Chapter 14

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you really going to Korea next week?” We sat on the bench the hotel. He sit behind me while his arm wrap perfectly on my waist. I was leaning against his hard chest and closing my eyes.

“Hmmm.” I feel so comfortable with this position and won’t move. “It’s comfortable.” I said and he kiss my nape and rubbed his face on the crook of my neck. I can feel his hot breath and feeling so warm and hot.

“James.” I called him and he hummed. “Why do you looks sad about me going to Korea?” I asked and rubbed his hair with my hand.

“It just I will miss you.” He murmur against my neck made me laugh.

“It’s ticklish.” I said but he didn’t move.

“I love this.” He said and I furrow my eyebrow.

“What?”

“Just the two of us, no problem, no worry, no fear. Just the two of us.” He said kissing my nape, my jaw, my cheek.

“Are you really love me?” I asked out of the blue. I was taken a back with my question but I hide it and looked deep into his eyes. He held my face and bring it closer to him. He pressed our forehead together then he look at my eye deeply.

“I love you, more than I love my self. I love you more than anything in this world. My love for you will never change. You are my world. I will fight for anything to always be with you.” He kissed my lip so long like he never ever going to lose me.

“I love you Irene Lee. I always do.” I smile and can’t hold anymore the tears on my eyes. I let it drown on my cheek and he wipe it for me.

“Thank you. It was really touching that you loves me so much more than I love my self.” I said and buried my face on his neck.

“So please stay with me and not giving up even you hate me.” He held my face and look at me with so much fear.

“Please always stay with me. And when you are hating me, please go back with me because I can’t bear to lose you and not with you. I can’t.” I nod smiling and kiss his lip.

“I will not. I already fallen for you James Alan.” I said chuckle but he was stunned and frozen in his spot. “What’s wrong?” I asked and his hair.

“Say that again.” He said

“Say what?”

“Say that you already fallen for me.” He said didn’t believe what just he heard.

“I was thinking what my feels for you. You are so nice to me, so I think maybe because of that I like you. But when I saw a picture of a woman which looked like me, I was broken, then when that girl come to us in the restaurant told me that I was your new toy, I was really broken. I was scared that you were really just used me. So yesterday, when I met with that girl, I was so hate her that I would to punch her in the face. So I was thinking last night what this feeling that I felt for you? And now I know that I love you James Alan.” I said and now he is the one who shed a tears.

“Oh my god Rene. I love you so much. Thank you for loving me back. Thank you. You don’t know how much I’m happy right now.” He said kissing all of my face. I giggle and wrap my arm around his neck.

“Thank you for loving and caring me too.” I said. He push me on the hard floor and hovering on top of me. He my hair down to my temple, my nose, my lip, my chin and he leaned closer into me.

“I love you.” He murmur before he pressed his lip into mine and massage my lip in the loving way. I love this feeling so much that many butterflies dancing in my stomach. He continue massage my lip until we broke away for catching a breath. I smile to him and he smile to me. He leaned closer again and I clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter