Chapter 2

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Irene Lee, Irene Lee, Irene Lee* David can't think clearly as he have to deal with some mafia, because his mind can't understand what just happened yesterday. He was confused because she looks really like Irene, even her name is the same, but why Irene acting like she didn't know him? Or she was not acting? What was happened to her? He wants to tell everything to James, but even when he told James that he saw Irene, James can't think clearly. He was fragile and some people already told me that I have to clear James' mind, because they were scared of James being fragile.

David back to James's mansion after finished dealing with some mafia. He parked his car on the garage and heading towards James's office to report the meeting. He knocked on James's office before he stepped in the room. James leaned back against the hard chair and his right hand holding a glass of whiskey.

"James." David called after him which seems in deep thought.

James looked up seeing David standing in front of his work table looking at him.

“The dealing went smooth. We will start tomorrow.” David said and he nod. He turned back and left the room seeing James seem want to be alone.

“David.” James call him when he was about to open the door. David turned back seeing James looking to the window.

“Where is she?” James asked. David seems taken aback because he do not think that James will ask about her soon. “Is she fine?” He asked again. David let out a sigh and closed the door then walk towards James.

“She’s fine I think. You have to see her if you want to know her condition.” David said. James lost in his thought and finally spoke after a long silence.

“Get the car ready.” He said and David looks so confused where he will going. He nod and left the room.

 

 

In the car, James keep looking through the window while David driving beside him. James told David that he wants to see a girl that he missed so much for the past six months. The car stopped in the front of the park, it’s already 5 PM and the park slowly getting empty. James getting out of the car and walk towards the park. Then he remembered the first time he met her in Korea, it was in the park too. He didn’t know why David brought him here, but his feet led the way inside the park. He looked around seeing a families playing together while the sun begins to set. It feels so right for him, he seat in the bench feeling the air and relax. It’s been a long time that he don’t feel this, FREE. He always makes himself busy just to get a rid memory about her. He tried so hard to forget her even it’s really hard for him. He opened his eyes seeing a children playing water in the park. Then his gaze landed towards a girl that walk in front of him with earphone in her ear. He followed a step of that girl and stood up. His heart is beating faster and faster and he doesn’t release that he is behind her now. The girl turned back feeling that someone followed her. He stopped right on the spot when the girl showed her beautiful face to him.

 

 

I look at the guy in front of me. Did he follow me? He was so closed to me and he look so shocked. I try to be nice to him and smile a bit to him. Then I turned back to walk again but seems like he follow me again.

“Yes?” I was getting annoyed that he followed me without saying anything. He’s stranger and I don’t like it.

“Mmmm.” All what he said, and I raised my eyebrow. Then someone came from behind him, and it was the same guy, David.

“Hey.” I smile as soon as I see him, feeling comfortable that he’s here, because I’m getting scared about stranger in front of me.

“Hey.” He said and rubbed his head back. Then he whispered to the stranger guy in front of me.

“Irene, this is my friend. Sorry, if he scared you, because you look like someone that he knows.” He said and I nod. “Ah, since we are here, how about we catch a dinner? I know, it is too early.” He said and I think a while before agreed.

We w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter