Chapter 5

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello..... I'm so sorry I break my promise.

Actually I'll update on Saturday but I forget because I'm too focused shopping that day. hahaa

so this is the update and this is little bit long.

Hope you like it.

Please kindly leave a comment to know how you think about this chapter. And if you like this fic, please upvote :)

Thank you ^^

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What do you like?”

“Beach.”

“Why?”

“Because me and family always visit there when we were holiday. You? What do you like?”

“You.”

“Mm?”

“I like you.”

“W-what are you saying? Haha don’t kidding me.”

“I’m not kidding. I like you, I love you Rene, I really do.”

“W-why? I mean, we haven’t know each other for a long time.” “5 months? We just know for 5 months.”

“I know it’s short. But I already fall for you when we first met.”

“So, around this time, you like me?”

“Yes. I really do. How about you?”

“I don’t know.”

“It’s okay. I don’t want to force you.”

“Sorry.”

“No. You don’t have to. You are everything.”

 

 

I open my eyes. This dream have been haunting me for these past days since I’m back from James’s father house. I try to remember the dream but I never can’t see who the boy I was talking on the dream. I sigh and wipe the sweat on my forehead. I look at the clock, it still 3 AM. I look around my room and get up from my bed. I walked to window and opened it. When I was open the window I see someone looking at me in the road. When I looked at him, he cover his face and run. Who the hell he is? I closed the window and run to my bedroom. I grab my phone and try to dial 119, but before that I received a message. When I open the message, I received a picture of me in the beach………. With James ……… 3 days ago.

 

 

“Are you okay Rene?” Emma asked me.

“I’m okay. I just not feeling well.” I said closing my eyes, ignore the professor which explain the study in the class.

“You sure? Should we go home?” She asked again pressed her hand in my forehead.

“No. I’ll just sleep. Wake me up when it finished.” I said and she nod.

 

 

We walked at the corridor of our college. My mind still thinking about the message this morning. I don’t know who sent this and what does that mean. James called and texted me nonstop but I ignore it. I know he must be worried why I’m not picking up, but I still confused about the photo. Actually I fell kind of scared about all of this. Maybe I just too much watching movies. This is real life, not movies. So, maybe there will not something bad happen…………… right? Yes. I’m right. I sigh and walking but Emma stopped me.

“What?” I looked to Emma and she motion to my left. I looked at my left and what I just think before is walking towards me, James. He walking towards me with full of worried on his face.

“I’ll leave first. Bye Rene.” Emma wave a goodbye at me and left like she know that she shouldn’t be here, between me and him. But why? We are not situation that we have a relationship or anything.

 

 

“Are you okay?” That’s the first thing he ask her. Irene nod and smile bitterly to him.

“Are you sure?” He asked her again and she sigh.

“I’m really okay James. But what did you bring here?”

“You didn’t pick my call, and reply my message. So I’m scared if something bad happen to you.” He said and she raised her eyebrow.

“I’m not 5 years old girl, James.” she chuckle. “You always worried about me every time I didn’t pick your call. You are worry too much. Chill down.” she laugh a little and walking towards his car. But he didn’t follow her. When she turned her head, he still standing there not moving.

“What are you doing there? Are you not drove me back home?” she asked and he smile.

Did she said before that I always worried if she didn’t pick up my call? Did she remember little by little? About herself? About me? About us? Glad to hear that. He smirk drove the car to Irene’s apartment.

 

 

“Why don’t we just dinner at café or restaurant?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter