Chapter 21

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 4 PM, but we haven’t out of the room since breakfast. We cuddle on our bed watching a random movie. David was shouted from outside that he will going outside with his friend. He looked annoyed that we didn’t come out of the room. He said that he was bored alone.

“You will fat if you are finish this chocolate.” He said.

“So? You will not love me anymore?” I asked and he chuckle, punch my nose.

“Of course not. I love the way you are.” He said stealing a chocolate from my mouth. Ewww. I was really shocked how can he do that but let it go because my cheek were red now. Great.

“You are blushing.” He said. I wide my eyes and push him away.

“No. I’m not.” I said.

“Yes you are. Look at mirror. Your cheek were red.” He said.

“JAMES!” I glare at him and continue eating my chocolate. The movie was ignore by us.

He leaned closer and steal my chocolate again from my mouth.

“Stop stealing my chocolate.” I said, take a bite from the chocolate bar in my hand.

“Then stop eat the chocolate.” He said before stealing the chocolate from my mouth again. But this time, he didn’t let it go. He pressed his lip harder on mine making me laying fat on the bed. He was hovering me and smile looking at me.

“You are so beautiful.” He said and I smile.

“Really?” I asked, caressing his hair.

“Hmm. I’m so glad that you are mine.” He said and I giggle.

“Good. I’m yours.” I said and he close his eyes before leaning his lip against mine.

 

 

KRIING KRIING

I looked at my phone and there’s a call from my father.

“Hello.” I pick up and rested my head on James’s chest.

“Honey, where are you?” He asked. His voice looked ……….mad.

“A-apartment.” I said.

“Don’t lie. I’m in front of your apartment, and the security said you didn’t back home in three weeks!” I get up from my bed hearing my father’s yell. James seems like heard it, because his eye got worry.

“Hmm.. I-“ even before I speak, father cut me.

“Back home now!” Then he hung up the call. I look at James and he caressed my cheek.

“Everything is gonna be alright.” He said kissing my nose.

“But, he was mad.” I breath. “I’ll go change.” Getting up from the bed and heading to bathroom to change my clothes. As soon as I finished, I stepped out of the room to see James ready with his car key in his hand.

“You ready?” He asked and I nodded.

 

 

I sigh and looking at the road, father never this angry with me. And what is he doing here in Paris? Why so sudden?

“Aish, this is annoying.” I mumble to myself and kick my leg.

“Love, calm down .” James said. I was shocked that I didn’t realize that he is here.

“Sorry. It just frustrating. What should I say to them?” I sigh and rubbed my temple.

“I’ll be there.” He said. I wide my eyes.

“No. You can’t. Father will get angry t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter