything bad happen to her, got it?” His deep voice makes the doctor flinch. He nodded to James and got near Irene to check her. James come to Irene’s side, holding her hand and pray something bad not happen.

After the doctor checking her, he looked at James.

“Don’t worry Mister. She was fine, she just shocked. She need a rest and she will be fine.” The doctor said smiling at James and James let out a sigh. He was freaking out something bad will happen to her, but luckily no.

“Thank you.” He said makes the doctor widen his eyes. He never got a compliment or ‘thank you’ from him. He was a James’s private doctor. The doctor looked at Irene and thought that this girl is special girl for James. “You can go now. My men will taking you.” He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter