Chapter 11

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone. It's been a week, or more than a week? lol

so, here is the update. I was really busy these days. But because tomorrow is a holiday, so I can update.

Please kindly leave a comment after you reading it. So I can get a feedback and know what you think of this chapter.

Thank you :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Daddy.” A boy in his 5 years old call his dad who busily sign a paper on his table.

“Yes son?” His dad look down to see his cute and handsome son.

“Mommy said it’s time for dinner.”

“Okay. Let’s go my hero.” He lift up his son and walking to the dining room. He place his son on the chair and he take a sit.

“Mom, let’s go to amusement park tomorrow.”

“Tell your dad honey.” His mom kiss him on the cheek and pour a water into his glass.

“Daddy?” He looked to his dad wit hopeful eyes.

“Sure. Let’s go tomorrow.”

“Yaaayyy thank you Dad, Mom. I love you.” He clapped his hand makes his parent laugh at his innocence.

The boy was born on lovely family. He has such a perfect life, he grow up with people who loves him. He always smile, laugh, play like another kids. Even he come from wealthy family, he always play with anyone. Until the day when he turn to 14 years old, all his life become miserable. He never smile or care to anyone.

“Dad, where’s mom?” He asked after had a party with his friend.

“Sorry son.” His dad broke into tears. He hug his son and sob hard. Meanwhile the son didn’t know anything, but he sure it’s something related to his mom.

“D-dad. Why are you crying? Tell me. Where is mom?” He asked but his dad didn’t answer while busy crying.

“DAD. WHERE IS MOM?” He frustrated because he was so worry but his father just kept crying.

“S-she is gone. She’s gone son. She left us.” It’s for the first time in his life feeling a pain in his heart. He feel that the world turn into a dark one.

It’s been a week, his mom left him. His dad told him that she died because of sickness. He didn’t believe what his dad told him but he kept it himself. One month, 2 months, three months, he changed. He become fragile and wild. He become a boy who treat people differently. He start to ditch a school, he start to fight, he start to smoke, he start to drink. Everything in him was changed into a bad person. He start to make a gang and become a leader. He fight anyone who try to mess with him. His dad can’t do anything, he know he was changed because of the death of his beloved mother. He know that he was changed because he hide the fact of the caused of his mother’s died.

Day by day, month by month, years after years, he is 18 years old. He come to Korea to find a guy who named Robert McCall. He already found the caused of his mother’s died. She wasn’t sick, but she killed. He was beyond mad after knowing that. He more angry because his dad didn’t tell him the truth. He come to Korea to find him because someone told him that he was in Korea for business. But his anger faded away after seeing a girl, a young girl in the park.

His father was so happy after hearing a news from his men. The men said that his son met a girl in Korea and grow a feeling to her. He looked at the photo of his son with a girl in the café. They looks so happy smiling in the photo. He is happy that his son forget about the revenge which he made a few months ago and decide to flight to Korea to find a person who killed his mother.

 

 

 

“What did you say?” An old man looked up seeing his men gave him a news that shocked him the most.

“Yes sir. That’s what I heard.” The men low his head.

“isn’t killed my wife enough?” He grip a glass on the table. He is so angry to hear news from his men that Robert McCall junior was order his men to hurt Irene. Junior, that means he is Robert McCall’s son. The person who killed his wife. He closed his eyes and dial someone.

“Son, I want you come to my office now.” He hung up the call and leaned back on his chair.

A hour passed and he heard the door open. He open his eyes to see his son coming closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter