Chapter 6

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers, it's been a week.

So here is the update.

Hope you guys like it, and please kindly leave a comment to give me a feedback so I know if you like it or not.

Thank you :)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

James take his coat and throw his cigarette into the trash. He can’t think clearly when he heard that someone follow his love. He had to attend the business meeting, but his mind thinking only about Irene’s safety. He can’t let anyone to hurt her, because it will hurt him much. He can’t bear with that pain. James cancel all his meeting here in London just to go see his love. He want to protect her, because she’s his everything, she is his world, his life.

“James, the plane is ready.” David came to check his brother who walking into the car.

“Let’s go.” James said and David nod getting in the car too in the driver seat.

“Who is it?” James ask David but his eyes looking out of the window.

“We still not figure yet. The last person who followed Irene had been caught, but he ate a poison and died.” Said David, his gaze fix on the road.

“Loyalty. I’m curious who is it. Did we have an enemy who really want to get a rid of me right now?”

David chuckle hearing James ask him that.

“Brother, you do have a LOT of enemy. Why even are you asking that?” David clear his throat when James just looking coldly at him. Even they are best friend and more like brother. There is something that David scared of James. When he was serious, he know that he don’t have to joke around with James.

“I mean you do have a lot of enemy. But I don’t think they know about Irene. Maybe your old enemy?” David glance at James who sighing.

“I don’t want she hurt again.” “Especially because of me. It kills me, like the last time.”

“The last time when she was kidnapped? Ah btw, how about her fiancé? Are you sure don’t want me to get information about him? I mean, it’s kind a strange that her fiancé didn’t looking for her. He is from wealthy family and I’m sure he will know where Irene is. But he’s not.” David said looking at James who furrowed his eyebrow.

“We’re here.” David wake James’ from his deep thought. “Don’t too much thinking brother. She will be fine.” James nod his head and walking inside his private jet.

 

 

As soon as James arrived in Paris, he ride his red Ferrari to meet his love one. He can’t wait to see her because he miss her so much. Just the way he usually do since the first time. Every time he had a business trip, he can’t bear his feeling that he miss her so much. Can’t see her for a day is like a hell for him. He drove to her apartment but she doesn’t there. He drove to her campus but she doesn’t there too. He try to call her, but her phone is off. He got more uneasy feeling because he can’t find his love. He scared that his love is in danger. But his thinking fade when he saw that his love one was sitting in the small café near her apartment. His worried fade away and replace by smile. He enter the café and greeted by the employee who gasped seeing the hot men in Paris came to their small café. They were curious why the big young business man like him could touch his feet in their small place. But their mind answered when James seat in front of a beautiful girl who’s busy reading a book and not aware of anything.

 

 

 

“Are these book really interesting?” someone speaking and I flinch. Looking at someone smiling in front of me, I close the book and take out a heavy breath.

“You scared me.” I stare at him but he just smile.

“You looks so beautiful today.” He said.

“So I didn’t look beautiful last week.” I pout.

“I heard that before from you.” He said. I raised my eyebrow not understand about what he say.

“Nothing. Why are you here? I looking for you to your apartment and your university, but you were not there.”

“Ah, I just need a time alone.”

“Why? Did something bothering you?” He ask and I got taken a bit because of his question.

“No. Just want to relax. By the way, when did you comeback from London?”

“Just 30 minutes ago.” He said take a sip of my coffee late.

“O? So you just back from business trip and looking  for  me?” I ask him and he nod. “Why?”

“Because I miss you so much that I just want to see your face first after landing at airport.”

“Ewwww so cheesy.” I stuck my tongue out and take a sip of my coffee late.

“By the way you are rich, so order a coffee, don’t drink mine.” I rolled my eyes and he just staring at me smiling.

I feel so uncomfortable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter