Chapter 13

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Readers, it's been a looong time.

I was so happy you guys left a comment for me to update soon. But Iwas really busy and had a business trip, so I can't write the next chapter.

Here's the update. I'm sorry maybe you will upset or not satissfied with this chapter and it's too short, because I was so rush to write this chapter and didn't re-read it.

I will update as soon as I have a time and with a better chapter.

Thank you for stay with me :)

PEACE ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Good Afternoon Mr. Alan. Can we help you?” some employee come to us when we entered the boutique.

“I need a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl beside me.” James said making me blush hard. Oh, he has a sweet mouth.

“Sure Sir. Come this way.” She led me to the room filled with beautiful dress.

After I finished picking the dress for tonight’s party, we heading to the place where is the party holding.

James held my hand as we walked inside the hall. There are so many people and I can tell by their looks, they are wealthy and important peoples.

“Hello James.”

“Oh James, it’s been a long time.”

“Wah he’s James Alan.”

“Wooaah he’s really hot.”

“So handsome.”

“Who’s that girl with him?”

“He has a girlfriend already?

“Uh my chance : ( “

 

“Wow, you are so popular.” I said with annoyance.

“Are you jealous love?” He asked with smirk on his face. Ugh

“Nope.” I said looking away from him. I took a champagne and he wrap his left arm on my waist.

“Calm baby, I never look at them.” He whisper in my ears making me shiver of his breath on my neck. He kiss my cheek and took a glass of champagne.

“Mr. James, nice to have you here.”

“Yes Mr. Edward. Your party is nice.” James said still his arm on my waist.

“And who’s beautiful girl beside you?” He asked looking at me smile. I gave him a smile too  and looking at James.

“She is my girlfriend. Introduce her, Irene.” He said and I shook my hand with him.

“You are so lucky that the popular guy, James Alan has an eye for you Lady.” He said smiling.

“No, I’m the lucky one to have her.” James cut him and kiss my temple.

“Oh sure. You guys are matching for each other.” He said and James nod. “Well, have fun on the party. I’ll meet with another guest.”

 

“Oh so, now she has a status as your girlfriend?” someone speak from our behind and James’ hand tighten on my waist. I sense something wrong so I looked back, and what I see is the last thing that I wanna see. It’s her, a woman in the restaurant back then who told me that I’m James’s new toy. Oh how a .

“What do you want?” James asked with anger in his voice.

“You.” She said confidently making me mad.

“Oh sorry. I already taken. So, go away.” James’s voice makes me scared a little because it was cold. I looked at him and he looked at me smiling and kiss my nose.

“Dance?” He asked  while his two arms wrap around my waist. I nod at him and we went to the dance floow and the slow music start. I wrap my hand around his neck and he got closer to me.

“You are so beautiful.” He said making me blush and bit my lower lip.

“Don’t.” He said. I looked at him don’t know what did he mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter