Chapter 8

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning madam.” Said one of the maid when I made a way to the dining table.

“Where is James?” I asked her taking a seat on the chair looking around for James.

“Mister was already going to work this early morning.” Said her while pouring me a glass of water.

“Madam, we will you to the mall this afternoon to buy some dress for gala party tonight.” Said one of the men. “Or should we bring a  dress to you, so you don’t have to go to mall?” asked him.

“Just bring it to me. I don’t feel like going alone.” I said and he nodded his head leaving me.

I walked around James’s house because I feel so bored staying in this big mansion. My feet lead me to a big room where I never been here. James already toured me to each of the room on his house, but never he showed me this room. I entered the room while taking a peek a little and found a room with a unique and antique design. The room was filled with silent and make people who stayed here can feel so relaxed. I look around the room, and there is a couch, hearth, and some painting. James certainly likes art. The room filled with arts. I look at some painting while smiling because it was so beautiful. But my eyes landed on one big painting that makes my heart beat so fast. The painting is a beautiful women wearing a white dress, while her long hair tied.

“She looks like me.” I said while my eyes still fixing on the painting. The women on the painting was really look like me.

“Is she James’s ex lover?” Suddenly my heart feel stabbed a little. Now, I realized why James seems so nice to me. The sound of car ringing in my ear and I looked to the window seeing James get out of his black BMW. I walked out of the room and run fast to my room and laid my body on the soft bed. I breath out heavily after running and held my chest.

“Are you sleeping?” I heard James’s voice coming closer to me while I cover my face with a blanket. “Rene?” “I know you are not.” He said and I looked up to see his face was closer to mine. I got startled and back away.

“Hi.” I said and sit up right. “Where were you?” I asked with my low voice because my mind still thinking about the painting.

“Are you ok?” He asked me and I frown.

“You don’t answer my question.” I said annoyance that he ignored my question.

“You look pissed.” He said

“No. I just bored here.” I said looking down.

“I’m sorry. David called me there was an urgent meeting, so I left in the early morning.” “Have you breakfast?”

I nodded and he hold my wrist.

“Let’s go shopping for the gala party tonight. Sounds fun?” He asked and I smile brightly looking up to him.

He smile and my hair while standing up. “I’ll waiting you down stair.” He said and I nodded.

I change my clothes into Armani jeans and shirt and wearing a sneakers. James bought me some clothes last night said one of the maids. I walked down fast and find him calling someone on the phone while his face were mad. I went near to him and he seems know my presence and hung up the call.

“Are you ready?” He asked me and I nodded. “Let’s go.” He take my wrist and lead me to the grey Lamborghini Veneno.

“How many cars do you have?” I asked him out of the blue seeing he changed his car again.

“Let’s say I do love cars.” He said while starting the engine.

“Sport cars.” I corrected him and he’s looking to me.

“I have a non-sport car too.” He said chuckle. “Why are you so curious?” He asked while we start to move out of the mansion.

“Well, you come from office riding a black BMW and now you riding a Lamborghini.” I said and he laugh.

“You know a lot about cars.”

“Well, I know someone who love the car in the past.” Hearing that James stopped the car and looking at me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“What do you mean by that? Are you perhaps remember something?” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter