Chapter 17

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honey.” I looked back seeing my mother approached me with bitter smile on her face.

“What is it mom?” I asked and looking back at the girl in front of me. She bowed to my mom and left us.

“Your father want you to meet with his friends. Let’s go.” She took my hand and we walked back to my father who busily chatting with his friends.

“Oh honey, you look more beautiful.” Someone in her 40 hugged me.

“She’s your aunt honey.” My mom told me and I nodded smiling at her. They are chatting happily and I don’t know what are they talking about. I excuse myself and walking to outside the hall to get some fresh air.

I looked at my phone and saw one message.

From : my James <3

Have fun at the party my love. Don’t dare to glance at another man or I’ll kill him.

 

I was chuckling reading his message, how can I glance at another man when I was bored with this party. I even didn’t know that there are a young man here. Are there?

“I heard that you lost your memories. Is that true?” someone speak behind me and I don’t want to see who is it, so I just stay looking at the sky.

“Or it’s just the way you escape from your problem? Tsk how pathetic.” She was standing beside me.

“Who are you to dare calling me pathetic?” I looked beside me and seeing a girl from before, who introduce her as Yura.

“Well, you even forget about your biggest enemy Irene.” She said making me glare at her.

“Who are you?” I gave her a meaningful look.

“As I said before, I’m Yura.”

“Yeah, like I know you.” I rolled my eyes and looking forward.

“You know me, of course.” She said. “We were in the same high school. Oh and one thing, I’m your ex-husband’s girlfriend.”

“What the hell. Are you drunk? I don’t have a husband.” I said ready to leave before she start to speak again.

“Uhm not husband but, ex-fiance?” She smirked before walking towards me. “You had a fiancé before Irene, and you killed him. Now his family was having a hard time because of you. You such a bad girl making people suffered.” She was leaving me dumbfound. I don’t understand anything what she said. Fiance? Killed?

I unlocked my phone and dial someone. After first ring, he answer it.

“J-James. Can you pick me up?”

“Wait baby. I’ll be there.” He said before he hang up. Now I only need him. I don’t have anything to say, he understand, he understand me so well.

 

 

I walked outside the house only to find a red Ferrari and James leaning against the car. I ran up to him and he wrap his arm around my waist kissing my neck.

“Let’s go.” He said and I nodded. I enter his car and we drove off. I looked outside looking at the beautiful night in Seoul. People are walking from shop to shop with their friends or their loves one.

“What’s wrong baby?” He took my hand and kiss it.

“I met an annoying girl.” I said looking at him. “She said a weird thing that I didn’t understand. But she looks like she know me before. But I’m not sure.” I sigh leaning against the soft passenger seat, looking down playing his hand.

“Want to have fun then? To forget that annoying girl.” I looked up to face his smiling face, it’s so beautiful. I smile looking at him, then he glance at me then back to road. “What baby? Am I that handsome?” He asked but I shook my head. “So, I’m not handsome?” He put a disappointed face and it was cute.

“You are beautiful.” I said and he rolled his eyes. “I’m not kidding James.” I pout and crossed my arm looking carefully at his feature, his jaw, his eyes, his nose and his lip. It’s so beautiful creature.

“We arrived.” He said and I looking outside to see a Fendi shop.

“Why are we here?” I asked him as soon as I get out of car. He took my hand and led me inside the shop which already greeted by the employee.

“To change your dress love.” He kiss my cheek and nodded to the employee to bring me a clothes.

I choose a long black sweater and long denim jeans. Then because it’s cold outside, James choose me a brown long coat. I wear a flat shoes and put a scarf around my neck. Perfect. He pay the bill and led me to his car again. He open the door for me and I smile lovingly at him. We drove off again and I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter